realsexdoll.com

The wait. The BRUTAL BRUTAL wait. *support group*

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

alion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: The wait. The BRUTAL BRUTAL wait. *support group*

Post by alion »

baphometric wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:00 am I've been waiting on an order for an ElsaBabe 160cm doll from Silicone Lovers since late February.
Got factory photos recently and I'm excited!
She's supposed to have blue eyes though, which they have fixed.

QQ图片20240403103504.jpg
I want an EB doll so bad. Shes gorgeous. I hope you get her soon.
Current Wish-list:
IRONTECH DOLL S32 Kitty 165cm
IRONTECH DOLL S40 Eileen 165cm
Sino-doll X2 Aimee 161cm
FANREAL Doll B Silicone Qian 158cm
TAYU Doll Head #6 NaiMei 155cm
Starpery Yao 171cm
ElsaBabe Hirano Rin 165cm
ElsaBabe Sakurai Koyuki 160 / 165cm

newjersey9999

Post by newjersey9999 »

I do wish there was a superstore where you could just shop in person and take your doll home straight away. I would imagine this would be the busiest business in town. Shipping is stressful.

Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thelord001 »

newjersey9999 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 10:17 am I do wish there was a superstore where you could just shop in person and take your doll home straight away. I would imagine this would be the busiest business in town. Shipping is stressful.
Been waiting over a month in "label created" status now. These delivery times are crazy. I think , the only reason we have to wait this long is because we (the buyers) accept to wait this long. As long as people continue to order dolls and dont object nothing is going to change. We should not accept this. We should put pressure on the vendors to start using faster shipping methods.

Orpheus7
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Orpheus7 »

New Member here joining the list.
I have been using a TPE torso for a while now, and decided to move up.
Ordered an IronTech 153 Silicone Doll from Rosemary Doll.
They told me the build time at is 5-6 weeks. I will need to approve the factory photos.
Then shipping ...

alion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by alion »

Orpheus7 wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 5:53 pm New Member here joining the list.
I have been using a TPE torso for a while now, and decided to move up.
Ordered an IronTech 153 Silicone Doll from Rosemary Doll.
They told me the build time at is 5-6 weeks. I will need to approve the factory photos.
Then shipping ...
I'm about 4 weeks in and not a single word from them. I'm sure I have another 2 weeks before I get photos.
Current Wish-list:
IRONTECH DOLL S32 Kitty 165cm
IRONTECH DOLL S40 Eileen 165cm
Sino-doll X2 Aimee 161cm
FANREAL Doll B Silicone Qian 158cm
TAYU Doll Head #6 NaiMei 155cm
Starpery Yao 171cm
ElsaBabe Hirano Rin 165cm
ElsaBabe Sakurai Koyuki 160 / 165cm

Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thelord001 »

What does this update mean:
"Custom inspection is completed and we are now waiting for the results to be issued by the customs".
Does NOT sound good to me?? :o

NIRVANASPIRIT
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by NIRVANASPIRIT »

hello I don't know if I'm posting or the right place I would like to buy this silicone head but I was told that the mouth doesn't open at all even for kisses, is that normal? when do you think
Attachments
Screenshot_20240508_072657_AliExpress.jpg
Screenshot_20240508_072657_AliExpress.jpg (666.54 KiB) Viewed 168 times

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

NIRVANASPIRIT wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 2:30 pm hello I don't know if I'm posting or the right place I would like to buy this silicone head but I was told that the mouth doesn't open at all even for kisses, is that normal? when do you think
Some heads (I think MOST heads) don't open their mouths. Heads that open their mouths would typically say "movable jaw," "ROS" (Real Oral Sex), or something like that. My "main" girl has a closed mouth, and I kiss her all the time...
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

mr3d
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mr3d »

I've ordered the full Jarliet silicone doll by the very end of February, waited around 1,5 month for the completion of manufacturing, got pre-shipment validation by mid April, and shipping via air to EU took around a month. Customs etc. was handled by vendor. I believe I will have the lady delivered sometime tomorrow based on tracking information.

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Thelord001 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 1:41 pm What does this update mean:
"Custom inspection is completed and we are now waiting for the results to be issued by the customs".
I don't know I would get overly excited (or concerned) over this. I had something stuck in customs like that, and it's first waiting for inspection, and then I'm not sure what it's really waiting for, but it took more time until it was handed to the shipper.

NIRVANASPIRIT
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by NIRVANASPIRIT »

jeep thank you for your answer you say you kiss him but without the tongue 😛? in fact if we want a hyper realistic head we absolutely have to use non-oral mouth silicone? thank you for your help

Jazzy Jess
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jazzy Jess »

NIRVANASPIRIT wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 5:02 pm jeep thank you for your answer you say you kiss him but without the tongue 😛? in fact if we want a hyper realistic head we absolutely have to use non-oral mouth silicone? thank you for your help
I think what Jeep was saying is, some come with open mouths and some don't. The ones with open mouths seem to be pretty obviously stated in the listings. But even the ones with closed mouths, you can still kiss them just not tongue kiss / French Kiss.

(I don't really French Kiss human partners so that wouldn't be of concern for me.)

I'm just a noob but am ordering an extra head with my SM Doll, the one in the body listing very obviously states it can do oral (even thought I'm just gonna jam a bluetooth speaker in there). In buying the extra head, there was no mention it could do open mouth and other pics appear it cannot. No biggie in my case.

For that one in your case, I'd probably try emailing the manufacturer or seller, just asking if the head has an open mouth. They might even have a almost-same variant that does.

chris0113

Post by chris0113 »

Thelord001 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 1:41 pm What does this update mean:
Relax. Doesn't mean anything except its working its way through customs. Nothing is wrong, they're just slow as fk.

Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thelord001 »

jeep2639 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:45 am
Mbugle wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:10 am Hi all,
Has anyone had any recent experience with UK customs? Ordered a doll from Rosemary (after seeing so many good reviews on here). And was wondering how long I may have to wait for customs, my doll landed on the 28th but have no tracking until it handed to UPS 😕
I know we've had the Easter bank holidays but this is the first doll I have ordered and don't really know what to expect in terms of delivery times.
Thanks
I don't know exactly how it works in the UK, but I'll share how it works in the US, in case it helps.
They (Rosemary) use two separate shippers. One that brings it to the country, and the other is the local one. So, your UPS tracking number will likely show that it's shipped from someone in the UK, where customers resides. You get a tracking number from the moment they ship with the first shipper. But for a long time, UPS will say that they don't have the package yet. It will have to first arrive at the UK, then spend some time until they take it through customs, and only once it passed customs, it is handed to UPS, and then you will get an estimated arrival time. In the US, it takes 7-14 days to arrive from China to the US, approx 7-10 days to go through customers, and then pretty quickly with UPS. Again, that's based on my US experience.
This. I live in the EU and this is exactly how it works every time i buy a doll. The vendor use some chinese shipping service (?) that brings the package to EU, and then UPS takes over. No updates on the tracking until the package just pops up in EU suddenly out of nowhere, as it seems..
Why are they using two separate shippers? Wouldnt it go faster and smoother to just let UPS (or whatever decent shipping agent) do the whole shipping instead of splitting it up on two shipping agents? The likeliness of messing up is usually higher if several parts are involved in a job than if its just one.
Are there any specific reason they use 2 shippers? Is it the cost?

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Thelord001 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 6:04 pm This. I live in the EU and this is exactly how it works every time i buy a doll. The vendor use some chinese shipping service (?) that brings the package to EU, and then UPS takes over. No updates on the tracking until the package just pops up in EU suddenly out of nowhere, as it seems..
Why are they using two separate shippers? Wouldnt it go faster and smoother to just let UPS (or whatever decent shipping agent) do the whole shipping instead of splitting it up on two shipping agents? The likeliness of messing up is usually higher if several parts are involved in a job than if its just one.
Are there any specific reason they use 2 shippers? Is it the cost?
My guess would have to be cost. My guess (again, it's nothing more than a guess) is that they fill a container, which is how some people get their order shipped within days, while others get them shipped in weeks. They wait until they fill a container. My guess is also that it is cheaper to use one person/company to do custom clearance (not that they do a great job at it...) and only then hand it over to UPS/FedEx. They don't give you any tracking info for the first shipper, but they typically know where things are, if you ask. Again, this is my guess...

INFORMATIONS