sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 168 Review

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Sanhui 168 Review

Post by tubbienine »

Thanks for the review and info. This doll seems legendary for sexual function and design of the holes. Since you are comparing her to TPE dolls you have had, how do you think the Sanhui 168 compares for anatomical correctness of the love holes versus the TPE dolls you have had experience with?

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by maddmatter70 »

Mind if I revive this thread and ask about the longevity of the upgraded skeleton? Is she holding up well?

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

maddmatter70 wrote:Mind if I revive this thread and ask about the longevity of the upgraded skeleton? Is she holding up well?
Sure, mine was the ball jointed skeleton , she doesn't have the newer skeleton which extended its range. But after two years with her , her left leg is a little looser than her right leg, hands have no pokes still and arms are still somewhat stiff. Her left boob has deflated unfortunately, I don't use her much for play so she's still in pretty good condition.

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by maddmatter70 »

Pip-Doll88 wrote:
maddmatter70 wrote:Mind if I revive this thread and ask about the longevity of the upgraded skeleton? Is she holding up well?
Sure, mine was the ball jointed skeleton , she doesn't have the newer skeleton which extended its range. But after two years with her , her left leg is a little looser than her right leg, hands have no pokes still and arms are still somewhat stiff. Her left boob has deflated unfortunately, I don't use her much for play so she's still in pretty good condition.
Thank you! Strongly looking at the addition of this doll. Supposedly the skeleton is upgraded and no finger wires. Idk how to prove or disprove. Anyway I appreciate the info!!
Attachments
QQ═╝ã¼20201118121626.jpg
QQ═╝ã¼20201118121626.jpg (2.35 MiB) Viewed 1184 times

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

I've now had my interest in the Sanhui 168 rekindled :)

My main concern is how the ball joint skeleton would hold up over time, especially as the joints of such skeletons are notoriously difficult, if not impossible, to tighten once they've become loose because of their design.
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

Rob4142
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Rob4142 »

Hi everyone, as a newbie lurking in this forum I was impressed with the reviews and lots of comments, exchange of thoughts; thank you all contributors for this helpful information !

I've never had a doll and am a bit lost in this vast space.
Am now finally an 'active member' and still sitting on the fence for my first doll adventure.
After extensive reading 'Sanhui 168' keeps coming back as my absolute favourite: attractive personality, a total stunner too, physically realistic and with an awesome sculpture.
My first main reason to buy a doll is for sex .
Sanhui offers good choices and lots of attention is being paid to detail; it struck me the light weight is a very welcome feature for a sexdoll as well.

Still hesitant about ‘weight’ and ‘implant leaks’/’skeleton issues’ I read about I’d like to ask you your opinion on these concerns.
Someone professional (in the doll trade) told me I should go for even lighter than 33 kg; he suggested another brand which offers a 163 cm model at 26 kg.
Looking at the pictures it looks like that (high tech, expensive) new brand however is still in the startup phase for the Western world and I am not ‘blasted of my socks’ yet by the dolls they offer.

The 26 kg of course is easier to handle than 33 kg but the latter again is easier than the 40+ kg offerings so where should I go?
Do you consider the ‘Sanhui 168’ doll a good choice for a ‘beginner’s’ first sexdoll ?
Preferably I would choose for all the ‘soft options’; would that add much to weight ?
(Should I skip these ?)
Is in your opinion the 33kg weight of the Sanhui doll a hindrance in sexual intercourse and variance of positions ?
(Minor niggle for me could be that she is not able to stretch her arms vertically above her head.)

Are gel implant or skeleton (and flexibility) issues a minor hindrance and somehow mendable ?
(Has Sanhui silently improved on their product since 2018 ?)

Sorry for all my blunt/practical/mundane questions but maybe you could give some info ?
Thank you really much in advance !

Rob

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

For a first doll 33kg is a comfortable limit. When one's used to carrying that then going heavier is possible.

158 to 163 heights can be more within that limit. Sanhui are made for sex, though, as are JM.

I would not go for an unreviewed untried brand. Some weight reduction can be at the expense of softness and I'd let others dip their toes in the water. I do reviews and often say that it's a brave manufacturer that sends me a doll to review. As a result one top brand tells me they're not ready to get me to do a review yet . . . and that says something, and an upcoming new brand either doesn't appreciate the importance of reviews or . . . isn't ready to get me to do a review yet . . .

Of first dolls Futuredoll is worth looking at, and also Elsa Babe is also very much made for sex.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

haremlover wrote:For a first doll 33kg is a comfortable limit. When one's used to carrying that then going heavier is possible.

158 to 163 heights can be more within that limit. Sanhui are made for sex, though, as are JM.

I would not go for an unreviewed untried brand. Some weight reduction can be at the expense of softness and I'd let others dip their toes in the water. I do reviews and often say that it's a brave manufacturer that sends me a doll to review. As a result one top brand tells me they're not ready to get me to do a review yet . . . and that says something, and an upcoming new brand either doesn't appreciate the importance of reviews or . . . isn't ready to get me to do a review yet . . .

Of first dolls Futuredoll is worth looking at, and also Elsa Babe is also very much made for sex.

Best wishes

Harem
Hi Harem,
Quite well said, and want to thank you for your help in deciding on Sanhui. As you know I am venturing away from TPE and this will be my 1st silicone Babe. I was looking for a manufacture that was made for play more so but Sanhui seems to be as good if not better than most brands. I just got a notice from Betty and mine will be ready soon, they are applying make up now :glou:
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

Rob4142
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Rob4142 »

Thank you, Haremlover, for your concise info with valuable information for alternatives that gives me even more reading to do (and I don't mind that) !
I will check out the other brands that you mentioned.
Nice to meet you on this forum, I appreciate it (I am already familiar with some of your well done Youtube video's; thanks for the hard but joyful work)) !

Best regards,

Rob

Sino-Mike

Post by Sino-Mike »

Rob4142 wrote:Hi everyone, as a newbie lurking in this forum I was impressed with the reviews and lots of comments, exchange of thoughts; thank you all contributors for this helpful information !

I've never had a doll and am a bit lost in this vast space.
Am now finally an 'active member' and still sitting on the fence for my first doll adventure.
After extensive reading 'Sanhui 168' keeps coming back as my absolute favourite: attractive personality, a total stunner too, physically realistic and with an awesome sculpture.
My first main reason to buy a doll is for sex .
Sanhui offers good choices and lots of attention is being paid to detail; it struck me the light weight is a very welcome feature for a sexdoll as well.

Still hesitant about ‘weight’ and ‘implant leaks’/’skeleton issues’ I read about I’d like to ask you your opinion on these concerns.
Someone professional (in the doll trade) told me I should go for even lighter than 33 kg; he suggested another brand which offers a 163 cm model at 26 kg.
Looking at the pictures it looks like that (high tech, expensive) new brand however is still in the startup phase for the Western world and I am not ‘blasted of my socks’ yet by the dolls they offer.

The 26 kg of course is easier to handle than 33 kg but the latter again is easier than the 40+ kg offerings so where should I go?
Do you consider the ‘Sanhui 168’ doll a good choice for a ‘beginner’s’ first sexdoll ?
Preferably I would choose for all the ‘soft options’; would that add much to weight ?
(Should I skip these ?)
Is in your opinion the 33kg weight of the Sanhui doll a hindrance in sexual intercourse and variance of positions ?
(Minor niggle for me could be that she is not able to stretch her arms vertically above her head.)

Are gel implant or skeleton (and flexibility) issues a minor hindrance and somehow mendable ?
(Has Sanhui silently improved on their product since 2018 ?)

Sorry for all my blunt/practical/mundane questions but maybe you could give some info ?
Thank you really much in advance !

Rob
If weight is a concern as it should be, why not go with the 160 model with the head you like? At 29kg, it is 4kg/8.8lb lighter than the 168 model. Which is quite significant. According to Sanhui, the skeleton was improved. Also, each body soft/gel option adds 0.4kg. IMO, except for the breasts(which is free), those are not necessary.
Attachments
160168.jpg
160168.jpg (165.72 KiB) Viewed 956 times
1-One TextileDoll because beauty and weight matter :)
2-One HappyDoll 168D with FJ Selena Head for more realism.

Rob4142
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Rob4142 »

Hi Sino-Mike,

This is a good suggestion, thanks :-) !
I 've checked the 160 models out and for weight considerations a great choice, however my preference is more geared towards the mature looks of the 168 doll.
I'm aware that that preference also brings down the choice considerably.

I've been looking (as Haremlover suggested) at the Elsa Babe dolls as well, might examine Futuredolls as well.
When I made my choice will let you know (in the applicable forum) what I go for (and why).
Thanks for all your input !
Cheers,

Rob

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

Pip-Doll88 wrote:
Same thing happened with mine, i ended up selling her though because it was a mood breaker when her boob deflated.

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Lustforlife wrote:
Pip-Doll88 wrote:
Same thing happened with mine, i ended up selling her though because it was a mood breaker when her boob deflated.
Hey guys,
Sorry to hear about what happened with the breast deflation. I have heard of 1 other with the same thing that happened. I have seen this in a couple other doll manufactures as well. I am hoping from what Mike at Sanhui told me they improved the design of the gel breast and skeleton. If you don't mind me asking how old were your dolls when this happened?
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

Rob4142 wrote:Hi Sino-Mike,

This is a good suggestion, thanks :-) !
I 've checked the 160 models out and for weight considerations a great choice, however my preference is more geared towards the mature looks of the 168 doll.
I'm aware that that preference also brings down the choice considerably.

I've been looking (as Haremlover suggested) at the Elsa Babe dolls as well, might examine Futuredolls as well.
When I made my choice will let you know (in the applicable forum) what I go for (and why).
Thanks for all your input !
Cheers,

Rob
Hi there Rob, I thought I'd better give you my impressions as well;

I currently have a lovely Sanhui 158cm doll with 4 heads. This doll just turned 3 years old last month! The super soft, realistic breasts are still fine after all this time. Apart from a few loose joints and one small finger poke, she is still great.
This doll has had a load of posing for hundreds & hundreds of shots.... and plenty of play!
My SH is the doll that spends the most time in my bed - out of six silicone dolls I now have! :D

I've also had a 145cm from SH - my 1st ever silicone doll, that I sold to another member after about 3 years.
I have even considered getting my 3rd Sanhui!!

Hardly any other doll maker gets the balance spot on between weight reduction and a sensible amount of softness for playtime;
You will be fine with whatever SH model you decide to get, whether it be 168, 160, 158 etc.

Jugo

Post by Jugo »

Rob4142, I recently made a comparison between Sanhui and Elsa babe, I also looked at future-doll and CST, but ruled out the latter two since I didn't like their LHP and sculpt. I recommend watching haremlover's review of both Sanhui 168 and Elsa Babe 165. In the end I decided on Sanhui 168 since I found Elsa Babe to be a bit too skinny. Having said that, if this wasn't my first doll I would probably go for Xycolo since they are lighter and have a more advanced skeleton, but since it is my first, the likelihood of accidents is a bit too big so I will go for a cheaper (and I hope slightly more durable) doll.

Elsa
viewtopic.php?f=541&t=142923

Sanhui, video is half way down the page
viewtopic.php?f=261&t=103894&hilit=hare ... 8&start=90

LHP Comparison Sanhui, Elsa and CST:
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=141660

Best wishes,
Jugo

INFORMATIONS