It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:58 pm

Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy | By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with our Rules Of Conduct, Terms Of Use and Privacy Policy.


Additional Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy


Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use




 Page 5 of 5 [ 73 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
   
 Post subject: Re: Say hello to, Giselle - WM152 H-Cup
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:01 am 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:54 pm
Posts: 1083
Location: USA
setevoltas wrote:
I knew giving you a 152 was going to be trouble! :mrgreen:


:haha4: You are correct as I am in love with that body and face.



_____________________________
Doll Albums
Aylen WM170H Indoors / Outdoors! / CoverDoll Shoot
Brandi (Retired) - SYDOLL 168 Photo Thread

Giselle - WM152H
Mandy - AF161 - Coming Soon...
Jessica - YL165 - Coming Soon...
Lauren - SM170E - Coming soon...
April - Piper Aerial 140 - Coming Soon...

Website: SexyDollPhotography
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Say hello to, Giselle - WM152 H-Cup
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:15 am 
Senior Member
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:42 am
Posts: 388
Location: USA
I'm late to the party, but your new doll is just beautiful. Very nice photos you took of her. Enjoy ! :)


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Say hello to, Giselle - WM152 H-Cup
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:20 am 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:54 pm
Posts: 1083
Location: USA
That Guy wrote:
I'm late to the party, but your new doll is just beautiful. Very nice photos you took of her. Enjoy ! :)


Thank you for the feedback on Giselle and the photos and stopping by the thread. Giselle definitely has me smitten.



_____________________________
Doll Albums
Aylen WM170H Indoors / Outdoors! / CoverDoll Shoot
Brandi (Retired) - SYDOLL 168 Photo Thread

Giselle - WM152H
Mandy - AF161 - Coming Soon...
Jessica - YL165 - Coming Soon...
Lauren - SM170E - Coming soon...
April - Piper Aerial 140 - Coming Soon...

Website: SexyDollPhotography
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Say hello to, Giselle - WM152 H-Cup
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:48 pm 
Active Poster
Active Poster
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:10 pm
Posts: 77
Hey terabyte, I've been considering this doll. How do you feel about the boobs? Some pictures I've seen, look ok, some look like they are really hanging low.. Thanks and great pics


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Say hello to, Giselle - WM152 H-Cup
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:22 pm 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:54 pm
Posts: 1083
Location: USA
jmedeski007 wrote:
Hey terabyte, I've been considering this doll. How do you feel about the boobs? Some pictures I've seen, look ok, some look like they are really hanging low.. Thanks and great pics


I was a little sketchy about them seeing the website photos, however when I unpacked her everything changed, I was very happy. They do hang low however they look fabulous with her short curvy frame. Thanks for feedback on the pics.



_____________________________
Doll Albums
Aylen WM170H Indoors / Outdoors! / CoverDoll Shoot
Brandi (Retired) - SYDOLL 168 Photo Thread

Giselle - WM152H
Mandy - AF161 - Coming Soon...
Jessica - YL165 - Coming Soon...
Lauren - SM170E - Coming soon...
April - Piper Aerial 140 - Coming Soon...

Website: SexyDollPhotography
 AIM Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Say hello to, Giselle - WM152 H-Cup
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:24 pm 
Active Poster
Active Poster
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:10 pm
Posts: 77
terabyte wrote:
jmedeski007 wrote:
Hey terabyte, I've been considering this doll. How do you feel about the boobs? Some pictures I've seen, look ok, some look like they are really hanging low.. Thanks and great pics


I was a little sketchy about them seeing the website photos, however when I unpacked her everything changed, I was very happy. They do hang low however they look fabulous with her short curvy frame. Thanks for feedback on the pics.


Thanks for the reply, I ended up ordering one just now :)


 AIM Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Say hello to, Giselle - WM152 H-Cup
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:58 am 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:54 pm
Posts: 1083
Location: USA
jmedeski007 wrote:
terabyte wrote:
jmedeski007 wrote:
Hey terabyte, I've been considering this doll. How do you feel about the boobs? Some pictures I've seen, look ok, some look like they are really hanging low.. Thanks and great pics


I was a little sketchy about them seeing the website photos, however when I unpacked her everything changed, I was very happy. They do hang low however they look fabulous with her short curvy frame. Thanks for feedback on the pics.


Thanks for the reply, I ended up ordering one just now :)


I think you will be very happy, nice to hear from a soon to be 152 owner!



_____________________________
Doll Albums
Aylen WM170H Indoors / Outdoors! / CoverDoll Shoot
Brandi (Retired) - SYDOLL 168 Photo Thread

Giselle - WM152H
Mandy - AF161 - Coming Soon...
Jessica - YL165 - Coming Soon...
Lauren - SM170E - Coming soon...
April - Piper Aerial 140 - Coming Soon...

Website: SexyDollPhotography
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Say hello to, Giselle - WM152 H-Cup
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:18 pm 
Active Poster
Active Poster
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:10 pm
Posts: 77
Thanks, love your thread and need moar pics! :D

I'm in the waiting stage now, lol...


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Say hello to, Giselle - WM152 H-Cup
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:09 pm 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:54 pm
Posts: 1083
Location: USA
jmedeski007 wrote:
Thanks, love your thread and need moar pics! :D

I'm in the waiting stage now, lol...


Thank you, glad to hear it, lol more pics are definitely coming. Ahh yea, you have a sexy doll coming your way.



_____________________________
Doll Albums
Aylen WM170H Indoors / Outdoors! / CoverDoll Shoot
Brandi (Retired) - SYDOLL 168 Photo Thread

Giselle - WM152H
Mandy - AF161 - Coming Soon...
Jessica - YL165 - Coming Soon...
Lauren - SM170E - Coming soon...
April - Piper Aerial 140 - Coming Soon...

Website: SexyDollPhotography
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Say hello to, Giselle - WM152 H-Cup
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:11 pm 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:54 pm
Posts: 1083
Location: USA
From the living room I can hear Giselle calling my name from the bedroom to come see her. I should have known better.......

Image



_____________________________
Doll Albums
Aylen WM170H Indoors / Outdoors! / CoverDoll Shoot
Brandi (Retired) - SYDOLL 168 Photo Thread

Giselle - WM152H
Mandy - AF161 - Coming Soon...
Jessica - YL165 - Coming Soon...
Lauren - SM170E - Coming soon...
April - Piper Aerial 140 - Coming Soon...

Website: SexyDollPhotography
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Say hello to, Giselle - WM152 H-Cup
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:15 pm 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:16 am
Posts: 1717
Location: SALEM
Just WOW!



_____________________________
she wrote:
So I did what any warrior would do in such a situation.
I cried.
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Say hello to, Giselle - WM152 H-Cup
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:40 am 
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:34 am
Posts: 2305
Location: UK
terabyte wrote:
From the living room I can hear Giselle calling my name from the bedroom to come see her. I should have known better.......

Another great photo of lovely Giselle. :thumbs_up:
Love the way the thin shoulder straps of her lovely pink top and straining to hold her wondrous assets! Ha ha. :mrgreen:


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Say hello to, Giselle - WM152 H-Cup
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:13 pm 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:49 am
Posts: 1211
cute


 Profile Send private message  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 5 of 5 [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5


Who Is Online

Users browsing this forum: ask613, jmedeski007, TheDude512, ZhaoYue165 and 54 guests

Chatting users:

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum