www.6yedollglobal.com/

My A - cup doll in pictures in 9 months after purchase

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Happy Chappie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: My A - cup doll in pictures in 9 months after purchase

Post by Happy Chappie »

This looks like the same doll I bought. I searched for ages to find a petite doll with small breasts and a proportionate body. You reckon there's not much choice in A cup dolls where you are. There is even less choice in Australia, it's so frustrating.

Dollbabsown

Post by Dollbabsown »

It is the same doll HC, yource and mine are both the 6ye 166A cup model.
And it looks also that the color/skin is the same.
It is indeed pretty differcult to find a good proportionate body with A cup.
I searched for quit a while till i find this 166A cup, and looks like a mature size woman also.
I wanted a doll with an a cup - no other option at that moment for me,
love petite woman - but dolls that are petite a mostly smal in lenght and have big breast that doesn't look in good propotion.
I have since a couple of weeks the WM 166C also, but still love the petite look of the 6ye doll.
I'm in Europe, but no really a problem with choices for me.
If i see a doll that i like i do some sort of research where they sell it - and what is the best price ( for me).
Most of the sellers ship worldwide - and some even have the shipping cost included by the price.
So for that part not much frustration for me. Even the time between order an arrivel is not to bad both times.
The wired finger is more frustrating to me, because it's a very delicate connection.
I think if you like small breasts, the SM 156A and the WM 155A good be a nice doll also.
6ye/166 A cup TPE - Given away
WM 166 C Cup TPE - Sold
WM 168 A cupTPE - Sold
SM 156 A cup Sillicone
Sanhui 145A cup Sillicone
Jiusheng 148 B cup Sillicone

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

This is a beautiful doll, and a little taller than my YL155A. I like your clothing choices for her. She dresses well.

Happy Chappie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Happy Chappie »

That's what I found too; the shorter the doll the larger the breasts become, generally, until you get to the prohibited ones and they aren't an option at all.

I could have bought a B or C cup doll if the breast were flatter. Real breasts sit flatter on the chest. But because they make these doll bodies so small even on the larger breasted dolls, the breasts stick out more like silicone implants. I did not want that, so an A cup was the only option for me

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

I view the whole doll industry on a whole cup offset. Most A-cup models I would call B-cups, the B-cups are C-cups, etc.
There is already a limited number of A-cups, but when I break it down, there are only 2 that qualify. WM158A and Thindoll 162.

I've had A-cup and B-cup girlfriends; I'm talking from personal experience.

Happy Chappie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Happy Chappie »

I looked at that WM158A but I myself considered it too child-like. I had enough trouble getting the 166A 6YE into Australia. I think my photo would be in all the newspapers if I'd bought that WM A-cup

INFORMATIONS