sanhuiofficial.com

How is the oral function of Sanhui?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
XiaoBing
Active Poster
Active Poster

How is the oral function of Sanhui?

Post by XiaoBing »

Any1 have experience with Sanhui oral function? I heard soft silicone tear easily.

And how about the teeth? Is extra caution neccessary because it falls off easily ?

Ron NB
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: How is the oral function of Sanhui?

Post by Ron NB »

XiaoBing wrote:Any1 have experience with Sanhui oral function? I heard soft silicone tear easily.

And how about the teeth? Is extra caution neccessary because it falls off easily ?
The cavity tapers into a very tight end that is about the girth of my finger and the entire cavity is not very deep, they have the exact depth on the website I think. The teeth on mine is very nicely glued in, but to have some action there I find the teeth a bit too hard.
Mine got with a slight tearing at the corners of the mouth, the tearing is only visible if I pull her lips apart a bit . I didn't really mind because that is such a sharp corner, that tears very easily, I'm guessing it happened when they were detaching the head from the mould . I'm going to fix the small tearing with glue .

XiaoBing
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by XiaoBing »

Ron NB wrote:
XiaoBing wrote:Any1 have experience with Sanhui oral function? I heard soft silicone tear easily.

The cavity tapers into a very tight end that is about the girth of my finger and the entire cavity is not very deep, they have the exact depth on the website I think. The teeth on mine is very nicely glued in, but to have some action there I find the teeth a bit too hard.
Mine got with a slight tearing at the corners of the mouth, the tearing is only visible if I pull her lips apart a bit . I didn't really mind because that is such a sharp corner, that tears very easily, I'm guessing it happened when they were detaching the head from the mould . I'm going to fix the small tearing with glue .
Ah I understand, I have similar tears with 102cm . But it was caused by usage.

You mean the damage of the mouth is caused by the manufacturer.?

Ron NB
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ron NB »

XiaoBing wrote:
Ron NB wrote:

It probably is, but I do see retouching at the corners of the eyes that I'm assuming it's silicone epoxy, transparent. The corners of the eyes and the mouth are the most prone to tearing, because it's a very sharp corner.
The tearing in the corner of the mouth could be caused by when they glued the dental in and they forgot to fix it with glue.
I'm afraid to swap the eyes, I got different eye color for her, but I won't change it until I get silicone glue, I'm afraid if the corners of the eyes get torn again by changing them.

XiaoBing
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by XiaoBing »

Ron NB wrote:
XiaoBing wrote:
Ron NB wrote:

It probably is, but I do see retouching at the corners of the eyes that I'm assuming it's silicone epoxy, transparent. The corners of the eyes and the mouth are the most prone to tearing, because it's a very sharp corner.
The tearing in the corner of the mouth could be caused by when they glued the dental in and they forgot to fix it with glue.
I'm afraid to swap the eyes, I got different eye color for her, but I won't change it until I get silicone glue, I'm afraid if the corners of the eyes get torn again by changing them.
If the mouth is prone to tearing , then I might skip the oral function entirely.
I'm pondering between 145 cm head #4 and head #6. I really love Head #4 but it has no oral function.
I might consider #4 again if oral function causes damage easily.

INFORMATIONS