Summer Sili Doll Review from a NOOB

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
cubertfarnsworth
Active Poster
Active Poster

Summer Sili Doll Review from a NOOB

Post by cubertfarnsworth »

Fall may have already started…….but for others Summer has just arrived.

Let me start by saying that this review is long overdue. I received Summer about 4 weeks ago, and I just had the time to put everything together and post this. Please keep in mind that this is from a person that is very much new to the lifestyle. This is my first ever doll. I have been a fan for many years, I've been lurking around in different forums, watched different videos, documentaries, and read reviews for many years and finally decided to pull the trigger given my situation of working on a project in a remote area. This is something that I spoke with my wife about and she was OK with since I am spending many lonely nights. So, we are cool. But I digress so let's jump right in.

Dealing with Sili Doll as a company
Let me start by saying that Sili Doll was amazing to work with, MIG answered every question given the fact that he's on the other side of the world and we are at different very different time zones. He answered all my emails as promptly as possible. Huge thumbs up on the customer service side.

Ordering
The website was very easy to navigate. The check-out process was extremely easy. Making any customization request was an easy process as all it needed was just a simple email to Mig which would be promptly responded. The only customization that I requested was white skin and that the nipples, and labia be painted pink, which they were, and I was very pleased with. I did have the luxury of different shipping providers and shipping locations. I had my package delivered to a UPS store within the USA.

Delivery
After I ordered my doll I was given a tracking number which was updated by the shipping provider so I was completely aware of where my product was at all times. Sili Doll hangs on their word that they will have your product within 7 business days. And that is exactly when I received my Summer doll. Exactly 7 days after I made my purchase/order.

Packaging
The box that it came in was appropriate for the contents. It was very discreet. Impossible to tell what was the contents of the box. Although, and this is not Sili Dolls fault, the box did look like it did see some rough times during travels. But upon inspection of the contents everything was OK. Let that be a testament to Sili Dolls packaging process.
The doll is shipped with shoulder pads to protect against movement . The head is unattached. The hands all the way up to the forearms are wrapped. The feet are encased in protective boots that go up halfway up the shin to protect the feet. The head itself is separately wrapped it comes with the traditional foam eye mask and then wrapped.
All the other items that are shipped with the doll or individually wrapped and placed within the box itself. All the contents and items within the box are listed below.

Summer the doll herself
Given my situation I could not take on something too big as the job trailer that I'm sleeping in barely has enough room for one person. So, I was looking for something medium size and the 135 CM worked perfectly. She weighs just under 60 pounds which makes things so much easier moving her around in a tight space. As for the doll itself I was very impressed by the touch and feel of the skin, the elasticity behind it. Once powdered it felt like real human skin. What I can comment on the body itself is that if this is the type of body type that you like, then obviously this is what you will enjoy. She feels evenly weight distributed. Very impressed by the breasts and the buttocks. A very good feel in that I felt I was grabbing a very muscly woman with fake breasts. They feel firm and soft when you get a good squeeze. The skin feels amazing in those areas and the jiggle factor is spot on. Also let me comment on the smacking of the ass, which is nice. Since we are talking about the ass. Let me tell you boys nobody ever talks about a deep butt crack. Everyone always talks about how jiggly the ass is, or how high the ass is, or how it bumps out, or how solid it is, no one ever talks about how deep the butt crack is. Those guys at Sili Doll know how to make a deep butt crack. Giving into a good curved bottom.
The measurements that are provided on the Sili Doll website for Summer are pretty spot on. The only one that might be off by centimeter or could be the overall height. I don't know if they measured the doll with the toes pointed a little bit or since I'm doing this alone, I can't get an exact measurement but I'm going to say that the overall height measurement is accurate as well.
I requested the white skin doll version. And I have to say I was a little skeptical about doing that. My concern was that she was going to look like a ghost. But I have to say I am very pleased with Sili Dolls version of the white skin. I am a big fan of pale ladies and this worked perfectly, she still looks like a real human being, skin tone wise.
As for the overall quality of the doll upon inspection I would say that it was almost perfect aside from a little bit of flashing, especially around the anus, which when I reached out to Mig he mentioned that overtime it will work itself out, and it has. All in all, I have to say I'm very impressed and completely taken back by the realism of the doll and I'm really looking forward to this adventure with my new companion.

Doll Ordered: Summer Doll, Standing Feet, White Skin, Pink Nipples and Labia requested.

Contents:
One Doll
One Head
Four Wigs
Pink Blanket
USB Cavity Heater
One bullet vibrator with moaning voice option
Feet Bolts (4 equal size, 2 Longer for the heel)
One Allen wrench for the feet bolts
One M16 Bolt
Two M16 Pressure Washers
One Siliver Bikini
One White Lingerie (Crotchless and Nippless)
One Pink Miniskirt
One Cleaning Enema Douche

I followed the TDF recommended new dolls guidelines for cleaning, oiling, and powdering a new doll out of the box.

Thanks for looking and reading. I do hope that this sheds some light on who Sili Dolls is, how they deal with their customers, and the overall quality of the product.

Please keep an eye out for either my 4 or 6 week review. Depending on when I get some time. :whistle:
What! You never seen a genius's wiener before?

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Summer Sili Doll Review from a NOOB

Post by Dollarhyde »

Congrats cubertfarnsworth and great review... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

That's a great review! She looks flawless! Not much room in there but she's worth taking up space!

ikonikon
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ikonikon »

Dude, that doll is dangerous.lol I have one myself and I can tell you it is money well spent :) Summer is definitely a bj queen.

Sili Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sili Doll »

Thanks a lot Cubert for your detailed unboxing review.

And what a creative and nice story cover for aeVa Sommer:

viewtopic.php?f=113&t=120897

And the photos are really nice :thumbs_up:

May her relocation with you be successful!

:glou:

Mig and Sili Doll ®
Attachments
hjVtmLl.jpg
hjVtmLl.jpg (40.88 KiB) Viewed 4695 times
b7YQDCv.jpg
b7YQDCv.jpg (23.6 KiB) Viewed 4695 times
Sili Doll™ makes the World`s Softest Sex Doll!
* SkinTech™ Japan & Korean TPE - Feels Real. Smells Nice. Durable.
* Free UPS Shipping on all Sex Dolls with guaranteed delivery and customs paid and cleared (USA & EU)
* Money Back Guarantee against Non Delivery
* Record Order to Delivery: average 20-25 business days (USA/ EU)
* Discretion and 24/7 Service

FlViperGuy

Post by FlViperGuy »

BRAND NEW MEMBER!!!!! First reply.

I spent the last year doing serious consideration into a doll. Sizes, brands, types, reputable sellers, reviews, pictures, testimonials...
The amount of info out there is staggering. So last week I dropped $999 on my new Summer doll from Sili Doll. I have tracking info but she hasn't made her debut yet.
I have spent some appreciable time reading about care, maintenance, do's and dont's, and general care. I can see it won't be quite as simple as reaching for a Fleshlight and doing a rinse in the shower.
Over the last 15 or so years I've had a dozen or so Fleshlights in different types and textures but to this day I have a favorite. And they don't make it anymore. But no matter the sensations, you're still just banging a plastic cup.

So from some of you, I'd like to get a comparison to the sensation of actually having the whole body laying there as a playground.
How does Summer feel?
How tight are the orifices?
What are the pros and cons?

I really value all of your input because my decision to buy her was based on pictures and testimonials on this site.

Likeyourskirt

Post by Likeyourskirt »

This doll make me dream

INFORMATIONS