www.realistic-love-doll.com

WM 170 cm H cup - Unboxing / Honeymoon

Realistic Love Doll is an authorized dealer on Love Dolls (Z-onedoll, WMDolls, Your Doll, Sanhui …) All prices include free shipping and a set of clothes.
Visit us at: www.realistic-love-doll.com
Shipment worldwide
StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Re: WM 170 cm H cup - Unboxing

Post by StormiLover »

That Guy wrote:Thanks everybody that has responded so far ... This may be the best decision, I ever made. I am loving it already.
Great to hear. I agree with you, I wonder why I didn't do this ten years ago. Best money I've ever spent. I have things I spent 10,000$ on (skidoo) I rode it twice. Now it sits in the garage.
I have rode Stormi way more than that, one day 3 times. Not in a long time have I woke up with morning wood. Now I'm surprised if I don't.
Good luck and have fun.
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

That Guy

Re: WM 170 cm H cup - Unboxing / Honeymoon

Post by That Guy »

Nanako wrote:She looks wonderful. Congratulations!

I just placed my order for a 165cm WM doll a couple of days ago, and your post has reassured me that I will get a well-packed, quality product. Just curious, which skin tone did you get? And that hanging hook does look a bit flimsy to me. I hope you'll let us know how it holds up.

Yep, nice to be retired... so much time to devote to your hobbies. Enjoy!
Thanks Nanako. I think the skin is "Pink", although I'm not sure. I ordered it "Same skin color as picture". As seen in this actual website photo's here https://www.realistic-love-doll.com/pro ... l-celeste/ However, I don't really know.

Agalmatoreveur

Post by Agalmatoreveur »

StormiLover wrote:
That Guy wrote:Thanks everybody that has responded so far ... This may be the best decision, I ever made. I am loving it already.
Great to hear. I agree with you, I wonder why I didn't do this ten years ago. Best money I've ever spent. I have things I spent 10,000$ on (skidoo) I rode it twice. Now it sits in the garage.
I have rode Stormi way more than that, one day 3 times. Not in a long time have I woke up with morning wood. Now I'm surprised if I don't.
Good luck and have fun.
Yep, I bought a pocket dolly (not this kind, one for cameras) that I've never used, that cost me the same as a whole doll. I also have a motorised, retractable home theatre screen that sits unused in my storage unit, because I get much nicer results from a white wall (and a larger picture). Neither of those things have been as much value, for years of having owned them, as my doll has for the past few weeks.

rdtopor
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rdtopor »

To straighten the back out lay her on her back and raise one leg at a time up towards chest. That will bend the back outwards. Then press down on belly and move one leg at a time downward.

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

rdtopor wrote:To straighten the back out lay her on her back and raise one leg at a time up towards chest. That will bend the back outwards. Then press down on belly and move one leg at a time downward.
Wow, thank you for the info. That sounds effective and easy.

Of course, I have to ask, is there just as easy a way to put it back again?

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

That Guy wrote:I put her head back down on the bed, and measured her length. I measure 65" from the top of her head to the bottom of the foot. So, that's only 165.1 cm. Not to happy with, but I guess the makers feel compelled to lie to us.
If I'm not mistaken you might want to measure her with her toes extended down like if she was standing on her tippy toes... :multi:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

rdtopor
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rdtopor »

I dont think you would want to go back to way it was but if so lay it on stomach press in on lower back and lift neck or shoulders up with forearm.

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

My only regret, is that I waited until I have ED to get this beauty. But don't you fear guys, I'm have every intention of attaining a woody one of these days and when I do, this babe is going to get what she wants. :)

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

rdtopor wrote:I dont think you would want to go back to way it was but if so lay it on stomach press in on lower back and lift neck or shoulders up with forearm.
Thank you very much for both explanations. I will make a note of it. This is seriously helpful.

rdtopor
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rdtopor »

Go easy and don't force it. The skeleton may be pretty stiff initially but will loosen some with time and use.

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

rdtopor wrote:Go easy and don't force it. The skeleton may be pretty stiff initially but will loosen some with time and use.
They sure are. Sometimes, when I'm on top, they can creek and make a slight popping sound. Since I'm 300+ pounds, I get a bit worried.

rdtopor
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rdtopor »

That is normal for a new doll

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

rdtopor wrote:That is normal for a new doll
Thats good to hear. Somewhere I once saw a metal skeleton of these dolls. It would be good to find a good photo/explanation of the WM 170 cm skeleton, right about now. If you or someone knows where to look for that. It would be wise for me to look that over and learn.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

That Guy wrote:
rdtopor wrote:That is normal for a new doll
Thats good to hear. Somewhere I once saw a metal skeleton of these dolls. It would be good to find a good photo/explanation of the WM 170 cm skeleton, right about now. If you or someone knows where to look for that. It would be wise for me to look that over and learn.
Some good skeleton pics in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=426&t=109122&hilit=skel ... +shrugging

rdtopor
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rdtopor »

Here is the WM skeleton
Attachments
Skeleton 0.png
Skeleton 0.png (545.38 KiB) Viewed 913 times

INFORMATIONS