www.sm-doll.com

which one do you want for the silicone version of SMdoll?

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Ufoultra
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: which one do you want for the silicone version of SMdoll

Post by Ufoultra »

SMdoll wrote:
Colonel Angus wrote:
Anung Un Rama wrote:Hi Star, Ok logic would suggest that if the SM 156 A cup was voted the best new doll last year, perhaps that would be a good option in siliocone, or look at what your best selling lines are and offer that in silicone as well.

Anung
Although Anung's suggestion seems far more motivated by logic and pragmatism, my wholehearted agreement is selfishly motivated. I love that body!
The 156a gets my vote 100%!
Would you consider doing some sort of super soft implants for butt, thighs,etc? Or maybe an ultra soft built in vagina like Sino is offering? Just a thought.

Edit: I also agree about fine tuning the placement of the naughty bits. Also consider adding a bit of fat to that area to prevent gaping when the legs are spread. And, a nice "innie" vagina would be great!
Hi, I'm glad to tell you that we now have these technologies.We can make silicone dolls with softer vagina.
Star
Great news Star,

A softer vagina would be great, I have had silicone dolls in the past and what I didn't like was that the vagina was to hard and uncomfortable.

If you can have options like a soft vagina and gel implants for breasts and butt and other options then I will have to get one of your doll's! :D

INFORMATIONS