www.wmdolls.com

Heavy Doll Moving Tips

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
SRho
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Heavy Doll Moving Tips

Post by SRho »

Hi all, I have a 163H and was wondering if anyone with similarly heavy dolls has any tips on moving her... I don't want to damage her... Or myself.

Any tips and advice would be appreciated.

RepentantSloth

Re: Heavy Doll Moving Tips

Post by RepentantSloth »

My 168 cm/5'6" 1am doll is pretty heavy I think she is 75-88 lbs. I have her leaning against a wall to start out, I get real close and get my body under doll's center of gravity and lift with both hands under each armpit with my legs and not my back. If you have to rest a bit before each burst of movement that is ok. I have also heard princess carry is a good way to go for doll movement.
5qB72ib.jpg
5qB72ib.jpg (66.19 KiB) Viewed 5161 times
Hello I am new to the forum but I am a long time lurker. This is my doll Sabriel. Sabriel got a new outfit Here
This is my 65cm Doll Clariel! This is my new doll Lirael.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

There's no getting around the lifts, but the starting position (doll standing, laying prone, or sitting) makes a big difference. The classic bridal carry can be quite safe and stable, but you have to watch out for hands and feet in narrow hallways or around furniture. For long trips around the house, I've attached padded backing to one of these babies and it works like a charm: https://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-8 ... /100071520
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

With Larry and Samantha, I use the bridal carry. I need to get one of those hand trucks so that I can move them downstairs to the living room, dining room and kitchen every once in a while. With Doc, he is my fabric doll, so I just wrap my arm around his waist and kind of walk with him wherever we go.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Hi,
That doll is close to 120 lbs so I would be very careful if doing a bridal carry.
And where she stays when you are not home and where you play with her can make a difference as well.
I am 5'5" and 160 lbs.
The heaviest doll I have owned was 110lbs.
If moving my dolls and they are already standing from point a to point b, I normally give them a bear hug.
If she is already on the bed, I use the method as described in my video.
Best,
Jeff

Kvn_dvr
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kvn_dvr »

Also prefer the ‘bridal carry’. Tried other methods but this one seems the easiest. I usually make sure to cross the arms across the chest to keep them from catching on anything in transit from place to place.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Sophie (JY175) weighs over 42Kg/93lb.

I have a wheeled office chair I use to move her from one room to another.
Attachments
P7110269.JPG
P7110269.JPG (148.67 KiB) Viewed 5070 times
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

You can always go to Goodwill or Amvets and see if you can find a wheelchair... a cheaper option would be to get an office chair and wheel her around that way. And if you are a DIY'r then you can build a standing platform and move her that way.
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Aldebaran20

Post by Aldebaran20 »

I use the bride carry with Jazmín (163 cm H cup)
A random weasel: Not another of your kind

X-23: Do you have a problem against mutants?

A random weasel: I mean Mexicans.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I have a spinal column fracture at where the doc calls T7 and can't risk a back injury. My 158D girl gets moved about from time to time but short distance, like the bed to against the wall so I can change sheets. That's only a few feet. I stand her up facing her and cup my hands under her butt, pick her enough off the floor to move her without feet scraping the floor or her legs buckling.

I can't imagine having a 90-110 pound gal. This is the main reason I've reluctantly had to overlook the AMOR girls and WM's full size gals.

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

The heaviest doll I have ever carried is also 110lb. Never tried 120. The only warning I'd give is
1. Don't leave her on floor if you don't have to. I find floor to knee high lift the hardest, and it's easy afterward.
2. Don't leave her in a box if you don't have to. taking a doll out of a box is worse than lifting her off the floor.

First day, when a heavy doll arrive, I'd try place the box on a table, so you won't have to take her off the floor.

Daily routine of going from bed to couch should not be that difficult for most people.

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

Post by katiesBoyfriend »

I have a second-hand RealDoll and she's quite heavy, something like 50 kg. I've had back problems in the past and I didn't want to keep pushing my luck, so I bought a second-hand patient lift about a year after I got her.

It's rather inconvenient to use as I don't have a lot of room in my apartment any more with all the stuff that I have and it is often difficult to steer. However, I don't have to strain myself near as much as I did when I physically carried her between my bed and her stand or, sometimes, her crate when I had to hide her when there were visitors.

It's a small price to pay to avoid injuries.
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

forty wrote:
2. Don't leave her in a box if you don't have to. taking a doll out of a box is worse than lifting her off the floor.
So true. It's the worst part of keeping them in storage.

It's not advised to regularly strain under the arms, but from the floor in a straight position, bend the legs to create a

I_

shape, lever her into a seated position

_l

Then get behind her torso with a bear hug and lift with your legs. Dolls can handle that lift once in a blue moon without major damage. Better than you tearing a bicep going for a Zercher squat from the hole with 100 pounds of doll weight.

Just my .02. The real trick to handling heavy dolls is to keep them above knee level and use leverage whenever possible.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Another trick to handling those heavy dames is to be under 60!! Guys are their strongest in mid 30's. From there on out it's a slow progressive nose dive. Be advised.

kevinth1985
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by kevinth1985 »

ColColt wrote:Another trick to handling those heavy dames is to be under 60!! Guys are their strongest in mid 30's. From there on out it's a slow progressive nose dive. Be advised.
Yikes! I will be 34 next month...all downhill I suppose! ;)
My best friend? My lover? My wifey? Jenny of course!

Jenny's Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

INFORMATIONS