www.wmdolls.com

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi and SL.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
MorganKam
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: The Mis-Adventures of Stormi and SL.

Post by MorganKam »

Its good to know that Stormi, TBear and JR have found new homes to go to...
The Forum will never be the same again without SL and Stormi going on their Big Adventures and showing us all the amazing big things in their awesome country.. and of course all the shenanigans of JR and TBear..
The Adventures of Stormi and SL will remind us just how much happiness a doll can bring to our lives.
To SL... :glou:
Never give up on your dreams........ Make each day count

ariel_lover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ariel_lover »

KarmaMusic wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:48 pm On June 3 I drove up to PeaceRiver 450km to meet with SL's son, we had lunch and chatted for a while. Then we went to SL place and Loaded up Stormi and most of her stuff ...

Remembering Stormi Lover

Safe at Karmas place

I only commented on this thread a few times, but I tuned in regularly to check out Stormi and SL's misadventures and their travels across Alberta and Canada. Kudos to you KarmaMusic for giving Stormi a new home, and also to you djcdoll for rescuing TBear and JR. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

SL had a wonderful imagination and great sense of fun.
RIP. :(
:glou:

P3T3flytese
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by P3T3flytese »

djcdoll wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:29 am KarmaMusic, many thanks for making the long drive and picking up Stormi from SL's place and also meeting SL's lovely son. :thumbs_up:
I think that SL will be happy that Stormi and her gang are going to live with close friends who will look after them and love them.
It's also wonderful that Stormi gets to stay in beautiful Alberta, SL will definitely approve of that. 8)
Hopefully we can continue to see pictures of Stormi every now and again.

I'm really hoping that the original TBear and JR can make the long trip over to the UK and join my gang, as long as we can work out the logistics of getting them here. :?
I want to be able to let TBear and JR continue their adventures and schenanigans in memory of SL.
Fingers crossed that this works out. :D

Once again, many thanks KarmaMusic for taking the time and trouble to pick up Stormi, we all really appreciate it.
Hear hear, Let's keep SL's spirit alive in new Stormi adventures. :)
My treasure: Agdistis WMDoll 155L (Normal Nipples) + #262
viewtopic.php?t=150340

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

How good to see Stormi & her friends going to nice homes; it's lovely how the community has rallied round :thumbs_up:

KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by KarmaMusic »

young guy wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:18 am Very touching; so glad SL has folks who loved him enough to help keep his legacy going. Much thanks to you KM for taking us along on this mission. Hope his son got some comfort knowing his father had made such deep connections. Hope to see Stormi doing better; she looks a little overwhelmed.

Thank you for the comment appreicated, was a nice drive :-)
the living tribunal wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:53 pm How good to see Stormi & her friends going to nice homes; it's lovely how the community has rallied round :thumbs_up:
Once she is better settled here I hope to do some stories from time to time Thank you.
P3T3flytese wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:39 pm
djcdoll wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:29 am KarmaMusic, many thanks for making the long drive and picking up Stormi from SL's place and also meeting SL's lovely son. :thumbs_up:
I think that SL will be happy that Stormi and her gang are going to live with close friends who will look after them and love them.
It's also wonderful that Stormi gets to stay in beautiful Alberta, SL will definitely approve of that. 8)

I'm really hoping that the original TBear and JR can make the long trip over to the UK and join my gang, as long as we can work out the logistics of getting them here. :?
I want to be able to let TBear and JR continue their adventures and schenanigans in memory of SL.

Once again, many thanks KarmaMusic for taking the time and trouble to pick up Stormi, we all really appreciate it.

Hear hear, Let's keep SL's spirit alive in new Stormi adventures. :)
Thankyou P3T3flytese will try to "-)

Yes Djcdoll I hope you get the two characters soon, I have my own T-bear now and Found a JR rabbit too, so Stormi will still have her cohorts to paly with :-)
So we will both have lots of schenanigans to develope who knows maybe even another space adventure lol. Was thinking about making a space suit lol.

ariel_lover wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:34 pm
KarmaMusic wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:48 pm On June 3 I drove up to PeaceRiver 450km to meet with SL's son, we had lunch and chatted for a while. Then we went to SL place and Loaded up Stormi and most of her stuff ...

Remembering Stormi Lover

Safe at Karmas place

I only commented on this thread a few times, but I tuned in regularly to check out Stormi and SL's misadventures and their travels across Alberta and Canada. Kudos to you KarmaMusic for giving Stormi a new home, and also to you djcdoll for rescuing TBear and JR. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

SL had a wonderful imagination and great sense of fun.
RIP. :(
Yes he will be a hard act to follow, i can try lol. Thank you.

MorganKam wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:36 am Its good to know that Stormi, TBear and JR have found new homes to go to...
The Forum will never be the same again without SL and Stormi going on their Big Adventures and showing us all the amazing big things in their awesome country.. and of course all the shenanigans of JR and TBear..
The Adventures of Stormi and SL will remind us just how much happiness a doll can bring to our lives.
To SL... :glou:
:glou: Cheer to SL a fine friend, Thank you

gogodolls wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:43 am
Arthur1960 wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:19 am ...I have to say that these pics gave me a lump in my throat, so poignant.
...same feeling here!

Thank you so much KarmaMusic for this good deed... it's comforting to know that Stormi is now safe in a loving home!

It was strange driving back home kinda the finality of it that See SL again, though his Son sure looks like him. bitter sweet and i had good music to drive to home.
Arthur1960 wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:19 am Well done KarmaMusic, this is a tremendous gesture on your part to travel so far to collect Stormi and her chums. Losing SL is a huge wrench and I'm still trying to get my brain around the fact but it's a comfort to know that at least Stormi gets to go to a new home and continue her adventures while JR and T Bear will begin their own adventure traveling across the Atlantic to djcdoll. I have to say that these pics gave me a lump in my throat, so poignant.
Yes I feel that way still, but at least we can share some joy of the fun SL had with this cure Stormi and I'm sure a bunch of gals here are going to be very happy that she is here now. Thank you.
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery
Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image

shyted
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by shyted »

Very sad news regarding SL's passing. My condolences to SL's family and friends.
Major thanks to KarmaMusic and Dcjdoll for adopting Stormi, JR and Tbear and giving them a good home.

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

I'm so pleased to see this update

SL definitely would have wanted her to go to a loving home

Tear in my eye 🥺

Jennyth1988
Doll
Doll

Post by Jennyth1988 »

Kevin and I are teary eyed and so happy seeing Stormi and company safe and in the arms of a loving family! We we so worried about them but now we are joyful! Thank you Karma!
I am Jennifer Marie T., Kevin's (kevinth1985) companion, lover and wifey!

Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

SE158

KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by KarmaMusic »

Jennyth1988 wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:46 am Kevin and I are teary eyed and so happy seeing Stormi and company safe and in the arms of a loving family! We we so worried about them but now we are joyful! Thank you Karma!
Thank you Jennyth1988
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery

KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by KarmaMusic »

Check out the new adventures
Here is KarmaMusic's rescue story of Stormi Season 06 Episode 05
viewtopic.php?t=170848
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

It's the Saturday before Christmas and today our dear late friend StormiLover would normally have posted his Christmas themed episode. :cry:
I make no apologies for making this post in keeping this tradition alive for one more time.
StormiLover's posts were all about friendship, love and humour, so here are Stormi, TBear and JR together in one of StormiLover's loveliest pictures.
:glou: :xmas:
Attachments
Pic_D.JPG
Pic_D.JPG (754.7 KiB) Viewed 244 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Nice one djcdoll, yes Stormi's Christmas antics were always a highlight for me so it's at times like this that SL's absence is keenly felt. That lovely pic says it all really!

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

❤️

MorganKam
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MorganKam »

What a lovely Christmas photo to remember four of the nicest, charming and funniest people there could be.. :D
Stormi, TBear, JR and of course SL behind the camera..
Wishing them all a very happy Christmas and a big thank you for all the joy they brought us with their awesome Mis-Adventures.. :glou:
:snoel: :xnoel:
Never give up on your dreams........ Make each day count

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

Thanks for this djcdoll ☺️

What a lovely picture indeed 🥰

Merry Christmas to all!...

INFORMATIONS