www.irontechdoll.com

My perception of IT 155cm "Izabel" (Jane head)

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: My perception of IT 155cm "Izabel" (Jane head)

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Well, who needs bed hair! As long as she doesn´t look like Sinead O´Connor, I´m fine with everything! Love to be assassinated by her tonight! :mrgreen:
Attachments
Assassinindabed.jpg
Assassinindabed.jpg (571.76 KiB) Viewed 1895 times
Assassinindabed2.jpg
Assassinindabed2.jpg (644.11 KiB) Viewed 1895 times

icewind

Post by icewind »

-Ragnar66- wrote:[...]Izabel will always stay at home fortunately, since I´d never take her out to public.[...]
I understand you, it must be a shame to see attractive girls in your hometown, pointing with the finger at you... 8O :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Barbara & Elly - Frühlingssonne 10.jpg
Barbara & Elly - Frühlingssonne 10.jpg (497.85 KiB) Viewed 1880 times

Cut the black wig to neck or shoulder length, and use it as sleeping wig as Panther68 said, Babsi still has her 2 year old short hair made of the high quality long factory wig... :lol:

Greetings Stephan
Current number of my doll family members: 47

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

icewind wrote:
-Ragnar66- wrote:[...]Izabel will always stay at home fortunately, since I´d never take her out to public.[...]
I understand you, it must be a shame to see attractive girls in your hometown, pointing with the finger at you... 8O :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Barbara & Elly - Frühlingssonne 10.jpg

Cut the black wig to neck or shoulder length, and use it as sleeping wig as Panther68 said, Babsi still has her 2 year old short hair made of the high quality long factory wig... :lol:

Greetings Stephan
what attractive girls in my home village? :mrgreen: Izabel would be the only one, bet on it. :lol:

After my prolonged treatment that wig is still usable. So no cutting! I´ll have a look at ebay for bedtime hair, as well as more varied posing wigs. No hurry. She´s just 3 days at home.

What brands is Barbara and Elly btw? Ah overlooked your sig. :thumbs_up: for the IT 168 C!

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Another rather useless shot with expedient stuff put on her. :mrgreen:

The more interesting part is her shadow to the left. Do you also see a dread haired afro american profile there :?:

One can also see the damage to her left foot (little toe). One the bolts pinched through, obviously caused by excessive compression during shipment. :|
Attachments
Uselessshot01.jpg
Uselessshot01.jpg (422.56 KiB) Viewed 1861 times

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Detail shots of the foot damage made while unboxing.
Attachments
FootDamage.jpg
FootDamage.jpg (199.75 KiB) Viewed 1848 times
FootDamageLittleToe.jpg
FootDamageLittleToe.jpg (189.9 KiB) Viewed 1848 times

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Hi Ragnar and congratulations
Izabel is very lovely and sexy looking young lady :thumbs_up:
I'm happy to have been helpful in your choices and I see she's stunningly beautiful too.

The foot looks not too serious I believe it can be manipulated back into place , you'll want to use vaseline on that as you massaging or pushing the TPE , I use vaseline all over my dolls to keep the TPE from drying out especially in the vagina area all over the crotch area and also the arm pits get regular vaseline treatments , also under the breasts and in the ass crack too , fingers and feet as well.

Vaseline is what I use for sexual intercourse as well , I never use water based lubricants with the lady's just vaseline and sometimes add some babydoll with it but mostly just vaseline.

Anyways I noticed you bending the fingers too much here in this photo , her left hand is correctly done but right hand will cause wires to break eventually
20190427_194747.jpg
20190427_194747.jpg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 1828 times

, I wouldn't do that kind of posing with the fingers and only bend them slightly , there are many ways to pose the fingers looking natural without bending them so much.
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Oh the hair yes long hair is problematic
Long hair is beautiful but not practical for bedtime yes.

I prefer shoulder length hair or shorter hair as it is also sexy and easy to care for.
When buying hair look for Japanese Kanokolon fiber hair wigs , it is very soft like natural hair and if taken care of will remain so long long time.

No cap neccessary for bedtime but you'll want to prevent too much movement of the head and carefully pull the hair to the side when placing her head on a pillow.
Best Regards
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Dollicious2 wrote:Hi Ragnar and congratulations
The foot looks not too serious I believe it can be manipulated back into place , you'll want to use vaseline on that as you massaging or pushing the TPE , I use vaseline all over my dolls to keep the TPE from drying out especially in the vagina area all over the crotch area and also the arm pits get regular vaseline treatments , also under the breasts and in the ass crack too , fingers and feet as well.
Yep, thanks! Did that Vaseline treatments already, at least in parts. That´s also reason for mouth and labia color already vanished on her. No problem as I want to apply my own coloring later. 8) Regarding the foot the bolts are alright. But no way for the f...up little toe TPE area getting back to original without applying some Mishka techniques. ATM I´ve little concerns though.
Dollicious2 wrote: Vaseline is what I use for sexual intercourse as well , I never use water based lubricants with the lady's just vaseline and sometimes add some babydoll with it but mostly just vaseline.
Thanks, I´ll try later then. For now I´d used normal water based lube, mostly for applying temporary shiny effects for photo shooting. Otherwise, had no budget left this month to even buy baby oil. My next months buying list is pretty large already! :D
Dollicious2 wrote: Anyways I noticed you bending the fingers too much here in this photo , her left hand is correctly done but right hand will cause wires to break eventually
20190427_194747.jpg

, I wouldn't do that kind of posing with the fingers and only bend them slightly , there are many ways to pose the fingers looking natural without bending them so much.
DL2
Yes, you´re right. I was too confident and didn´t expect wires breaking that fast. :| Three fingers already broke at the hand plate, but I still can make limited finger/hand posing. Wonder these weak points not getting fixed by numerous manufacturers, at least not for middle priced dolls. :o

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Dollicious2 wrote:Oh the hair yes long hair is problematic
Long hair is beautiful but not practical for bedtime yes.

I prefer shoulder length hair or shorter hair as it is also sexy and easy to care for.
When buying hair look for Japanese Kanokolon fiber hair wigs , it is very soft like natural hair and if taken care of will remain so long long time.

No cap neccessary for bedtime but you'll want to prevent too much movement of the head and carefully pull the hair to the side when placing her head on a pillow.
Best Regards
DL2
bed wigs are on my buying list already, as is different ones for plain photo shooting. Kanokolon, I´ll have a look for them, thanks! 8) Yep, I´m careful with head/neck positioning and always adapt to appropiate stances.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Izabel relaxing again, watching some crappy german sunday morning TV. :mrgreen: Her photographer/bed mate again needs a break from recent posing. That darn muscle aches... :lol: :P
Attachments
IzabelrelaxingwatchingTV.jpg
IzabelrelaxingwatchingTV.jpg (317.77 KiB) Viewed 1817 times

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

just in case someone is interested in the Jane head´s oral cavity design and looks. I just tell here it´s not just that gorgeous lips that do a gorgeous "job". :mrgreen: :thumbs_up:
Attachments
JaneHead_OralCavity.jpg
JaneHead_OralCavity.jpg (599.24 KiB) Viewed 1815 times

master8
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by master8 »

Ragnar66, she really does look great! I'm not in the market right now for another doll...but I think I might go Irontech, and something similar to what you got. I'm kinda thinking that Akisha from their site.
But anyways....
Congrats and have fun!

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

master8 wrote:Ragnar66, she really does look great! I'm not in the market right now for another doll...but I think I might go Irontech, and something similar to what you got. I'm kinda thinking that Akisha from their site.
But anyways....
Congrats and have fun!
thanks master! I´m somewhat biased and Izabel is my only doll thus far, but I´m very happy with my final IronTech selection. Wasn´t planned initially, but the force was with me! :D 8)

As can be seen IT has many nice faces, although it´s sometimes hard to imagine a particular heads outlook if it´s different from the stock promo pics. Different MU, different skin, eye and wig color can oftenly make a particular head suddenly becoming your dreamgirl! 8O One just needs to see and imagine it before purchase. 8) Edit: I think IT heads/faces are highly versatile in this regard. :thumbs_up:

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

here´s parts of another photo set made before I had to deal with the shoulder bone issues.

Next month will see me posing her with real clothes, first MU and somewhat later a new lace front Kanekolon type wig. :)
Attachments
Casting Couch 290419_04.jpg
Casting Couch 290419_04.jpg (963.86 KiB) Viewed 1775 times
Casting Couch 290419_05.jpg
Casting Couch 290419_05.jpg (990.77 KiB) Viewed 1775 times
Casting Couch 290419_08.jpg
Casting Couch 290419_08.jpg (1.1 MiB) Viewed 1775 times

INFORMATIONS