sanhuiofficial.com

Introducing Emily: 145 Small-breast, Face #1

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
mark123
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Introducing Emily: 145 Small-breast, Face #1

Post by mark123 »

HornedPear wrote:
mark123 wrote:Emily looks great! However, like many other dolls, Emily's arms and legs looks too skinny when compared with a real girl. Emily looks almost anorexic to me!

If I want to get a doll that has more realistic proportion of the arms and legs, and the body, I mean slightly more muscular, which ones can I get?
Doll are available in all shapes and sizes. I tend to prefer slim, small-breasted dolls myself. I recommend you check out the sites of a few of the TDF approved vendors and see if you can find a body style that appeals to you. There is a lot to choose from and it can be a bit overwhelming at first but you have to start somewhere.
I also prefer small-breasted dolls myself too, though most of the dolls have unrealistically large breasts and extremely narrow waist, which look awful.

All I want is a body style that reflects an average real 18-year-old girl, no exaggerated features, and with limbs with normal thickness.

Do you know of a body style that can fit this bill?

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

mark123 wrote:I also prefer small-breasted dolls myself too, though most of the dolls have unrealistically large breasts and extremely narrow waist, which look awful.

All I want is a body style that reflects an average real 18-year-old girl, no exaggerated features, and with limbs with normal thickness.

Do you know of a body style that can fit this bill?
I sent you a pm with some suggestions.

riotmac
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by riotmac »

nice looking girl like i said in that AA cup thread was afraid of ordering small A cup doll but seems to be a lot of the 145A on here. now that my paranoia about smaller dolls has been eased ive looked at some and this model looks good and its silicone. i really like the elf head they have but reading post here sucks that its not scaled for the 145. guess im gonna have to keep my eye out on sanhui and what they offer might order the 145A later this year hopefully theyll come out with the correct elf head seems ppl have been waiting for that for a while now.
Gameladydoll Ciri/Quiet thread - viewtopic.php?t=162288

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

riotmac wrote:nice looking girl like i said in that AA cup thread was afraid of ordering small A cup doll but seems to be a lot of the 145A on here. now that my paranoia about smaller dolls has been eased ive looked at some and this model looks good and its silicone. i really like the elf head they have but reading post here sucks that its not scaled for the 145. guess im gonna have to keep my eye out on sanhui and what they offer might order the 145A later this year hopefully theyll come out with the correct elf head seems ppl have been waiting for that for a while now.
The laws vary a lot by country. In Australia, a doll like Emily could get you thrown in jail. For now, in the US, as long as you don't live in Tennessee or Florida, you can get any doll you want. I suspect there will one day be a Federal law, or at least more state laws, against certain dolls in the US. It is an easy political win for politicians because most people think doll owners are perverts anyway. I question whether such laws will hold up in court in the US but that could take decades to resolve.

If such a law was passed in the US, Emily might go through a growth spurt. I can't bear the thought of getting rid of her but I can accept the idea that she could grow into a 156, perhaps with the Maria face. After all, Scottie Pippen grew 7 inches when he was in college.

mark123
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mark123 »

HornedPear wrote:
riotmac wrote:nice looking girl like i said in that AA cup thread was afraid of ordering small A cup doll but seems to be a lot of the 145A on here. now that my paranoia about smaller dolls has been eased ive looked at some and this model looks good and its silicone. i really like the elf head they have but reading post here sucks that its not scaled for the 145. guess im gonna have to keep my eye out on sanhui and what they offer might order the 145A later this year hopefully theyll come out with the correct elf head seems ppl have been waiting for that for a while now.
The laws vary a lot by country. In Australia, a doll like Emily could get you thrown in jail. For now, in the US, as long as you don't live in Tennessee or Florida, you can get any doll you want. I suspect there will one day be a Federal law, or at least more state laws, against certain dolls in the US. It is an easy political win for politicians because most people think doll owners are perverts anyway. I question whether such laws will hold up in court in the US but that could take decades to resolve.

If such a law was passed in the US, Emily might go through a growth spurt. I can't bear the thought of getting rid of her but I can accept the idea that she could grow into a 156, perhaps with the Maria face. After all, Scottie Pippen grew 7 inches when he was in college.
Agree...... perhaps we should stick with dolls with heights of at least 150cm.

Actually, this is also why xycolo has a policy not to ship dolls below 160cm to European and American countries

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

mark123 wrote:Actually, this is also why xycolo has a policy not to ship dolls below 160cm to European and American countries
I'm not sure where you got that from but I received my XYcolo 153 (Nina) a couple weeks ago and kanna, who lives in Europe, received his several weeks before that. So I don't believe that's true.

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

riotmac wrote:i really like the elf head they have but reading post here sucks that its not scaled for the 145.
Elfie 118cm is a magnificent doll, when you have her, you forgot she is only 118 ;)

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

HornedPear wrote:
mark123 wrote:Actually, this is also why xycolo has a policy not to ship dolls below 160cm to European and American countries
I'm not sure where you got that from but I received my XYcolo 153 (Nina) a couple weeks ago and kanna, who lives in Europe, received his several weeks before that. So I don't believe that's true.
My concern about xycolo is that they got an awfull website... no infos on dolls, only 2 size while displaying a chart with a full range... quite disturbing :/

HSP_960
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HSP_960 »

zaxdoll wrote:
riotmac wrote:i really like the elf head they have but reading post here sucks that its not scaled for the 145.
Elfie 118cm is a magnificent doll, when you have her, you forgot she is only 118 ;)
I disagree because I had a bad experience with Sanhui's 118 cm Elfie doll. I had to return it because it had problems with its lower joints (i.e. one ankle, one hip).

Itwasntmemate

Post by Itwasntmemate »

HornedPear wrote:

Yes I agree with you regarding Australian laws it's real murky grounds and probably one of the reasons non of the Australian vendors
here will promote the Sanhui brand of dolls or Dolls below 150cm which is a pity because they are lighter and easier to handle...
BTW I think your Emily looks stunning
6YE TPE 165cm D cup Olivia
Starpery head & body silicone 151cm Rong (YUQING)

INFORMATIONS