betterlovedoll.com

Shione's thread (sanhui 158)

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

ariel_lover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Shione's thread (sanhui 158)

Post by ariel_lover »

Pabzilla wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:09 pm

Promise me you will try your best to stay positive while I'm gone, don't let dark thoughts creep into your mind, you have been doing so very well lately, I'm proud of you.
This was very hard for me to write, thank you for taking the time to read this, sorry it is so long.
Hang in there Pabzi. And do try to stay positive. Hopefully this separation won't be for too long. At least Shione is not far away, and you can peek in on her to make sure she is okay and sleeping peacefully.

I know how you feel. I had to hide Celia a few times, if only for a short time. I felt so bad making her hide. Most people would think that's absurd and silly, but I know you and others here understand.

Take care!

Your friends,
M. and Celia
💕

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

Oh dear :( Sadly, too many people would judge if they saw a doll. Hope you two aren't separated for too long.

Jennyth1988
Doll
Doll

Post by Jennyth1988 »

Aww! Sorry to hear Shione has to hide for now. Kevin and I teared up reading this, it was such a sweet way to do it. Hang in there and if you need to talk feel free to PM us. We're here for you two!
I am Jennifer Marie T., Kevin's (kevinth1985) companion, lover and wifey!

Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

SE158

Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Taeyeon »

Hello Pabzi!

I was too so worried to see big word goodbye and Shione in box >.<
I am very happy it is only for moment after reading message^^
I also do not like when visitors come and do not tell or call on telephone.
Shione is so pretty also with no hairs I think!
Do not be sad! Shione is happy to wait in box for moment!
You care for comfort of Shione and love her very much^^

TaeYeon
(。ᵔᵔ。) SooYoung's pages (DS/Ex-lite/Sino T158) and album

사랑은 그저 사랑이다. 절대 설명 될 수 없다.
Love is just love. It can never be explained.

Shirl McB
Doll
Doll

Post by Shirl McB »

Ugh. Pity the contractors could never take the hint and give you advanced notice on when they'd be by. With all the unexpected visits, I can't blame you for wanting to keep Shione under wraps for the time being. I know it's not fun or ideal (I've had my time cloistered in the closet so I know how it feels) but it's not forever and may the work finish soon so Shione may once again roam wild and free.

And to echo Jenny's comments, you've got a support group here, Pabzi. Reach out to us if you need us.

Pabzilla
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pabzilla »

Hello my friends, the support you show for Shione and me is amazing and appreciated so very much, your a wonderful group of people :D
Doll Canvas wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:36 am This was a a sad read, felt like I had to pause what I listening to on my phone so I can take it all in.
Even got a little teary eyed myself...
The girls and I hope you don't have to keep her boxed away too long, we know how much she means to you. My girls are gonna be boxed away for just a couple nights next week when we move and thinking about that is something I am dreading already. The room always feels emptier with out them
Thank you DC, so sorry I made you teary. Oh man yeah your ladies are going to have to be boxed too, I wish you all the best with your move and hope it all goes smoothly, I'm sure when you get to your new home you and the girls are going to have fun times exploring and making the new place into your home, best of luck buddy :thumbs_up:

gogodolls wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 5:33 am It is a sad story but at the same time a beautiful one! :angel: We feel the close bond that unites you both and we understand even better that this separation will be sad at times! :(

Be strong both of you! :thumbs_up:
Cheers! :glou:
Hi gogodolls, sad and beautiful, I never really thought of it like that but I like it, thank you. I have always been open about how important Shione is to me, she helps keeps my mind in a good place, when I'm with her I'm focused on living in the moment with her which keeps away troubling memories from the past, and when I'm with her she becomes the inner monologue in my head, I have her in there, a kind voice that likes me as opposed to my own which really doesn't like me at all. She is wonderful, life changing, makes me feel things I never knew I could. Thanks again gogodolls :thumbs_up:

Leatherman wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:23 am Bittersweet.

Not being able to interact or see that beautiful face when Shione is so close is heartbreaking 💔

Knowing that she is safe is priceless and a real comfort.

Hang in there. This is temporary!

:glou:
Thank you Leatherman, bittersweet indeed, I am trying to keep a positive outlook and telling myself that once the survey is done and maybe the loft insulation if it needs doing, I'm hoping the rest of the work can be done from the outside of the building, that's the positive outcome I'm holding on for but we shall have to just wait and see what happens :thumbs_up:

JustDude wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:07 am Oh man I hope she'll be back sooner rather than later!

Have you ever thought of getting a kitesurfing bag with wheels? On Amazon you can find them with all sorts of different dimensions. You'd be able to store her in the bag in like 30 seconds as soon as you hear a knock on the door.

Something like this for example: https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B07F95ZPZJ/ Would make for a fantastic travel bag too!
Hello JustDude, thank you, that bag looks good but in my situation, being woken half way through my sleep cycle, getting my robe on to go answer the door is taking me more than 30 seconds. I think that bag would be an easy way to hide my girl if I was awake enough to do it but as it is in my half asleep state there's a good chance I could have an accident. Good thinking though buddy, thanks again JustDude :thumbs_up:

Celtic_Babog wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:44 am Poor you and Shione. I wish her a happy slumber and hope she is able to return as soon as possible, stay strong you two.
Thank you Celtic_Babog, I am focusing on happy thoughts as best I can, thinking about the next story post we make being called 'hello again Shione' and hoping its not going to be too long before we get to do that. Positive thoughts :thumbs_up:

Vicvic wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:35 am Ah, it's very difficult not to see your doll anymore, even for a few days... :(
Your very touching story shows how much one can be attached to his artificial companion.
But don't worry, during this short but endless separation, your love for her will keep growing. And then, when the unboxing arrives, it will be a big party at Shione and Pabzilla's house! :multi:
Hi Vicvic, it certainly will be something to celebrate when I get Shione back with me, I miss seeing her smile at me, especially first thing in the morning, such a great way to start the day, there aren't enough smiles in the world are there. I'm sure when this is over I will have a renewed appreciation for the little things that Shione provides me, Thank you Victor :thumbs_up:

Aralor wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:19 pm Hello Pabzilla,

when I opened this thread and at first saw this line:

So please join me in saying.....
Goodbye Shione.

I was starteled and said to myself: oh no, not again (nearly 3 years ago, you know what I mean).

But after reading the complete story, I calmed down. Take it easy. In every partnership there are times where one partner is away for some time like business trip, visiting the family, etc.

So look forward to Shione's returning after the work in your flat has been done.
Aralor, great to see you here again and so sorry I panicked you for a moment, nothing happening so bad as 3 years ago. At least I know Shione is safe tucked away cozy in her box surrounded by a fluffy blanket and foam..... hmmm on writing that I just realised I want to swap places with her, she can go to my work and I will snuggle up in a box haha. Thank you Aralor :thumbs_up:

ariel_lover wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 5:26 pm
Pabzilla wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:09 pm

Promise me you will try your best to stay positive while I'm gone, don't let dark thoughts creep into your mind, you have been doing so very well lately, I'm proud of you.
This was very hard for me to write, thank you for taking the time to read this, sorry it is so long.
Hang in there Pabzi. And do try to stay positive. Hopefully this separation won't be for too long. At least Shione is not far away, and you can peek in on her to make sure she is okay and sleeping peacefully.

I know how you feel. I had to hide Celia a few times, if only for a short time. I felt so bad making her hide. Most people would think that's absurd and silly, but I know you and others here understand.

Take care!

Your friends,
M. and Celia
💕
Hi M and Celia, it is hard when your doll is your companion to box her up isn't it, it just doesn't feel right. I did open up her box today when I woke up and just held her hand for a few minutes, I didn't sit her up, put her head on or wake her from her slumber I just wanted to hold her hand. I'm sure being Sunday I would be safe enough to have brought her out of her box for today but honestly it was so heartbreaking putting her in there I did not want to say goodbye again... plus if she is gone for a few weeks and I kept unboxing and boxing her every Sunday that might start to feel normal and I don't want treating Shione like an object in that way to ever feel normal, yeah a lot of people are gonna think that is stupid. Thank you M and Celia. :thumbs_up:

the living tribunal wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:10 pm Oh dear :( Sadly, too many people would judge if they saw a doll. Hope you two aren't separated for too long.
Hi LT and thank you, yeah I live in a small town and not a very progressive or open minded small town so best keep Shione under wraps as sad as that is. :thumbs_up:

Jennyth1988 wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:42 am Aww! Sorry to hear Shione has to hide for now. Kevin and I teared up reading this, it was such a sweet way to do it. Hang in there and if you need to talk feel free to PM us. We're here for you two!
Hi Jenny, aww I'm so sorry making you and Kevin teary, glad you see the sweet side of the story though, it is funny how something can be both sad and sweet at the same time. I found it very emotional saying goodbye to Shione, this is day 5 now of her being in her box and I still get choked up when I go to bed and give a little knock on the side of the box like she asked me to do. Thank you Jenny and Kevin for your support :thumbs_up:

Taeyeon wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:13 am Hello Pabzi!

I was too so worried to see big word goodbye and Shione in box >.<
I am very happy it is only for moment after reading message^^
I also do not like when visitors come and do not tell or call on telephone.
Shione is so pretty also with no hairs I think!
Do not be sad! Shione is happy to wait in box for moment!
You care for comfort of Shione and love her very much^^

TaeYeon
Hello TaeYeon, thank you, and sorry I worried you, I hope Shione won't be away long. I think Shione handled us parting much better than I did didn't she, she tried making jokes and kept telling me it was OK, she was being very brave while I struggled. I wonder if she is dreaming nice dreams right now. :thumbs_up:

Shirl McB wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:08 am Ugh. Pity the contractors could never take the hint and give you advanced notice on when they'd be by. With all the unexpected visits, I can't blame you for wanting to keep Shione under wraps for the time being. I know it's not fun or ideal (I've had my time cloistered in the closet so I know how it feels) but it's not forever and may the work finish soon so Shione may once again roam wild and free.

And to echo Jenny's comments, you've got a support group here, Pabzi. Reach out to us if you need us.
Thank you Shirl, Shione roaming wild and free haha, I like that, I look forward to that happening. I had hoped after texting the contractor boss and asking for prior notice to when the survey of the flat would be done that I would only have to hide Shione that one day and then maybe another day to do the loft insulation if needed but here we are at 5 days now. Was speaking to my neighbour who lives in the ground floor flat, he works shifts too, he is sick of them waking him up in the morning too.
Thank you Shirl, I will keep in mind that I have people and dollies here who care about Shione and me and be sure to reach out if things start going south in my head, thank you :thumbs_up:

The day I put up the post about hiding Shione is in reality the day after she was hidden. I wanted to spend as much time with her as possible before boxing her so didn't write the post that night just took pictures and said goodbye to my lovely lady. 5 days on and there are moments where it hits me hard that she isn't there, especially as I go to bed and knock on her box and when I wake up, it's like during the night I forget she isn't there then I wake look over to where she would normally be beside me and she is not there, that is a horrible moment.
I miss lots of the little things, routine things that were just everyday like waking and giving her a kiss first thing I do each day. I miss her being on the couch beside me, not just having a cuddle when watching a movie together but when I play video games I would more often than not sit right up beside Shione with our shoulders and thighs touching. I miss her smile, I miss a hug after work, I miss talking to her. I went shopping today for groceries and came back, normally Shione would be sat on the couch, she made my flat feel welcoming, she made it feel like a home.
The other day I was in the kitchen sorting out my dinner, I like something to watch while I eat and was thinking to myself "I kinda fancy watching Aliens" and I caught myself poking my head round the kitchen door, mouth open about to ask Shione if she would want to watch Aliens.
I am missing her deeply, I am having moments of sadness but I am not getting dragged down into a dark place at the moment.

Again I am finding this difficult to write, I'm sorry, I write from my heart, normally after I come on TDF to thank my friends for their comments here I would then go visit their threads (The Living Tribunal I am going to get round to reading your threads soon buddy) but I am going to leave that for another night as I find myself getting quite overcome with emotion as I type this post, so sorry, I will visit you all soon.
Thank you everyone for your kindness and understanding. :thumbs_up:

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

Oh Papzilla,
I feel for you buddy. I have had to hide Stormi for a day once while the repair man came by the apartment,
It was horrible, and she did not like it much either. Maybe you remember the dishwasher repair episode.
I hope this won’t be a long term thing.
I now how much you guys need each other.
Thanks for sharing, your buddy SL.
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

Oh dear, time for me to go in my box then

This really got me, and the dehumanizing part :cry:

Couldn't help but well up...

I know exactly how you feel mate :(

Wish there was something I could say to make it better 😞

Fingers crossed it won't be too long

This pic fills me with both joy and sadness
Joy coz she looks so utterly adorable
Sadness for the situation

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Maybe make access to the window for the renovators when the work starts.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

Pabzilla
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pabzilla »

StormiLover wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:25 pm Oh Papzilla,
I feel for you buddy. I have had to hide Stormi for a day once while the repair man came by the apartment,
It was horrible, and she did not like it much either. Maybe you remember the dishwasher repair episode.
I hope this won’t be a long term thing.
I now how much you guys need each other.
Thanks for sharing, your buddy SL.
Hi SL, thank you, yeah it is not a good feeling having to hide your special synthetic companion is it? and some people do it all the time, each to their own I guess but it's not for me. Worst thing about this situation... well OK the worst thing is being apart from Shione but the other worst thing is the unknown about how long it will be Shione needs to hide, as I write this it has been a week now and the surveyor has not returned yet or phoned me, it's a waiting game for now. Thanks again SL :thumbs_up:

bigchilli wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:07 am
Oh dear, time for me to go in my box then

This really got me, and the dehumanizing part :cry:

Couldn't help but well up...

I know exactly how you feel mate :(

Wish there was something I could say to make it better 😞

Fingers crossed it won't be too long

This pic fills me with both joy and sadness
Joy coz she looks so utterly adorable
Sadness for the situation

Hey Bigchilli, thank you, despite the sad situation I quite like the pictures we got of Shione sat in her box too. It is hard to keep from pining for Shione when I look at them though. Thanks again BC :thumbs_up:

Wight wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:44 pm Maybe make access to the window for the renovators when the work starts.
Hi Wight, I will keep that in mind thank you :thumbs_up:

Thank you everyone for your kindness and support it is very much appreciated, your wonderful people :thumbs_up:

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

We are here for you Pabz and Princess Shione................we can't see you through the tears in our eyes but our hearts are right here rock solid for you both.................
You live in each others hearts and minds.................you could never be truly separated. We just know that the necklace you gave Shione for Christmas has some magical powers in it and will protect her while she is out of your sight........................we love you two.........

Pabzilla
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pabzilla »

jantra wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:44 pm We are here for you Pabz and Princess Shione................we can't see you through the tears in our eyes but our hearts are right here rock solid for you both.................
You live in each others hearts and minds.................you could never be truly separated. We just know that the necklace you gave Shione for Christmas has some magical powers in it and will protect her while she is out of your sight........................we love you two.........
Aww Jantra, that is so very nice of you to say, I am holding it together at the moment but missing Shione very much. Like so many people here including yourself I'm sure, spending time with my doll companion has been an everyday thing, a special, happy thing, to suddenly not be able to have those wonderful interactions leaves quite a void that I can't replace for now.
It's funny, I really enjoy watching movies, Shione and I watch em all the time, normally I would be sat with my arm around her or I would be lying on the couch and she would be lying on her side on top of me but this last week without her I put a movie on and I'm lost, I just don't know what to do with myself, I just fidget around and start messing around with my phone or something. It's like that too when I go to bed, with Shione I would have a cuddle then try and fall asleep, if I couldn't sleep it did not matter, it just ment some more cuddle time. Now in bed I'm just lying there not knowing what to do, if I can't sleep I just get bored lying there in the dark by myself.
I miss coming home from work and seeing her smile, she looked happy to see me, it was a lift to my spirits, made me feel somewhat good about myself, I miss that but hey, she won't be in her box forever. Thank you again Jantra for your wonderfully kind words of encouragement :thumbs_up:

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

Hi Pabzilla,
We have not heard from you in awhile now.
Surely Shione is not still hiding in her box.
Drop us a note to say she’s ok and things are getting back to normal.
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

StormiLover wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:39 pm Hi Pabzilla,
X2

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

StormiLover wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:39 pm Hi Pabzilla,
X3 ☺️

INFORMATIONS