www.freelovedollhouse.com

GT-Callies Box Opening!

FreeLoveDollHouse provides customized customer service to meet customer needs and our work purpose is help customers find the most suitable companion doll! Choose us, you can get the fastest and professional service, and we only sell quality physical dolls, so you can have more peace of mind. All of our beautiful dolls are fully custom made and you can choose the options according to your own preferences. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. We not only provide physical dolls, we also provide corresponding clothing and configuration for dolls.https://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
bigoldsideofham
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: GT-Callies Box Opening!

Post by bigoldsideofham »

detail of that doll is amazing. Especially the fun bits

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

Summary

Skeleton
The skeleton is easy to move, and posing is a lot easier than my previous dolls
I feel the finger bone is a big deal for making photo. Probably less important for sex.
She feels very light. Easy to lift. The box is very heavy though.

Sex function
Along with no oral and anal functions, it's a perfect doll for myself, but for sex, two entries would be missing.
For future versions, I heard they will add those functions, but I still prefer not to have those two functions for better looking head and anus. (maybe it is just me, I hate to see an open hole there)

The look
Skin textures make her look quite real
the entire doll looks anatomically correct.
The veins on the body are nice
She is my first doll with great looking arches on feet, and the feet are the best looking one so far
The eyelashes are way better than other dolls I had
the eyeballs look impressive too

Softness
Boobs are soft, feels real in some way, but hard squeeze still feel less like human flesh, more like squeezing rubber.
Unlike boobs, squeezing thigh and butt feel quite real though.
Those soft parts "feel" quite durable for some reason.
Hands/arm/leg softness are about right, like how I expect from a real woman. The most realistic feeling is when I hold her hands
The toes are softer than real woman.
The head is harder than real woman. lips are softer than rest of head, but still harder than real woman.

smell
no funky smell of any sort.

JB75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JB75 »

forty wrote:Some doggie style for JB75. I can't do standing post in the storage room.

The anus looks great. I wish it could be slightly darker though.
Hey Forty,

Thanks so much for taking the doggy style photos!

That has to be the most realistic vagina on any doll I've seen! The wet look effect works great and adds to the realism for sure!

Really appreciate you taking the pics for us.

Forgot to ask whether you chose insert or fixed?

I imagine it's too early to tell, buy can you monitor whether there is any oil seepage from the doll at all...into her clothes or perhaps onto paper pressed against the silicone? And if there is, whether there is any odour to it?

And of course of you take any more pics I'd love to see them!

Thanks again Forty

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

It is fixed. They said insert wont be so realistic.
She came with bra panty on. Also there is a blanket she lays on. I have checked these and didnt see any leak so far. But i ll keep checking.

JB75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JB75 »

forty wrote:It is fixed. They said insert wont be so realistic.
She came with bra panty on. Also there is a blanket she lays on. I have checked these and didnt see any leak so far. But i ll keep checking.
Ok cool. Let us know when you've taken her for a test drive! ;)

That's a good sign the clothes she came in didn't smell. I imagine they would have by now if there was any smelly oil coming from the doll.

Just one question about the doggy poses, were her thighs bent forward toward her stomach as far as they could go when you took those photos?

Cheers Forty! Appreciate you showing us her as I think you're the first on TDF to get one!

JB

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

Thighs can go further. I just left her that way. The storage room is only 5 feet wide so i only did minimal to make sure she is alright. I ll make more position and photo in july. Keep in mind this is a full skeleton so most all human movement is doable. I did check she can lean face on shoulder like human can do. I didnt check if she could bend her back.

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Everything about her is exceptional.
Her details are amazing.
Thanks for sharing.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

JB75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JB75 »

forty wrote:Thighs can go further. I just left her that way. The storage room is only 5 feet wide so i only did minimal to make sure she is alright. I ll make more position and photo in july. Keep in mind this is a full skeleton so most all human movement is doable. I did check she can lean face on shoulder like human can do. I didnt check if she could bend her back.
That's good to know more movement is possible. It sounds like she is really posable.

Thanks for doing what you can so far in the limited space, Forty. Really appreciate you going to the effort to take photos for us this quickly.

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Although the GT ladies are available with the insert option the manufacturer is focused on realism and suggest the fixed vagina option over the insert.

Thank you again forty for all the great pics! It was a pleasure introducing you to Callies :D I'm glad you're happy with her.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

SynDaverlover765

Post by SynDaverlover765 »

I forgot to ask how big a box does this doll come in. Also can I get a photo of what the doll packing looks like without the doll? By far the best I have seen.

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Wow lovely doll, definitely up there in the most realistic look for silicone dolls!
The placement of her lady bits look perfect to me, very anatomically correct.
Hows the softness inside the vagina btw? I know Sino does ultra soft in that part, probably hard to compare if you dont own a Sino tho.

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

Thanks for all the pictures and responses - I think you're the first person on the forum to receive one, so your input is appreciated so much!

Regarding the butt softness, would you say it's as soft, not as soft/harder, or softer than in this video (from their youtube page):

Again, thanks for all your photography and feedback!

JB75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JB75 »

MonAmour wrote:
Although the GT ladies are available with the insert option the manufacturer is focused on realism and suggest the fixed vagina option over the insert.

Thank you again forty for all the great pics! It was a pleasure introducing you to Callies :D I'm glad you're happy with her.
Do you have any comparison photos of fixed and insert installed in the doll? Legs open wide and closed would be very helpful.

Thanks

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

SynDaverlover765 wrote:I forgot to ask how big a box does this doll come in. Also can I get a photo of what the doll packing looks like without the doll? By far the best I have seen.
very similar size to the WM166C box, as I don't see much difference when they were placed together somewhere 63x16x12 (in inch). I'll try measure it next time. If I don't have a big enough ruler, I'll take the photo for sure.

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

Pip-Doll88, it's really soft, but I am not sure how to describe how soft is soft. :mrgreen:

manobon, pressing does look like the video. It feels quite good when pressing certain level, but it would lose the realistic feeling when pressing that far, as tension on silicone is way too different.

Consider this photo of a real woman
realbutt.png
realbutt.png (97.71 KiB) Viewed 2350 times
vs that video you have

TPE would feel more real on that sense.

INFORMATIONS