www.wmdolls.com

Isabella's Story - The 166c #273 former Supermodel.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Isabella's Story - The 166c #273 former Supermodel.

Post by bigchilli »

Silverback5199 wrote:You’re a man after my own heart Bigchilli! How is Mia doing? I’ve still been working through this whole covid thing but now other staff about to come back I’m hoping to Have a lot more time to post again.

All I got to say is your girls names and her amazing tits pop right back into my head again lol.
She's doing good thanks for asking
I'm in the same boat
My son's started staying with his grandparents at the weekend again so can get some photo shoots done
Got some good things planned over the next few weeks

Mau5

Post by Mau5 »

Very sexy set of pics, buddy! Nice touch making Isabella shiny/sweaty, damn, makes her look so hot in more ways than one!

Sephonia and I are doing alright, cuddling with her now. I don't get to take her out as often as I'd like, and I really miss doing photo shoots, but we'll survive. Keep well and keep up the good work, my friend.

Sidestep
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sidestep »

Oh MY! She is jaw dropping with drool. Her pics alone make me late for work.

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

Great workout pics Silver! Isabella looks damn sexy! Love the 2nd and that last pic! ;)

Silverback5199

Post by Silverback5199 »

@ bigchilli, glad to hear it man! Yeah I get it, sometimes the stars have to align to get a photo shoot in! Always a pleasure to see Mia though.

@ Mau5, thank you mate, I agree! Just a flick of water and it can bring some much Immersion to the scene! Glad you and sephonia are well buddy.

@ sidestep lol sorry about that haha, hope it was worth it.

@ Mr_Ducati, cheers buddy! Always a pleasure to photoshoot Isabella and upload for you guys! Hopefully more coming not too far in the near future, thanks for giving the thread a bump :wink: hope you and your beautiful girl are doing well.

Silverback5199

Post by Silverback5199 »

Dose anyone here know how to treat this? Is it treatable even? The texture on Isabella right arm has gone a bit funny as of late (flaking). I’ve obviously tried to wash it off but I got a feeling it could be making it worse. Any help/advice would be muchly appreciated.
Attachments
A4EE6227-E094-4BBE-BF2D-0B9E4AF98E3B.jpeg
A4EE6227-E094-4BBE-BF2D-0B9E4AF98E3B.jpeg (80.39 KiB) Viewed 1866 times

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

Silverback5199 wrote:Dose anyone here know how to treat this? Is it treatable even? The texture on Isabella right arm has gone a bit funny as of late (flaking). I’ve obviously tried to wash it off but I got a feeling it could be making it worse. Any help/advice would be muchly appreciated.
The inside of Mia's knees are like that
Probably from riding me so much :whistle:

I plan on smoothing with heat once I get a hot air station
I will post some pics in her thread once done

Silverback5199

Post by Silverback5199 »

bigchilli wrote:
Silverback5199 wrote:Dose anyone here know how to treat this? Is it treatable even? The texture on Isabella right arm has gone a bit funny as of late (flaking). I’ve obviously tried to wash it off but I got a feeling it could be making it worse. Any help/advice would be muchly appreciated.

Ah sorry to hear that mate, must be a common thing then. Do you know anymore on the subject? Is it a hot air gun you’ll be using? I did a search on here (might be me) but I couldn’t find any info on it.

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

Silverback5199 wrote:
bigchilli wrote:

Ah sorry to hear that mate, must be a common thing then. Do you know anymore on the subject? Is it a hot air gun you’ll be using? I did a search on here (might be me) but I couldn’t find any info on it.
I've done some smoothing with a heat gun but it lacks the finesse of a controllable hot air station
They are only £30 on ebay
Been meaning to get one for ages but keep putting it off
Best ask Dean(arthur1960) he seems to be the man to talk to about repairs
Sorry I Can't be of much help mate
Im going to try it next week so will pm you if successful :roll:

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

Great thead Silverback.
It's great to see a doll that takes care of her figure so well.

Just read through the thread. Glad to hear the staining issue resolved nicely.
Hope the arm issue can be fixed as well.

Way back in Feb you mentioned that sex can get a little vanilla a times and asked if there were ways we were spicing it up.
I've been with Daria for almost five years now and the sex has never been vanilla.
However we do mix things up now and then to keep the magic alive.

Have you tried using sound? Occasionally I use this very low tec solution.
I download some erotic lovemaking sounds to my phone, and just toss the phone behind Daria's head while we make love.
I don't want anything that builds rapidly in a couple of minutes to a screaming orgasm.
I like sounds that slowly build from gentle quiet whimpers, to quiet moans, before building slowly into a nice orgasm.
This way I can time myself along with the sounds as if my actions are getting her more and more excited.
I downloaded some free Aural erotica from sonicerotica.com.
My favourite downloads s are Crave, Explosive, Exultation 1, 2, Frission 1, 2, 3, Kegels, The Brink 1, Vocals 1, 2, and Writhe.

I also occasionally use an automatic male masterbator to spice things up.
I place it between Daria's legs and lie beside her.
That way she can do all the work while I just relax and enjoy.

These are just a couple of ways of keeping it fun.

Thanks,
scooter
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

Silverback5199

Post by Silverback5199 »

@bigchilli Nice one thank you for the info buddy! £30 not too bad might look into getting one, Think I’ll wait to see your results with Mia though first so yes please bud let me know how it goes and good luck.

@scooter_ca thank you mate, glad you like the Thread.

As for the vanilla sex it’s totally my bad as it’s been much better as of late! I’ve been in a bad habit for a while picking up 4 cans of beer/whisky etc after work and drinking most evenings. Well.. the last year I’ve noticed two things it’s really shit for muscle gains and it’s really bad forgetting into the moment sex wise if you know what I mean.

Thanks for that information I will have to try the audio I also want to try some perfume do you have any experience with that?

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

Wow, Silverback, Isabella is gorgeous! Love her back story. Incredible girl and beautiful look. Hopefully you got the skin problem worked out. You most likely have tried this, but wiping mineral oil on a smooth cloth gets those bumps off on Elle. Not sure if it's the same kind of problem.

I've been so fixated on Elle. I haven't looked around lately.
The 166c is a lust machine!

Good luck
I love the smell of TPE in the morning...

Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dolllove1991 »

Silverback5199 wrote:Isabella what's me to keep taking pictures of her, I hope you lot don't mind.
Wow these photos are the best i ever seen of thos head.

Silverback5199

Post by Silverback5199 »

@MX-V thank you mate, she does love compliments Bless her. I tried A flannel and soapy water but I’ll give that a go, nothing to lose, thanks for the tip. I’m glad you and Elle are getting on well and year I agree the 166c is 100% lust! 8O

@Dolllove1991 cheers bud, it’s very enjoyable for me to spend a bit of time getting her make up and hair right, like cooking a good meal you reap the rewards :wink:

Silverback5199

Post by Silverback5199 »

My 1 year review of the 166c Isabella.

Ok so it’s getting on for 1 year with this beauty and I feel it’s finally time to write my honest thoughts and opinion on what it’s like to own this doll.

So early September 2019 Isabella arrived at my door, I took the day off work so I could receive her and of course get her straight out the box knowing how excited I was for her arrival.

I remember standing Isabella up with her exotic long copper straight hair wig on for the first time and being absolutely blown away!! I couldn’t get over how lifelike she looked! How attractive she was! And how great she was to the touch. Honestly all the pictures I’d seen (And I’d seen a lot scouting for a year) couldn’t hold a light to seeing her in the flesh and her amazingly sculpted body.

Over the coming weeks/months I was absolutely obsessed with dressing her up in all different styles for photoshoots. I honestly had so much fun, a uni student, a raver, the girlfriend next door! My limitations were only held by my imagination.

Then of course.. just like putting time and effort into cooking a great meal, you get to experience your efforts physically!

After spending several hours making her up and Photo-shooting her, 90% of the time this world lead to great bedroom fun. At first it was a bit tricky learning how her body movements worked but each week I got better and better at manipulating her body and slowly learning how to pose her into more submissive positions for that added lust and excitement.

Now when it’s comes to sex personally I have two schools of thought, In my opinion you’re getting a third of a woman, what I mean by that is she’s the physical shape, feels very similar to touch in areas and for a brief moment you can get lost in her eyes and sheer beautifulness while in the act.

Unfortunately immersion can be broken quite easily sometimes, 1. consistent facial expression. 2. Wig placement off centre. 3. She’s a Dead weight, to name a few.

But this is actually good news!! Because Isabella is only a doll remember and the fact that I can temporarily get immersed into her incredible beauty for moments at a time makes her worth every penny and effort invested.

The biggest Disappointment,

This review wouldn’t be complete without me honestly spilling my heart out as it deserves to be said for others wondering.

My biggest disappointment was not feeling any real emotions for Isabella and I really really wanted to. speaking truthfully without trying to sound like too much of a melt, I feel there’s been a void in me ever since I split up from my first girlfriend and unfortunately I’ve spent 20 years trying to fill it with no real success. So a loving relationship feeling never materialised for me unfortunately but hey it could be different for you! And I’ve read others on here that have experienced such said emotions if that’s something you’re after.

My lust for Isabella however has been off the charts!! And that is something to smile about! And honestly I’m left wondering if a petite 157b would have been a different ball game because I initially wanted to go for cute over sexy for emotional reasons but made a U-turn the last minute so who knows maybe there’s still a chance.

In conclusion,

To me the 166c is the ultimate boys toy! there is so much fun to be had with dressing her up and taking photoshoots etc. Then you get to reap the rewards like a dressed up flashlight! Sure she’s going to miss all the little intricacies a real woman has to offer but the fact that I’ve had so much fun from a doll is incredible. Lust and pure sexual excitement? YES!! Love and filling the void? Sadly no. A product to own if in need of supermodel? A no brainier!
Attachments
3F8F5278-311E-4555-B5E6-02C919567F7C.jpeg
3F8F5278-311E-4555-B5E6-02C919567F7C.jpeg (92.88 KiB) Viewed 1563 times

INFORMATIONS