exdollofficial.com

Best DS for sex

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

blondLab

Best DS for sex

Post by blondLab »

I’ve been reading about lots of dolls. I have an OR 138 or 140. But looking to upgrade to either a Sanhui or DS. Read a post today about the DS 167 as having a very tight coochie. I’m totally average in size. I was surprised to read that different DS dolls might have different “tightness “ . I guess it would make sense between a 145 and something larger. But wouldn’t imagine much of a difference amongst the larger models.

Would love to here from ppl if they agree that the 167 is on the narrow side for the vagina and the ass.

Thanks in advance

woodzman
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Best DS for sex

Post by woodzman »

I can only speak for the 167 Evo model. She is tight and basically only works in missionary position. She's my first silicone doll and the difference in feel is still surprising. Kinda like cold cookie dough.
Naturally Perverted!

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

Hi blondlab,

I also have a DS Evo 167, along with 4 other silicone dolls from 3 completely different brands.
I've had my Evo for about 6 weeks now and I can safely say - She is the worst for sex

Or to put it accurately, she won't let me in yet. To say the Evo is tight is putting it very mild.
The back passage cannot be used either.
If you wanted a doll mainly to enjoy sex, I would say look elsewhere. I can't comment on the original DS insert type models - but have also read a load about their tight nature & relative poor sexual performance.

For full info, if you have not yet read it, please see my 'initial review Evo - Yvonne' to get the full picture, in the DS posts.

gary399932
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by gary399932 »

woodzman wrote:I can only speak for the 167 Evo model. She is tight and basically only works in missionary position. She's my first silicone doll and the difference in feel is still surprising. Kinda like cold cookie dough.
Are you saying the difference is surprising, compared to TPE? Is this good or bad?

(I don't own anything yet)

apn12
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apn12 »

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

I've heard some no so good experiences with sex with DS dolls. For the price you'd expect better.

I think safer option if you mainly want for sex is probably the Sino dolls since they got a ultra soft vagina feature. Also take a look at Xycolo they got some nice dolls with a insert design abit different from the rest.

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Best DS for sex? That's kind of a contradiction. While they're lovely looking dolls, sex is definitely not their strong point. :whistle:

As a result, my poor DS 145D doesn't see much action. :(

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

I've owned a host of dolls both silicone and TPE and I don't think there is a silicone doll on the market that beats a nicely sculpted TPE doll, for sex. Especially one with hollow boobs. While TPE is less durable than silicone, there is no silicone doll that can approach the lifelike softness of a real woman like TPE can. Also, the actual insert in the world's softest silicone is FAR INFERIOR to the feel of a soft TPE insert.

The silicone bodies are just too hard to really feel that great compared to TPE. Again, this is regarding purely sexual function. As an aside, there are many more incredibly photogenic TPE dolls out now than there were 5 years ago so they're not just good for sex.

T9

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

Long time DS doll owner here as well. I love DS dolls to death, but sex is not there strong point. I had a fairly great experience with my DS 160 plus doll for two years. Even the 167 as beautiful as they are they have very small holes. I'm fairly large, so it was damn near impossible to have sex with them even with lube. Plus they don't have the best Vaginas. They can get tears quite easily. Now i just her for photos only.
It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

:haha4:
So based on much of the owner feedback, a DS is the closest thing to a real woman you can get:

1. Difficult to penetrate.
2. Most do not do oral.
3. Anal is nearly impossible.
4. Not worth the high price.
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

Knightshift wrote:So based on much of the owner feedback, a DS is the closest thing to a real woman you can get:

2. Most do not do oral.

This is hilarious. :lol:

Lika
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Lika »

Knightshift wrote::haha4:
So based on much of the owner feedback, a DS is the closest thing to a real woman you can get:

2. Most do not do oral.

:haha4: :haha4: :haha4:
Check Out My Rare Girls On The Links Below~!!!

XiuYing 161cm Plus (DS - Doll Sweet)
Mayumi 158cm (Orient Industries)
Ya Ya 136cm (Orient Industries)
Asumi 146cm (Silicone Arts)
Elvina 80cm (JM Doll)
Mika 110cm (1AM)
Nakita 100cm (DS - Doll Sweet)

(It's hard to tell that the world we live in is either a Reality or a Dream.)

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

2. Most do not do oral.
F-ing brilliant!

Agalmato
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Agalmato »

2. Most do not do oral.
totally true lol
:fadein:

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DoctorDuke »

Yeah - the DS Ex-Lite foamie version I had was also way too tight to even use for vaginal sex. It had no mouth opening and no anal hole either. Sold it soon after getting it. Very beautiful though for a model or photo doll.

INFORMATIONS