betterlovedoll.com

no activation mail received

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
kom

no activation mail received

Post by kom »

hi, i'd like to join as a member of the site, but i never received the activation mail :-( (i try two registration with two emails).
please help

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

Please do not submit multiple registrations and please allow up to 2 days for a response.
Also, you have to have cookies enabled.
If you have peoplepc for an internet provider, you have to add us to your list or they will trash e-mail message, believing it to be spam.

In Internet Explorer, High Security setting causes problems. I use Custom setting by using Medium, disable Java, disable active content, then Use Tools menu to enable cookies for this site.
Norton firewall has to have setting changes to work for images to this forum (if you are using a firewall). Sometime on certain things, AOL users have run into problems.

Does any of this apply to you?
<div>So long, and thanks for all the fish!<br>- Douglas Adams</div>

Bill
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Bill »

It should only take a few minutes to get the email.

Also,

We have had so many people forget to click at the bottom of the page of the Final Step that sends the information.

You should see this if you clicked the final step:
New User Account Created!

Welcome! You are now registered as a member.

Your request for a new account has been processed. You'll receive an email in the next few seconds with a activation link that should be visited in the next 24 hours to be able to activate your account.

Thank you for registering at The Doll Forum!

kom

Post by kom »

i saw this and i've already checked my spam mail :-(

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

I do not believe you completed registration properly. When there's been a problem in the past, I have been able to look up user name, but no "kom" is listed as having registered.

Did you complete registration procedure as Bill described? Try again under "kom", and make sure you read everything and finalize the process.

First post this thread you said you tried to register sending 2 e-mails. Opening screen on the top right side you should see something like:
Don't have an account, you can create one. Click the Create link.
<div>So long, and thanks for all the fish!<br>- Douglas Adams</div>

flonnie

account activation

Post by flonnie »

I signed up about six days ago and still hvae not received an email. Can you check on the status for me. I have my security and cookie settings at the levels described in previous posts.

Bill
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Bill »

Flonnie,

I don't show flonnie as registered on the forum and it times out in 24 hours so you need to register again. Make sure your email is correct.
Bill wrote:It should only take a few minutes to get the email.

Also,

We have had so many people forget to click at the bottom of the page of the Final Step that sends the information.

You should see this if you clicked the final step:
New User Account Created!

Your request for a new account has been processed. You'll receive an email in the next few seconds with a activation link that should be visited in the next 24 hours to be able to activate your account.

Let us know.

flonnie

letting you know

Post by flonnie »

I read all the posts, I clicked on the final step but I still have not recieved an email and am unable to log on to the site. I tried to re-register with the same email address and nickname and the systems says that information is already in use, so my information is in there somewhere.

Help

Bill
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Bill »

I still can't find "flonnie" in the database.

Are you sure "flonnie" is the name you used to register?

I have a:

flobinson
floor_it76
floridaze19
Flounder

beginning with flo.

flonny

activation frustration

Post by flonny »

I tried again to register (under flonny this time) and I got the: New User Account Created!

But I still never received an email. I tries to re-register and the system said that my email address was already registered, so my information is in there somewhere but I am not getting a response. All my internet setting are as requested.

What else can I do?

Bill
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Bill »

flonny,

Email me the email address you are using.

wcope@swbell.net

lionheart3

never got email response to register

Post by lionheart3 »

ive tried twice to register with 2 different email addresses got to the final step where it said congratulations etc you should recieve an email in a few seconds to verify your account, but i never got an email on either account, checked the spam/junk folders also.
i tried the below.

magikal2
lionheart3

please help me

welcool
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by welcool »

lionheart3

I had check if you have a account but the I get the message: User Doesn't Exists!

magikal2
lionheart3

I tried both the same message are you sure you used those names or did you got that message from the Forum?

Post by Guest »

well i think those are the correct names, posibly theyr lionheart and magikal ie without the numbers but either way i completed the final step where it said i would get an email to finish activation but i didnt recieve one

welcool
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by welcool »

That is very strange, I have make a account and got the mail in a few minutes.
It could take longer, depends on your mail server from how you get your mail.

Welcool

INFORMATIONS