www.sexdollcanada.com/

D4E 155 Fit Girl Series - Elina - November 1, 2019

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.
IwillReview

Re: D4E 155 Fit Girl Series - Elina - November 1, 2019

Post by IwillReview »

Abraham782 wrote:And don't worry when the factory photos come in I'll send them to you guys.
Yessssss :shakefist:
Wolfric wrote:[
- Now you can safely position her into a proper sitting position and if you wish, bend her at the knees to look like she's sitting down.

Now you go to the fridge and get a cold glass of your favorite beverage, and return to her.

Cheers and get to know your new found companion, pop on her wig, and now enjoy the first moments getting to know her!
Hell yea! In my experience I'm still getting to know my first doll. Active imagination just keeps flooding the relaydollship. She's different now than she was when I first got her... anyway before I sound too far down the rabbit hole :haha4: i Loved this technical approach to the unboxing!
My first is an SM136 F cup
She's 50lbs.
When she arrived she was cocooned in this super soft blanket. I removed the head from the box. Got in deadlift stance, grabbed the cocoon in my fists, gave it a few tugs to make sure it would hold like a hammock, then I dead lifted her out of the box, turned, set her on my bed and stared at her F cup tits for 38 hours. No-blink. Cathartic.

My WM173 arrives Monday. She's 110lbs..
I'll be using wolf's tech with her lol
Stand the box up on the feet end.
Slice the tape and then stand in front with open arms for her to kick through the box flaps like saloon doors.
"Put that head on my Body and let's get sweaty! / falls through the box as in still bent over cutting the tape.. takes me out.. I die under Double G CUP titties.... if I die that way, ima have to be a stand up comedian in heaven. I could write a whole hour special off that one bit!

For the first time doll owner. When planning on moving the doll, walk through the whole sequence before you actually move. It's dicey when you're halfway through something and something is in the way that you dont have the extra hand for, etc.

Looking forward to pics!!!!

Abraham782
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Abraham782 »

Wolfric thanks so much for that advice your amazing. I'm gonna take every bit of that wisdom thank you for saving me alot of pain friend :-D I'm glad I went with 64 lbs and not 90 lol
Nothing More Fun Then These Girls!

Abraham782
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Abraham782 »

IwillReview wrote:
Abraham782 wrote:And don't worry when the factory photos come in I'll send them to you guys.
- Now you can safely position her into a proper sitting position and if you wish, bend her at the knees to look like she's sitting down.

Now you go to the fridge and get a cold glass of your favorite beverage, and return to her.

Cheers and get to know your new found companion, pop on her wig, and now enjoy the first moments getting to know her!
Hell yea! In my experience I'm still getting to know my first doll. Active imagination just keeps flooding the relaydollship. She's different now than she was when I first got her... anyway before I sound too far down the rabbit hole :haha4: i Loved this technical approach to the unboxing!
She's 50lbs.
When she arrived she was cocooned in this super soft blanket. I removed the head from the box. Got in deadlift stance, grabbed the cocoon in my fists, gave it a few tugs to make sure it would hold like a hammock, then I dead lifted her out of the box, turned, set her on my bed and stared at her F cup tits for 38 hours. No-blink. Cathartic.

Slice the tape and then stand in front with open arms for her to kick through the box flaps like saloon doors.
"Put that head on my Body and let's get sweaty! / falls through the box as in still bent over cutting the tape.. takes me out.. I die under Double G CUP titties.... if I die that way, ima have to be a stand up comedian in heaven. I could write a whole hour special off that one bit!

For the first time doll owner. When planning on moving the doll, walk through the whole sequence before you actually move. It's dicey when you're halfway through something and something is in the way that you dont have the extra hand for, etc.

110 is heavy for me lol I only weigh 112 lbs so I had to go with something lighter than myself and since I move lots of heavy stuff at work that's like 38 kgs I didn't Wanna kill my back at home and thanks I will have those pictures for all of you eventually.

IwillReview

Post by IwillReview »

Abraham782 wrote:
110 is heavy for me lol I only weigh 112 lb
We're working about the same body weight ratio.
112 to 64
I'm 180 to 110
I'm thinking about cutting down the side panel of the box to slide her out onto the ground, then stand her... I have no idea how it's gonna go..
MAN I CAN'T WAIT. I've bought so many outfits and have all these story lines written in my head for my dollys.

Abraham782
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Abraham782 »

IwillReview wrote:
Abraham782 wrote:
110 is heavy for me lol I only weigh 112 lb
We're working about the same body weight ratio.
112 to 64
I'm 180 to 110
I'm thinking about cutting down the side panel of the box to slide her out onto the ground, then stand her... I have no idea how it's gonna go..
MAN I CAN'T WAIT. I've bought so many outfits and have all these story lines written in my head for my dollys.

Same here I literally wanna just wanna make dinner and sit her at the table with a wine glass in her hand when no one is home. I live with my brother and he's always traveling so I don't have to worry I get plenty of free time when I'm not at work. Also she's gonna spend most of her time dressing up in my room or posing for pictures. I was very afraid to get anything over 65lbs i was even about to buy the D4E Shannon fit series but I decided to go with a few more pounds and get that 155cm D4E Nicole she's so beautiful :)
Attachments
Screenshot_20191113-173209.png
Screenshot_20191113-173209.png (1.87 MiB) Viewed 1800 times

Abraham782
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Abraham782 »

Abraham782 wrote:
IwillReview wrote:

She's 50lbs.

110 is heavy for me lol I only weigh 112 lbs so I had to go with something lighter than myself and since I move lots of heavy stuff at work that's like 38 kgs I didn't Wanna kill my back at home and thanks I will have those pictures for all of you eventually.

Also please don't die lol iv thought about it myself and yea having one that's 100 something pounds fall on me would actually kill me lol so be safe

Wolfric

Post by Wolfric »

She's still stiff to move, her wrists and fore arms are perfect for easy movements.

Her shoulders, torso, back, hips are tight as hell, so I basically have to slap her to get it to bend. Makes me wince, when I do, but I know that if I'm not holding her, she might fall in a direction that would cause more damage.

Personally I found bending her on a level surface is the easiest method for back, hips and shoulders bends. And getting her into a sitting position that way, then I can just bridal carry her into position and apply final bend touches for posing.

I find I'm more comfortable doing it this way, still getting myself comfortable with how much pressure to apply without breaking something.

I know she isn't completely fragile, but I don't want to risk damaging the most important part of any doll, the inner skeleton. :)

Her upper torso, lower torso, hip joints, knee joints, shoulders joints and even neck bends are still really really tight. Which is good, means I can actually stand her for posing without her collapsing. But makes me wince every freakin time I have to do one of those bends.

But loving every moment of it lol

Wolfric

Post by Wolfric »

So the inevitable happened to poor Kysera. :crying:

She got a few stains from the bra strap from her leopard dress. She actually wore it for 3 days with no issues.

So, I've been looking up TPE stain removals and constantly checking Indigo's threads for solutions for the D4E particulars.

Unfortunately, no go. Just secret cleaning formulas on the doll sites.. and expensive tiny bottles :crazyeyes:

So at the moment, I've been using mineral oil on the area, tried using a cotton swab to pull out the dye, but no go.

Indigo! thank you indefinitely for the telling us of the ones that we shouldn't use! Thank you for your research of why we shouldn't use certain products! Much respect!

Hopefully Indigo finds a better method for the D4E TPE blends by then, or nicely shares a home remedy that works that doesn't require us to have to shell out tons of money for an issue that is always going to happen and won't harm the TPE.

I just laughed it off, cause no where else was stained but the left dress strap. I guess the one day I sat her down, it might of been tightly resting on her shoulder, but that's all it took.

No matter how careful you are, it is going to happen. :whistle:

But everything else is white or very light, darks are a risk. :) Like Indigo said, even if you do the hot water on the clothes til it doesn't bleed anymore, there is still a risk.

So, a kick to my ego on that one, cause I was sloppy. :P I was lucky that it only did 2 stains, and both less than an inch, so easy to use concealer to hide them, but I'm hoping for a more better solution. Hopefully one that doesn't cost ton of money to buy, and 2+ weeks to wait for.

I saw the mineral spirit paint thinner post, and I was immediately was like, uh no. :thumbs_down:

Saw the one for the acne, well in all honesty having a chemist with the same doll love really helps so follow Indigo's posts on stain removal. Hydrogen Peroxide breaks down TPE! :evilbat:

It does break down the TPE if you use any Hydrogen Peroxide, that's the bottom line. I guess if your really desperate and have the money to buy a replacement doll, then go for it? or just buy Indigo's stain removal, which in the long run will extend the life skin of your doll. But if your like me, I need a more local solution, and one I can easy get as I know this will be every doll owners constant issue regardless of how careful they are.

Vaseline and mineral oil worked the greatest on make up mess ups for me so far. :thumbs_up: Hopefully it'll help with getting that damn stain out, or speeding up the process of it dispersing.

Damn you bra straps! I'll be removing those from the dress :roll: It's a stretchy dress, so I'll alter it and tighten it up, cause it stained no where else, so might as well remove the culprit that isn't needed. 8)

*le sigh* dammit, not even a week in, and already stained her! 8O

So, hopefully tonight, I'm going to saturate a cotton swab with mineral oil and put it on the area, applying pressure to it with a plastic weight, and hope the mineral oil seeps into the tpe, and lifts the dye into the cotton over night. But that'll be tonight after work, so right now, don't have the time. So I'll update tomorrow.

IwillReview

Post by IwillReview »

DAGGERS...
I have also stained my dolly but with liquid eye liner.. It smeared around over time and I just let it be cuz i thought it looked cool.

2248674208_1f50ea5fc8.jpg
2248674208_1f50ea5fc8.jpg (37.07 KiB) Viewed 1770 times
But today was her batheing day.. and they didn't come off... her face has a bunch of mineral oil on right now..
If it doesn't come out I'll just blend it in by giving her freckles. Which I wanted to do anyway :)

Good luck with your de-staining!
Or give her a decal tattoo!

Abraham782
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Abraham782 »

Well I told you guys I'd send the factory photos and here they are I absolutely love her she looks amazing. I'm so happy right now I approved her and had a few drinks at the bar so I'm enjoying myself tonight. I bought her alot of clothes but I'm worried about stains now so I better be careful it's good for me to learn from you guys so I'll send pictures of clothes before I dress her in them.
Attachments
Screenshot_20191126-191957.png
Screenshot_20191126-191957.png (1.61 MiB) Viewed 1759 times

Abraham782
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Abraham782 »

Abraham782 wrote:Well I told you guys I'd send the factory photos and here they are I absolutely love her she's amazing.
Attachments
Screenshot_20191126-191947.png
Screenshot_20191126-191947.png (2.11 MiB) Viewed 1759 times

Abraham782
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Abraham782 »

Abraham782 wrote:
Abraham782 wrote:Well I told you guys I'd send the factory photos and here they are I absolutely love her she's amazing.
Attachments
Screenshot_20191126-192016.png
Screenshot_20191126-192016.png (2.06 MiB) Viewed 1759 times

Wolfric

Post by Wolfric »

Abraham782 wrote:
Abraham782 wrote:
Love it! So excited for you! :glou:

So have her prepped for overnight mineral swabby.
Cotton swab soaked in mineral oil, pressed down by a mirror with weight on top.<br /><br />Used a glass surface so it wouldn't absorb any mineral oil. Plus makes a cool Pic lol
Cotton swab soaked in mineral oil, pressed down by a mirror with weight on top.

Used a glass surface so it wouldn't absorb any mineral oil. Plus makes a cool Pic lol
20191127_001230.jpg (1.77 MiB) Viewed 1747 times
So a new outfit that won't stain lol
Kysera... 155 D4E fitseries
Kysera... 155 D4E fitseries
20191126_141747.jpg (2.32 MiB) Viewed 1747 times
Yeah she's not happy with the stain.... Even looks like she's about to cry.. :crying:

Well hopefully over night we'll see some improvements!

Update in the morning!

Abraham782
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Abraham782 »

Wolfric wrote:
Abraham782 wrote:
Abraham782 wrote:
Love it! So excited for you! :glou:

So have her prepped for overnight mineral swabby.
20191127_001230.jpg
So a new outfit that won't stain lol
20191126_141747.jpg
Yeah she's not happy with the stain.... Even looks like she's about to cry.. :crying:

Well hopefully over night we'll see some improvements!

Update in the morning!
Okay so I'm worried about this but does she come with anything for cleaning like the mineral oil because I did buy that kit with glue but if she doesn't show me where I can buy it please. And by the way thank you so much for replying to me wolfric it means soooo much and I do hope your beautiful girls stains fade away. She's so beautiful though i really hope the stain fades

Wolfric

Post by Wolfric »

Abraham782 wrote: Okay so I'm worried about this but does she come with anything for cleaning like the mineral oil because I did buy that kit with glue but if she doesn't show me where I can buy it please. And by the way thank you so much for replying to me wolfric it means soooo much and I do hope your beautiful girls stains fade away. She's so beautiful though i really hope the stain fades
You can easily buy mineral oil Non Fragrance at Walmart, or any drug store. Mineral oil is a old over the counter remedy for constipation apparently.

Beauty with the mineral oil, is that it has no smell. So if you add a few drops of say vanilla/chamomile/jasmine/lavender/whatever essential oil to a shot glass of the stuff, you got your own personal Mineral oil scent.

Baby oil is the most common one people use as it has a fragrance, and easy to find, and seems to be widely accepted and good on the TPE.

Oh yeah I better go check on the stain! brb!

INFORMATIONS