www.wmdolls.com

sexy la la wonderland 166C versus realistic 166B review

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: sexy la la wonderland 166C versus realistic 166B review

Post by Dollsampler »

Maviarab wrote:Personally think the 166C placement is far more accurate to a real woman than the B. The B just looks all sorts of Chinese TPE wrong...
As I already pointed out the vaginal entry is not in the same plane as the thigh rear surface but 3 cm forward between the crotch. The picture view from behind give her placement a correct aspect but that is an optical illusion as the vaginal entry is not accessible as on a real woman.

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

CONGRATULATIONS TO WMDOLL FOR THE ACCURACY OF THEIR ADVERTISED DOLL MEASUREMENTS.

I almost forgot to mention that but that is very important as far as establishing confidence in the brand is concerned.
Should it be with my 168A and two smaller sizes bought last year or these two 166 (B and C) bought this year, WMdoll measurements are truly accurate. They prove to other brands that this is possible and should be done.

KaldorDraigo
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by KaldorDraigo »

H i know this is a older thread but would you recommend the 166b for Doggystyle of all variety's standing classic leaning on bed/bent overbed? or if there's a different doll you recommend pls pm thank you!
Would be very appreciated

RickfromIN
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RickfromIN »

I would like to know the answer to that question myself.

INFORMATIONS