sexyrealsexdolls.com

Custom Made Crownpeaks Breasts Toy!!!

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Custom Made Crownpeaks Breasts Toy!!!

Post by CF »

Sam Wobbles wrote:
CF wrote:roadside28, I wonder if there's any way to put something inside the breasts to make them project further (almost like a breast implant), while keeping the jiggliness.
Or, what they might want to do is make the filler silicone have variable / customizable softness / jiggliness. If you used, for instance, something closer to the consistency of Ruby13 xtra-soft blend for the filler, you would have a different sort of breast, but still with that extra layer of realism (and durability, I would guess) with the "skin" that CrownPeaks has developed. :D
Whatever it takes to obtain a similar level of jiggliness and this level of volume! :D
Attachments
normal_IMG_2332.jpg
normal_IMG_2332.jpg (61.67 KiB) Viewed 1527 times
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

roadside28 wrote:I've been in contact with them as well. They have been great so far.

I got some answers back for my questions, they are currently not doing super custom colors like purple, blue, and so on. They are strictly doing normal skin tones. They did say however that they would be interested in exploring that in the future. So fingers crossed for that option down the road. I honestly think the first toy or doll to offer that option will be a step ahead of everyone in the game.

My 2nd question for them, was "are they able to make this custom order even bigger." They responded that they could potentially add another 1 pound of material to her. I don't know exactly what that means. I'm waiting for them to clarify, as I don't know if it's 1 pound per breast, or 1 pound total. I also asked would that extra 1 pound be noticeable for size. If any of you are familiar with breast implants on a real women. Once they get to a certain size, if they ever want to expand or go bigger, they have to increase their CC's by quiet a bit to make a noticeable appearance change. Example would be a woman moving from 3500cc, the next step up is typically 5000cc. So hopefully they can let me know those answers soon.

If it's not that big of a change, I may be working with them to make the next step up mold. I'm not looking for too much bigger, but I'd like them to be roughly 2 inches wider, 2 inches longer, and 1-2 inches taller. That would be perfect! ;)

But if the 1 pound of extra material turns out to due the trick. I'll be ordering that. I can't wait, so ready to order them.

Did you ask about making a better base? I agree with you that these toys need to mimic a woman’s torso better. The akari is okay but it would be so much better with a bigger base.

The new size looks great though.

cc77
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cc77 »

It looks like you ended up with the L cup. I emailed them the other day asking if they had anything bigger than the KK cup, because the KK cup is too small for my liking. They gave me those exact pictures you posted and I was happy to spend more money to get the L's.

This is the first product I've bought from them, but the money seemed worth it for the level of craftsmanship and pride they seem to have with these. I'll think about posting back on here as well once I get mine. I got mine exclusively for having sex with, so hopefully they hold up for that.
My opinions are breast size are not normal. Just ask me.

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

cc77 wrote:It looks like you ended up with the L cup. I emailed them the other day asking if they had anything bigger than the KK cup, because the KK cup is too small for my liking. They gave me those exact pictures you posted and I was happy to spend more money to get the L's.

This is the first product I've bought from them, but the money seemed worth it for the level of craftsmanship and pride they seem to have with these. I'll think about posting back on here as well once I get mine. I got mine exclusively for having sex with, so hopefully they hold up for that.
I hope you will end up taking pics and vids for us. I am also interested in this toy just for the tittty fucking

cc77
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cc77 »

unlovable wrote:
cc77 wrote:It looks like you ended up with the L cup. I emailed them the other day asking if they had anything bigger than the KK cup, because the KK cup is too small for my liking. They gave me those exact pictures you posted and I was happy to spend more money to get the L's.

I hope you will end up taking pics and vids for us. I am also interested in this toy just for the tittty fucking
I can probably share some pictures once I get it. Vids...probably not :)

I can also share feedback on the sexual experience with them as well. I'm also going to email them again for detailed care instructions. This is a big investment and I want to make sure I'm caring for it properly.

Keemddream

Post by Keemddream »

What a time to be alive.

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

Keemddream wrote:What a time to be alive.

lol keem just buy them and report back to us :haha4:

AJ2487
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by AJ2487 »

Here are some more pictures. I'm having a lot of fun with these so far, but I want to hold off on my final thoughts until I get my Chichifueta Rocket's tomorrow.
Attachments
20191117_113639.jpg
20191117_113639.jpg (1.9 MiB) Viewed 1364 times
20191117_113646.jpg
20191117_113646.jpg (1.85 MiB) Viewed 1364 times
20191117_113659.jpg
20191117_113659.jpg (2.02 MiB) Viewed 1364 times
20191117_113735.jpg
20191117_113735.jpg (2 MiB) Viewed 1364 times

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Thanks for the pictures. It's hard to gauge their size without some context. Could you photograph them with a common object beside them, like a can of soda or CD?

Thank you!
Viva la megaboobs!

AJ2487
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by AJ2487 »

Crownpeaks has a video displaying movement and durability. The video features the same exact breasts that they sent me.

https://youtu.be/ftsSI6YEUP8

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

AJ2487 wrote:Here are some more pictures. I'm having a lot of fun with these so far, but I want to hold off on my final thoughts until I get my Chichifueta Rocket's tomorrow.
Wow they look great! Hows the titty sex?

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

They look lovely but we need context! :) Can someone put these on a doll and show us some before and after shots, to gauge how they look? I have a similar example (using photos by PDKH200) below.

They do seem to hang realistically, and beautifully. I posed some screen caps. Again, seeing them on a doll will help us better understand what they're like.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2019-11-18 at 2.37.39 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-11-18 at 2.37.39 PM.png (768.08 KiB) Viewed 1337 times
Screen Shot 2019-11-18 at 2.20.56 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-11-18 at 2.20.56 PM.png (540.54 KiB) Viewed 1337 times
Screen Shot 2019-11-18 at 2.24.48 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-11-18 at 2.24.48 PM.png (395.43 KiB) Viewed 1337 times
Viva la megaboobs!

cc77
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cc77 »

AJ2487 wrote:Here are some more pictures. I'm having a lot of fun with these so far, but I want to hold off on my final thoughts until I get my Chichifueta Rocket's tomorrow.
I'm waiting on delivery of my L cup order now. I was also contemplating buying the Chichifueta Rockets as well. I eagerly await your thoughts on both!

AJ2487
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by AJ2487 »

unlovable wrote:
Pretty good if you want them to be extremely soft and squishy. You won't get a lot of tightness out of them. But, they are very jiggly and will take punishment. One of the best things about them is how durable they feel. Also, the nipples are nice and hard and have a more realistic feel.

The only downers I can think of are they have a bit of a chemical odor. And, I'm fine with the shape, but I could see not everyone liking it. Pictures don't seem to capture how flat they lie. That is until you lay them with the back side upright. One of the things I want to see with the Chichi Rockets is the back support. I think these breasts toys need firmer backs.

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

AJ2487 wrote:
unlovable wrote:
Pretty good if you want them to be extremely soft and squishy. You won't get a lot of tightness out of them. But, they are very jiggly and will take punishment. One of the best things about them is how durable they feel. Also, the nipples are nice and hard and have a more realistic feel.

The only downers I can think of are they have a bit of a chemical odor. And, I'm fine with the shape, but I could see not everyone liking it. Pictures don't seem to capture how flat they lie. That is until you lay them with the back side upright. One of the things I want to see with the Chichi Rockets is the back support. I think these breasts toys need firmer backs.
Yeah they need a better base, almost all oppai toys do.

If I do get them I would also get something like this so I can have them in a good position to go at.

https://www.amazon.com/Drive-Medical-Fo ... 4E5MV&th=1

How heavy are they you think? And if you could, could you show us the box?

Any bras you can put on her?

INFORMATIONS