sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 168 Review

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Fitz62
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Sanhui 168 Review

Post by Fitz62 »

I have a San Hui 168 too and overall I think she is the best doll I have had, not perfect by any means but overall best for sex. I have owned Realdoll body 7, Boy Toy Seasons models, Doll Sweet 167 (Insert model), SM 157, and recently a Zelex 170. The Zelex is great and with the body painting looks like a real woman, but it has a couple of drawbacks, one is weight, she weighs around 100 lbs! The head is very hard and not kissable of functional and the hands have minimal finger wires so the are not very stiff or posable. Has a very realistic looking vagina, which feels great, but overall I still think the 268 overall is the best i have had for sexual purposes.

Mine has the older skeleton and I got her with all of the soft implants, butt, belly, thighs, and breast. I would say biggest flaw is the the right hip joint has loosed over the last three years and after numerous sexual tryst, I have had to make some repairs to the labia.

I like her enough that I will probably buy another.

Thanks,

Fitz
Attachments
DSC01510.JPG
DSC01510.JPG (851.55 KiB) Viewed 996 times
DSC01486.JPG
DSC01486.JPG (309.61 KiB) Viewed 996 times
DSC01480.JPG
DSC01480.JPG (817.95 KiB) Viewed 996 times

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Hey Guys,
I really appreciate that you took the time to post pictures and that you see the value I did after a month or so of investigating 3 of the top brands, my conclusion is Sanhui is a fantastic doll for the money and if all goes well which I think it will then I am looking either at the 158cm or 160cm for my next purchase. My doll should be ready next week for her flight to the sates, it has been 3 days shy of a month for manufacturing, the only thing I wish I wouldn't have ordered is the soft belly option which on my next doll I will not get that because of the belly fold, maybe it will give her more realism and I will like it.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Fitz62 wrote:I have a San Hui 168 too and overall I think she is the best doll I have had, not perfect by any means but overall best for sex. I have owned Realdoll body 7, Boy Toy Seasons models, Doll Sweet 167 (Insert model), SM 157, and recently a Zelex 170. The Zelex is great and with the body painting looks like a real woman, but it has a couple of drawbacks, one is weight, she weighs around 100 lbs! The head is very hard and not kissable of functional and the hands have minimal finger wires so the are not very stiff or posable. Has a very realistic looking vagina, which feels great, but overall I still think the 268 overall is the best i have had for sexual purposes.

Mine has the older skeleton and I got her with all of the soft implants, butt, belly, thighs, and breast. I would say biggest flaw is the the right hip joint has loosed over the last three years and after numerous sexual tryst, I have had to make some repairs to the labia.

Thanks,

Fitz
Hey Fitz62,
That is a very sexy lady you got there and thank you for taking the time to write a brief review :glou:
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

Rob4142
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Rob4142 »

Up2myneck wrote:
Rob4142 wrote:Hi Sino-Mike,

This is a good suggestion, thanks :-) !
I 've checked the 160 models out and for weight considerations a great choice, however my preference is more geared towards the mature looks of the 168 doll.
I'm aware that that preference also brings down the choice considerably.

I've been looking (as Haremlover suggested) at the Elsa Babe dolls as well, might examine Futuredolls as well.
When I made my choice will let you know (in the applicable forum) what I go for (and why).
Thanks for all your input !
Cheers,

Rob
Hi there Rob, I thought I'd better give you my impressions as well;

I currently have a lovely Sanhui 158cm doll with 4 heads. This doll just turned 3 years old last month! The super soft, realistic breasts are still fine after all this time. Apart from a few loose joints and one small finger poke, she is still great.
This doll has had a load of posing for hundreds & hundreds of shots.... and plenty of play!
My SH is the doll that spends the most time in my bed - out of six silicone dolls I now have! :D

I've also had a 145cm from SH - my 1st ever silicone doll, that I sold to another member after about 3 years.
I have even considered getting my 3rd Sanhui!!

Hardly any other doll maker gets the balance spot on between weight reduction and a sensible amount of softness for playtime;
You will be fine with whatever SH model you decide to get, whether it be 168, 160, 158 etc.
That's great news to hear, Up2myneck !
You speak from a viewpoint of having had/having several SH dolls which make your comment helpful.
For me this is reassurance that getting the 168 is the right choice (with minor con the weight).
Thank you a lot and have a great day :D ,

Rob

Rob4142
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Rob4142 »

Jugo wrote:Rob4142, I recently made a comparison between Sanhui and Elsa babe, I also looked at future-doll and CST, but ruled out the latter two since I didn't like their LHP and sculpt. I recommend watching haremlover's review of both Sanhui 168 and Elsa Babe 165. In the end I decided on Sanhui 168 since I found Elsa Babe to be a bit too skinny. Having said that, if this wasn't my first doll I would probably go for Xycolo since they are lighter and have a more advanced skeleton, but since it is my first, the likelihood of accidents is a bit too big so I will go for a cheaper (and I hope slightly more durable) doll.

Elsa
viewtopic.php?f=541&t=142923

Sanhui, video is half way down the page
viewtopic.php?f=261&t=103894&hilit=hare ... 8&start=90

LHP Comparison Sanhui, Elsa and CST:
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=141660

Best wishes,
Jugo
Hi Jugo,

Great to hear your considerations and not having seen all them, the links.
So thank you much for your contribution !
I have written a message (via webform) on the website of XYcolo (as the information on their site is lacking) but didn't get a response.
Will retry by e-mail .
Have also sent an e-mail to CST but am aware of the discussion regarding this brand plus (as Haremlover suggested) want to be cautious as their dolls are relatively new.
And Futuredoll although low priced still heavier than SH168.
Will let you all know how this will turn out !
All have a great day :) !

Rob

Rob4142
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Rob4142 »

Fitz62 wrote:I have a San Hui 168 too and overall .....

Thanks,

Fitz
Hi Fitz,

Thanks for your short review and very cool pics of your girl !
You mention 'all soft implants', does that include 'soft vagina option' as well (as I don't see it mentioned in your reply) ?
(Then could 'vaginal soft option' be the cause of tearing ?)

Also could what face (#32 ?) does she have ?

Thank you a lot,
cheers,

Rob

Fitz62
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Fitz62 »

No I did not get the soft vagina.

It is way soft enough and the normal vagina is softer than my Zelex 170 or SM 157 vaginas (both of these feel great, don't get me wrong). I would still get the same for fear of additional wear on the ultra soft vagina.

I purchased 2 heads Betsy and Ashley. I think this one is Ashley but not sure.

Cheers,

Scott

INFORMATIONS