www.sexdollaustralia.com

We Visited Shenzhen AI Robot, Irontech, WM Doll & Qita Doll!

Australia’s official and direct suppliers of: Climax Doll, QitaDoll, WM Doll and 6YE. In addition to our humongous range of girls we also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!
Lenso

Re: We Visited Shenzhen AI Robot, Irontech, WM Doll & Qita D

Post by Lenso »

Cheers!

She took a few days to clear customs in Aust but all good, will start some new topics and post my impressions of the Irontech Doll plus some piccys for the members here to check out, just have to pop past the rules section to make sure I post within the limits :whistle:

Sex Doll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sex Doll Australia »

Thanks mate and thanks again for the great review for my shop.

Andy
Sex Doll Australia

Australia’s official and most truest sex doll provider in Australia. We also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!.

denchai

Post by denchai »

Hello
Do you ship the doll to the north of Thailand ?
What is delivery survice company and how long that the doll will be arrived at my home after ordering ?
Thank you.

RogerSmith

Post by RogerSmith »

These videos are the first time I've seen inside Chinese factories! Realdoll has a lot of media guests, but usually all you see of the WM factory is the background of factory preview photos. It's also the first time I've seen a mold. Hope you do more videos like this in the future.

INFORMATIONS