www.irontechdoll.com

My Irontech 163+ is on her way. Factory photos of my 3 heads

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
dreamer from Russia

Re: My Irontech 163+ is on her way. Factory photos of my 3 h

Post by dreamer from Russia »

Of these, I Ella more like.
AF Doll 162.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Panther, that´ll be exciting times you picturing these beautiful, rather underrepresented heads! Particularly looking forward to Doris and Doria! Whatever the fuss is about Doris not looking like that particular RL gal, I hope IT won´t change her current looks for the general markets! 8) With dark hair and eyes I´m now convinced she deserves beeing among top of my most desired future buys. :) Might combine her with brown/dark tone skin 163 (non Plus) maybe.

Doria will be quite interesting as well. Lots of potential, dependent on what one makes of her. I could imagine some quite erotical diva looks, when combining with dark or red curly hair (middle length).

Unsure about Ella. Thus far I´d put her with Miki in same category but we´ll see. 8)

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Great news man! Def. do look forward to her arriving and the tale of the tape! But def. to see them (the 163's) next to each other will be very nice too.

As to the heads; do like that Doris head look, and man Doria I did not immediately recognize (she was like my no2 IT face) but really wonder how she'd look, do think she's maybe more a blond. Ella I do not recall seeing, but looks nice as well. P.s. tits seem to sag a bit more than I recalled too, which for this size is a plus for me.

LOL with both Leanard and Shane being rather active and you taking all these request and sets kinda get the feeling IT is becoming the best established brand on here! Probs to all y'all :P
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

This body is one of the sexiest on the market today. Beautiful breasts.

NEEEEEED to see pics of your JANE head on this doll - perfect face for the perfect body!

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

Really looking forward to you review, pictures, and the answer to the million dollar question, "What vaginal sculpt is it?" Lol. Your photos of your IT girls have definitely sold me on going with Irontech for my next sweetheart! You deserve a commission. ;)

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

IT is becoming the best established brand on here!
If you compare what IT has done in the last 6 months, I can not think of any TPE doll maker that has come even close.
Jeff

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Yeah IT is rather new to me (like few weeks) but -for me- they surpassed say 80-90% of other say more lesser known / shady / weird looking / bad communication/advertisement brands on here with ease. At least they've shown definite improvement and also seem to listen to people on here and improve their brand -partly of course- because of it...which seems like a new type of business plan one would think some other brand would have figured out ;).
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

bobbydoll

Post by bobbydoll »

Panther68 wrote:Well, I just gave :thumbs_up: to Leonard, this morning to ship her. She is brown tone with the Doris, Ella, and Doria heads. With 96 cm breasts she will be 6 cm larger than my current leader, Anastasia at 90 cm. She should be here by next week.

Very Nice Panther68 - Really looking forward to receiving my Sun Tanned 163+ ordered thru Jeff at BCD with Helen and Yael heads.

The nipple length is crazy! Could erase a thousand mistakes. :lol:

Enjoy and looking forward to you photos. BTW, I am narrowing down the Bra search to 30G with sister sizes of 28H, 32F. If anyone has sizing input for the plus, please provide and thanks in advance.
Dolls for All
All for Dolls

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

dxc wrote:Hey panther.
Generally completely with you about the measurements. The IT169 is a bit under that. But the sculpt seems a bit scaled down just from a real well figured lady with big breast. I like the slightly 'tighter' heart shaped full behind on her. Not wanting to dismiss the nice behind of the IT163, but the IT169 has a more slender look. If the doll is taller and will be still on a manageable weight I think it is a nice alternative if your priorities are more on height and weight.
Hey dxc,

I agree with you. Like yourself and others, I would like to see other photos of her standing. She does have a nice heart shaped behind.
dreamer from Russia wrote:Of these, I Ella more like.
Hey dreamer, I do have some ideas in my head on how I would like to photograph her.
-Ragnar66- wrote:Panther, that´ll be exciting times you picturing these beautiful, rather underrepresented heads! Particularly looking forward to Doris and Doria! Whatever the fuss is about Doris not looking like that particular RL gal, I hope IT won´t change her current looks for the general markets! 8) With dark hair and eyes I´m now convinced she deserves beeing among top of my most desired future buys. :) Might combine her with brown/dark tone skin 163 (non Plus) maybe.

Doria will be quite interesting as well. Lots of potential, dependent on what one makes of her. I could imagine some quite erotical diva looks, when combining with dark or red curly hair (middle length).

Unsure about Ella. Thus far I´d put her with Miki in same category but we´ll see. 8)
Thanks Ragnor. I agree. I do not know of this woman, so I am going in this objectively. She does have a likeness. The others can argue among themselves on the other thread. To me this is the Doris head, not Lucy Pinder. Though I may feel challenged to imitate some of her photos. :P
avante wrote:Great news man! Def. do look forward to her arriving and the tale of the tape! But def. to see them (the 163's) next to each other will be very nice too.

As to the heads; do like that Doris head look, and man Doria I did not immediately recognize (she was like my no2 IT face) but really wonder how she'd look, do think she's maybe more a blond. Ella I do not recall seeing, but looks nice as well. P.s. tits seem to sag a bit more than I recalled too, which for this size is a plus for me.

LOL with both Leanard and Shane being rather active and you taking all these request and sets kinda get the feeling IT is becoming the best established brand on here! Probs to all y'all :P
Hey Avante, I am too. want to try the Jane head on the 163+ and the Ella head on the 163. Not to mention I have my WM 166c and WM 170H bodies too. I, too, like the way her breats hang, not too high and not too low.
LJ69 wrote:This body is one of the sexiest on the market today. Beautiful breasts.

NEEEEEED to see pics of your JANE head on this doll - perfect face for the perfect body!

Hey LJ, will do. You can even see her up close in a couple weeks.
Unwritten wrote:Really looking forward to you review, pictures, and the answer to the million dollar question, "What vaginal sculpt is it?" Lol. Your photos of your IT girls have definitely sold me on going with Irontech for my next sweetheart! You deserve a commission. ;)
Thanks Unwritten, we shall all see next week. I am glad that my photos have influenced you. Always felt that these dolls in natural settings will sell themselves, better than studio photos. Disclaimer, Leonard did offer a good deal on this doll knowing that I would photograph her and answer many of your questions. So it's a win, win and win situation.
Booty Call Dolls wrote:
IT is becoming the best established brand on here!

If you compare what IT has done in the last 6 months, I can not think of any TPE doll maker that has come even close.
Jeff
Agreed, Jeff, that why I like associating myself with you and Irontech. I like that both of you are very active here on TDF. Not much of a fan of complacency.
bobbydoll wrote:
Panther68 wrote:Well, I just gave :thumbs_up: to Leonard, this morning to ship her. She is brown tone with the Doris, Ella, and Doria heads. With 96 cm breasts she will be 6 cm larger than my current leader, Anastasia at 90 cm. She should be here by next week.

Very Nice Panther68 - Really looking forward to receiving my Sun Tanned 163+ ordered thru Jeff at BCD with Helen and Yael heads.

The nipple length is crazy! Could erase a thousand mistakes. :lol:

Enjoy and looking forward to you photos. BTW, I am narrowing down the Bra search to 30G with sister sizes of 28H, 32F. If anyone has sizing input for the plus, please provide and thanks in advance.
Hey Bobbydoll, congrats

Let me know what bra size works best. Dressing her will be a challenge as Anastasia at 90cm bust was about as large as I can go on many of Carrie's clothes. Should be interesting.

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

Panther68 wrote: Disclaimer, Leonard did offer a good deal on this doll knowing that I would photograph her and answer many of your questions. So it's a win, win and win situation.

IMO you 100% deserve it. I'm sure I'm not the only one who will be switching to IT because of your photography.

INFORMATIONS