www.sm-doll.com

My 157c showing the goods.

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: My 157c showing the goods.

Post by avante »

Damn nice group shot! The 166c indeed looks rather spectacular in this one lol but of course the SM157C does too :P. Agree with the neck, and the butt, but also think the 60 head is on the small side probably too (making it look worse as the neck height is just bit bigger than neck height). Not to bash, but to address why I'd def. look into getting some more SM heads if I was a Panther ;).

Also, looking back at the comp pics, it kinda annoyed me to see you got like 3 replys on these most valuable coll-to-doll comparison-pics, which I bet many more guys might have used in their ordering process. So on behalf of them, and maybe myself one day, let me say once more: thanks for doing these kinda shots for the community and manufacturers in effect on here!
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

Panther68 wrote:...a spectacular butt....
You are starting to convince me of this.

SM 157c is certainly looking good from the back!

She not only has some meaty ass cleavage, but even manages to look pretty fit and toned from my favorite angles.

Angles like this....

FullHouse

Post by FullHouse »

Yes indeed, your side by side comparison shots are really very much appreciated! Thank you so much Panther ;)
Btw. what face is this lovely Irish waitress?

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

avante wrote:Damn nice group shot! The 166c indeed looks rather spectacular in this one lol but of course the SM157C does too :P. Agree with the neck, and the butt, but also think the 60 head is on the small side probably too (making it look worse as the neck height is just bit bigger than neck height). Not to bash, but to address why I'd def. look into getting some more SM heads if I was a Panther ;).

Also, looking back at the comp pics, it kinda annoyed me to see you got like 3 replys on these most valuable coll-to-doll comparison-pics, which I bet many more guys might have used in their ordering process. So on behalf of them, and maybe myself one day, let me say once more: thanks for doing these kinda shots for the community and manufacturers in effect on here!
Morning Avante, really appreciate the comments. I do enjoy doing the side by side stuff. I am proud that I am the only person that offers this. No other photographers. Heck, no other doll vendors either, offer this service. It is time consuming, but with comments like yours, it's worth it.

I have worked retail for over 33 years and see so much room for improvements in this niche industry. At this moment, I can offer the customer service side of it. Modeling the dolls on member requests and the side by side comparisons. Not to mention, taking them outdoors, to get noticed by bystanders that just might start researching about dolls after seeing one of my ladies.
Doll Master wrote:
Panther68 wrote:...a spectacular butt....
You are starting to convince me of this.

SM 157c is certainly looking good from the back!

She not only has some meaty ass cleavage, but even manages to look pretty fit and toned from my favorite angles.

Angles like this....

Thanks Doll Master, Not only do you get a great butt, but she is only 80 lbs, not the 90+ lbs that many of my other dolls are. So she is so easy to move around.
FullHouse wrote:Yes indeed, your side by side comparison shots are really very much appreciated! Thank you so much Panther ;)
Btw. what face is this lovely Irish waitress?
Thank you Full House, the long legged beauty is Mandy, Ultimate Fantasy's newest doll. They are here as UF dolls.

Here is a recent photo of her.
IMG_0023.JPG
IMG_0023.JPG (932.36 KiB) Viewed 1103 times

Also a short video with her and of my other dolls.

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Happy valentine's day!
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

MannyCan wrote:Congrats! One of my fav SM faces!
:thumbs_up:
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

:multi:

Streaker

Post by Streaker »

Anything to report long term?

INFORMATIONS