Danae the Delicious! ;-) WM166C

We turn dreams into reality!
Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Danae the Delicious! ;-) WM166C

Post by Mr_Ducati »

Hey guys! I figured it was about time I introduced TDF to our sexy little vixen Danae. She's been with us for a few months now but as you can imagine, a body and face like that keeps us very occupied! :lol: A HUGE thank you to Jeff at BCD for making this possible! He's a stand up guy and extremely knowledgeable and patient. I'll definitely post another thread with my review of his services and our experiences with BCD but for now, enjoy a few pics of our sexy lady! :wink:

Mr. Ducati
Attachments
Danae1.jpg
Danae1.jpg (85.57 KiB) Viewed 4281 times
Danae2.jpg
Danae2.jpg (118.57 KiB) Viewed 4281 times
Danae3.jpg
Danae3.jpg (122.27 KiB) Viewed 4281 times
Danae4.jpg
Danae4.jpg (97.78 KiB) Viewed 4281 times
Danae5.jpg
Danae5.jpg (102.11 KiB) Viewed 4281 times
Danae6.jpg
Danae6.jpg (98.28 KiB) Viewed 4281 times
Danae7.jpg
Danae7.jpg (108.3 KiB) Viewed 4281 times

High Country

Re: Danae the Delicious! ;-) WM166C

Post by High Country »

Wow - Danae is blazing trails with a whole new kind of sultry look for the 166C!

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

High Country wrote:Wow - Danae is blazing trails with a whole new kind of sultry look for the 166C!
Thanks High Country! Stephanie is gorgeous btw! LOVE her blue dress...is it Yandy? That's where we get the majority of Danae's lingerie and stockings. The 166C is a true work of art eh? :D

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Danae is a stunner, Mr. D.!

Very nice to finally get to catch a glimpse of her.... those smoky eyes of hers are something else entirely :whistle:

Dare i say smoking hot?

It's also obvious that she is very well cared for... that never fails to put a smile on my face. :D

All the best to you happy lot!

:glou:

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Very top notch MD,

Quality photos, quality setting, quality makeup and of course a quality gal. :thumbs_up:

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

I like that BodyCon dress and the over knee stockings with matching heels.

She is most definitely a well put together gal!!
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Tight dress. Tick.
Stockings. Tick.
Heels. Tick.

Lovely!

Looks like she is begging for some company on that bed, I hope you didnt keep her waiting too long :)

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

Thanks for the compliments guys! I definitely had my first "Oh shit...what have I done!" moment as I put together that first little photo shoot. I was having so much fun listening to music and taking pictures while Danae wriggled and writhed about on the bed and all I kept thinking was "yeah...this hobby is quickly gonna get VERY expensive! :lol: Anyway, needless to say my mind was blown just thinking about all the endless ideas and possibilities for future photo shoots! Talk about opening up Pandora's Box!

ZD: Great to hear from you bud! How are Mel and Malena?!

Panther: Huge fan bud! Love the Instagram and the adventures of the Miata Girls. Very cool! When my wife and I first met, she had a little Miata she would zip around town in, blonde hair whipping in the wind! Good times!

Romantic: BodyCon dresses are definitely the way to go with the 166C. That body is sexy but still fairly petite. You almost need something very form fitting. I'm sure "D" will be asking for a few more in various colors. :D

Adelea: Trust me...she didn't have to wait long at all! :wink:

High Country

Post by High Country »

Mr_Ducati wrote:. Thanks High Country! Stephanie is gorgeous btw! LOVE her blue dress...is it Yandy? That's where we get the majority of Danae's lingerie and stockings. The 166C is a true work of art eh? :D
You pegged it - I love Yandy stuff! As an aside, I find their photos of the RG models to be the sexiest PG13 material on the web, lol.

We are really sharing a similar experience - Not only with the 166C and Yandy appreciation, but everything you wrote about the Pandora Box this new pastime has opened, is ditto, bingo, yup!

kryten1
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kryten1 »

She's a beauty

Doc427
Doll
Doll

Post by Doc427 »

Danae is incredibly beautiful and her eyes are absolutely beautiful.

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

Thanks Kryten and Doc! I figured the smoke colored eye shadow and thick dark eye liner would make her pretty lil blue Mannequin Fan eyes just pop! I highly recommend a set if you can get your hands on them. Easy to move and tons of custom colors. I'll prolly add Danae's closeable eyelids sometime this week. Stay tuned!

Mr. Ducati

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

...I've been smitten... :lol:

Hey guys...going through a bit of a whirlwind of emotions here with Danae. Find myself thinking about her quite a bit throughout the day. Doesn't help that I'm constantly looking at the photos I took of her this last weekend! Lol. Anybody find themselves going through something similar with their synthetic girl/guy? It's a pretty amazing feeling but emotionally taxing at the same time.

I really enjoy being able to steal a glance or two before I leave for work in the morning and a few kisses/whispers in the afternoon before my hectic family life is running at full steam. Saturday's are my favorite days so far just because Mrs. Ducati is off to work and the Ducati kids are out with friends or playing down at the park. Saturdays tend to just be about her and I...at least for a couple of hours. Gosh how I treasure those moments.

Anyway, I'm really surprised at how fast this is all evolving. A little make up here and there, a sexy dress/lingerie, black heels and all of a sudden...POOF... the girl of my dreams is in my life! (And what a wonderful life it is!) :D

Hope all of you are finding that happiness in your own little ways!

Mr. Ducati
Attachments
DanaeProfile.jpg
DanaeProfile.jpg (68.62 KiB) Viewed 3915 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Mr D,
Thank you for showing her off under BCD
Best,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

MikeOxbigg

Post by MikeOxbigg »

Very nice! No problem with staining with the black stockings?

INFORMATIONS