AF Doll

170cm silicone head/hair implant + Tpe body review

AF Doll is one of the biggest and professional TPE love doll manufacturers from China since 2011. Our factory is located in Dongguan City and covers an area of more than 9,000 square meters. We strive to improve and innovate high quality TPE love dolls. The TPE materials that we use have the following characteristics: no smell,environmental, long-range elasticity,human-like skin,etc. With introduced advanced technology and imported equipment,AF doll continues to provide the most lifelike love dolls at affordable prices to customers all over the world. Website: www.afdoll.net
smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

170cm silicone head/hair implant + Tpe body review

Post by smallcat »

Day 1 review
170cm silicone head/hair implant + Tpe body small review.
Kept it as pictured as with lookImage

My suspicion was right about the head being hard silicone. It is hard, harder than my ds head, almost mannequin like.  I believe this is how they separate the tpe, since its not as oily. So prety much all these new heads will have this "hard design' I assume.  While It wouldnt be good for mooching/kissing, bj, its more on the artistic side of things. So you guys that want a head to kiss/sex play, you may want a tpe head, or spare head, While I did get a spare head, so I don't ruin the hair.
I orginally was going to get the other brand with similar style but I saw a vendor photo from customer, which quality seemed a bit off on the face, I took the chance with AF instead they seem to have a lot of experience with the amount of dolls they sell, and its been out for a while. The hair and eyebrows seem well done.

Head- Review
Its nice,  Bit on the hard side which I kinda knew. The hair seems "real"? wasnt expecting, was hoping for just wig type  hair actually. Even has a couple of white hairs to give it realism hehe. Would prefer fake hair.
The teeth are silicone not plastic. 
The eyes, are sorta hard to adjust due to the silicone being hard, so theres not a lot of eye movement, its almost fixed like, but moveable to a extent. 
Placing head can be a chore, dont want to damage the follicles, I place into socket by grabing sides, cheeks and swivel. Also the hair can get caught inside snap bolt area as with wigs do as well, the hair tends to stick everywhere :? , careful with this. I do like how the head is compatible with any other dolls, just the sizing which makes it odd if size of body is off, hence I tried on my 6ye body, there is a gap/tpe part which stick out under her neck of the neck which makes the head odd why I covered, head is a bit bigger than normal to match the big body. Would look better on the ye body if the body didnt have that stub of tpe sticking out by neck. I forget to try on other silicone dolls. seems like a good fit.

Boobies = Bust*band*waist 108cm*68cm*58cm
Solid, solid is really nice, soft, nice heavy weight behind the boobs, feels like heavy meaty womens boobies, with actual weight behind it, instead of air. No worries of them blowing out on the side holes which hollow boobs have for filling. Nice breast pillows. Considering that they are heavy, wonder the likely hood of them tearing from underneath the boob, needs support thats for sure. Since my other bigger doll has torn underneath(but shes a knockoff, so cheaper tpe, harder boobies), similar size boobs. Oh ya, nice torpedo sagger titties hehe, reminds me of.. They are not like roundy like my other one.

Hands/feet-
I really love the hands, they are NON-hinged plate.  Hinged plate hand design has been turning me off of tpe dolls lately, since the fingers break soooo easily and twist, theres a meme joke on tdf about it.. annoying really.  Wires come out of the wrist instead.
As for art details, I don't really see much details due to skin tone, hard to see it from a distance, in hands or feet, or noticeable. Seems rather basic. Compared to wm/yl. Since its pink/white ish, harder to see the minor details, I can see them on my white 6ye just fine, just as white its harder to see. Tan Shows off more details. I do see some details on the hands but rather hard to see, needs good lighting angle. She will socks mostly so eh, so feet not too of a big deal.

Vag-18cm
Its like size of skinny finger, stretchy so theres that.., The end cavity is like those jerking off toys(has hole at end); has a ~1" pencil size dia long hole at the hole but a ball covering it at other end, so its sealed , I might seal it further with silicone so no extra moisture seeps through.

Weight.
Box was at 123lb? I think.. My god.  Glad I got the fedex guy to help me instead, was gonna use my little lite dolly to wheel her in but I think I would break it(holds 150). Got little bit lighter once I got the 2 heads out of the box. 
Doll itself is at 46kg... Oh lordie.. Dead weight sure is heavy, I can lift a normal woman 100-150lb fine. but dead weight working against gravity... This doll is kinda dangerous to move around move. As im getting older. Its good for those young musclely guys in their 20s30s.  I don't want to risk any muscle pulls of any sorts. I think I may of learned my lesson of wanting a heavy doll. I'll Keep any future dolls under 80lb.

Box 
was already splitting apart from the sides, with tape barely holding it, glad nothing happened. Only real issue I don't like about heavy dolls, afraid of them being damaged through the shipping process or mishandling. 
They could improve the box more, by putting more tape at the top edges of the box top/bottom.
The foot was bent upwards to knee, kinda scared me, almost looked broke, havnt tested her standing ability yet. Need to just in case. As for anything damaged, didnt notice anything, havent really thoroughly examined her. Kinda busy working, hardly much time to do anything but sleep.

As for the TPE itself, seems prety standard, soft.

Can't think of anything else at the moment, made my mess of a review 8O . See how she hold ups for the year. Just need to make room now.. running out of room. Update later if anything else.

face
legs up
Box
Display

I do like this head tho, maybe get in the future.

fakeid123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: 170cm silicone head/hair implant + Tpe body review

Post by fakeid123 »

Hi. smallcat

Thank you for being the first review of this doll.

I am very interested in AF's silicon head.But few people have bought it and I have many doubts about its quality.

Their heads are cheaper than JY , i dont know why But the quality of the appearance that you see in the picture seems to be high.

You are saying that the silicone head is hard, is it close to plastic material?

And what about hair loss?

The silicone head and body skin color are incongruous in the picture.

Is your doll skin color white or natural?

They don't tell exactly what choices i have to make for skin color matches.

thanks

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

Hair seems abundant. Only issue how you know when wigs, get caught near the bolt area, can tear it. Same applies. Hair loss, I don't know, over time I can give a better estimate, Im not really even using it. I like it its nice, the eyebrows are done good and and hair is done good. Have to be careful with.

It is silicone I know, just not as spongy, not plastic either. You cant really push into it as much, only a little bit into the skin. Maybe 1/8 of a inch or less you can push into the skin. Close to a ds doll head but ds doll, isnt as hard not as spongy. But with sanhui/zone silicone is spongey soft. Hard to describe , I don't have anything to describe with.

Heres a better link to face. None reduced data version from phone.
https://i.imgur.com/n1i5erD.jpg

Sorry, bad lighting issues hehe, the sun was going in and out.. My camera tends to mis correct it. More like a normal pinkish. Like sanhui fair pink, which it would match. The color is correct whats in the BOX area, as with the head is in the box. The box photos came out good I say, I was more in a rush with my work schedule, as I usually am.

I think the head only comes with 1 standard color with body. Fair pink/pinkish? Doesnt match with my 6y white doll and she is white. Every brand will have their color differences. Their pink is ok I guess, matches with my sanhui, so its good to me.

I took the gamble, its alright gamble on my side. Wanted something like this, wasnt sure what brand. JY has t heir own issues which I avoided and some of their features kinda eh, Jy has nice doll heads thats for sure.

Took like 10 days total for everything/labor. SHipping was extra days longer; Fedex took long tho :(

Just as another brand IL/ part of zone, they are making their own brand of sili head, as they said, their head will be harder, no oral features, hence why I thought about it. As above. Think of it this way, you are paying for a more of a "artistic" head. I'm sure WM head is same hardness to achieve TPE connection and art, I'm only guessing here so, love to get that head in the future too!

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

lovely lady Smallcat any chance of some more photos if you get time..

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

Had to powder the face, was too sticky where hair would stick much on face. I forgot to powder, since silicone tend to be sticky.

AF silicone Head on sanhui 168cm body.

Original sanhui for reference.

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

TPE head extra that I ordered http://www.afdoll.net/sale-11540466-fac ... ex-do.html

Side note, gave her first wash. Tight joints don't help as much on heavy dolls, considering their weight. Tight joints seem to be more effective on under weight dolls that I have.

front

back

INFORMATIONS