realsexdoll.com

The wait. The BRUTAL BRUTAL wait. *support group*

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: The wait. The BRUTAL BRUTAL wait. *support group*

Post by Babel99 »

Gaijin wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:53 pm I ordered an Onahole and figurine masterbator from a TDF vendor back in January. I finally got a shipping notification for my order today.
Apparently Doll's Castle had an accident with some of their toy molds. The item I ordered wasn't in stock, and they couldn't make more due to the loss of that toy's mold.

Also, because I'm an impatient fool with more money than sense, I've ordered a custom doll from Elsa Babe. They took payment on the 27th. I'm now waiting on their team to figure out how to make the colors I requested.

This will be my 14th doll or torso. I'm hoping this one will eliminate my desire for a 15th for a long time.
Hehehe Gaijin, no it won't :D
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

Babel99 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:19 pm
Gaijin wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:53 pm I ordered an Onahole and figurine masterbator from a TDF vendor back in January. I finally got a shipping notification for my order today.
Apparently Doll's Castle had an accident with some of their toy molds. The item I ordered wasn't in stock, and they couldn't make more due to the loss of that toy's mold.

Also, because I'm an impatient fool with more money than sense, I've ordered a custom doll from Elsa Babe. They took payment on the 27th. I'm now waiting on their team to figure out how to make the colors I requested.

This will be my 14th doll or torso. I'm hoping this one will eliminate my desire for a 15th for a long time.
Oh, I know. But a guy can dream.

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Gaijin wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:55 pm
Babel99 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:19 pm

Oh, I know. But a guy can dream.
Just remember that the main role of doll #14 is to make it clearer to you what you need (want…) in doll #15. And in that, it will do its job…
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

True. The trick is to actually learn and remember what didn't work about the previous doll.

Micro753
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Micro753 »

Finally got my factory photos. Wish I knew about the holiday in February, because I was not expecting it to take over a month. Now for the watching-the-tracking anxiety.

Arisa_

Post by Arisa_ »

Micro753 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:03 am Finally got my factory photos. Wish I knew about the holiday in February, because I was not expecting it to take over a month. Now for the watching-the-tracking anxiety.
Nice! What manufacturer?
I’ve been advised my vendor have received my factory photos, so any day soon I should be in the same boat as you.
“Libby” Starpery 151cm with Lubby head
“Mariana” Zelex 170C (GE125) with “Zoey” (GE98) and “Ori” (GE16) extra heads (On the ship! … Wait: Day #67)
>>> Mariana, Zoey & Ori's Thread
“Jazzy” LoveNestle Jasmine Mini Torso

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Just remember that there are probably TWO carriers involved in the process. One that would take the doll from China through customs in the destination country, and then the carrier from which you will get tracking information. So, from the moment they ship from China and until it clears customers in your country, all you will see is “waiting for package” or something like that, there is no visibility to the first carrier.

Micro753
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Micro753 »

Arisa_ wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:29 am
Micro753 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:03 am Finally got my factory photos. Wish I knew about the holiday in February, because I was not expecting it to take over a month. Now for the watching-the-tracking anxiety.
Nice! What manufacturer?
I’ve been advised my vendor have received my factory photos, so any day soon I should be in the same boat as you.
I ordered a GameLady doll. First time ordering a doll of any kind, and the wait has been making me anxious for the past month.

Leaf85
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Leaf85 »

I've got another gal coming to stay, a 162 cm Sino silicone E-cup Linyin. Ordered mid-February (bad timing on my part). Waiting on factory pics for approval. The anxiety is less, and gets better, but I still feel it. Good luck to all!
Kind regards, :)
Dave

Idol Crew:
Nagisa (159cm Starpery TPE Zhu Lin)- No.1
Nagisa's Gravure Photobooks viewtopic.php?t=153780
Rinko (158cm Sanhui silicone Toshiko)- too lazy, photos in Na-chan's thread
Chidori (151cm Starpery silicone Rong)- banger chic.
Rikka (162cm E-cup Sino silicone Linyin)- ordered, waiting

Micro753
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Micro753 »

Just got the tracking number, and they are sending it to a completely different state. Looks like they used the billing address instead of the shipping address. Anxiety just shot through the roof.

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Micro753 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:40 am Just got the tracking number, and they are sending it to a completely different state. Looks like they used the billing address instead of the shipping address. Anxiety just shot through the roof.
You probably have plenty of time before it reaches the carrier. In my experience, they use two carriers. You get the tracking info for the second one, and it will show “waiting for package” for a long time, until it clears customs. Reach out to the vendor to fix the problem.

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

I got an update from Star on Sunday saying the first mold is finished for my custom doll :)

They're going on to the 2nd one right now.
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

Arisa_

Post by Arisa_ »

ILuvFemsNlingerie wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:39 pm I got an update from Star on Sunday saying the first mold is finished for my custom doll :)

That’s a very granular update? I thought factory photos were the only update after order.
They're going on to the 2nd one right now.
“Libby” Starpery 151cm with Lubby head
“Mariana” Zelex 170C (GE125) with “Zoey” (GE98) and “Ori” (GE16) extra heads (On the ship! … Wait: Day #67)
>>> Mariana, Zoey & Ori's Thread
“Jazzy” LoveNestle Jasmine Mini Torso

Micro753
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Micro753 »

jeep2639 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:16 pm
Micro753 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:40 am Just got the tracking number, and they are sending it to a completely different state. Looks like they used the billing address instead of the shipping address. Anxiety just shot through the roof.
You probably have plenty of time before it reaches the carrier. In my experience, they use two carriers. You get the tracking info for the second one, and it will show “waiting for package” for a long time, until it clears customs. Reach out to the vendor to fix the problem.
Reached out to the vendor immediately. Plenty of time, but that still doesn't help the anxiety. The billing address is my mom's place, which I haven't switched yet because I'm constantly changing apartments while going to college. I'm unreasonably paranoid the issue won't get fixed in time and I'll have to have an uncomfortable conversation with my mom about a certain package that shows up...

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

Yeah I had no idea that they did 2 molds so I was excited to get an update.
I guess I spoke too soon lol
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

INFORMATIONS