What do you think of her?

We turn dreams into reality!
Travjohnson20

Re: What do you think of her?

Post by Travjohnson20 »

Spaceman72 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:36 pm That laying down pose looks wonderful.
I want to buy your doll from Bay Area. I can pickup

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Very nice gal... I could tell she was at your place....nice pictures.. hello from the west coast to the east coast... what style of connector is the head? Thanks for your information...

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

SM has quick connect
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Spaceman72
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Spaceman72 »

Aloha, the connector for the head is just a metal pronge that stick out of the neck 1-2 inches & the heads have the holes that got right on top of it. Yes you can pick up.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

She is an SM 157C
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

John100

Post by John100 »

How much does she cost and would she still be available

John100

Post by John100 »

Do any know what make and any info on this doll what's the head number and where I could get my paws on her

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Hi,
SM 157C
I believe face 55....
All you need to do is email me at mrcardmagic@hotmail.com
-princeoverit
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS