www.wmdolls.com

WM155DD appreciation thread

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: WM155DD appreciation thread

Post by The Romantic »

Thanks guys. I'll let my Naughty Pussy know you all think she looks good.
And that her last shot is PUUUURRRRRRRRR-fect.

:roll: Sorry, had to do it...
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Nightster

Post by Nightster »

djcdoll wrote:
TheDuke69 wrote:Bought my doll some sexy outfits while i'm waiting for her to come home! :)
Anybody has tips for buying Stockings for the WM155DD? The size or length, etc?
So many different! 8O
Thanks a lot guys!
I wouldn't buy too many clothes until she actually arrives!! Ha ha. :lol:

Well done on getting a WM155DD. I've had mine for nearly 2 years now and I don't regret getting my Tiffany.
There's an awful lot of information in Tiffany's thread about clothes and shoes etc.
However the thread has got quite big now, so here's the basics on clothes and shoes for the WM155DD.
The main problem (or not!) is her big boobs and narrow waist and hips. What fits her boobs may not fit her hips and waist.

1. Shoes and Boots.
For high heel court stiletto shoes I buy UK size 3, foot length is 20cm.
She can probably go down to UK size 2 but shoes this small are very hard to find.
For high heel boots I went one size higher to UK size 4 as I like her to wear thick socks inside the boot for foot protection.

2. Bra's.
I've found the best fitting bras are from the Curvy Kate Lingerie brand.
I've found that with Curvy Kate a bra size of UK 28G, 28GG or 28H fit very well.
I did hear that a couple of other WM155DD owners went up to a 30 band size but you will then need to reduce the cup size a bit.
NOTE - other lingerie brands with the SAME bra size may not be the same as the Curvy Kate ones.
I've found this out to my cost. Bra sizes tend to vary between brands. That's why real girls go and try them on first in a shop - not so easy with a doll!!!!
I've had NO problems with Curvy Kate black bras causing staining. Curvy Kate seems to be a high quality brand.

3. Knickers
Finding knickers that are small enough is a bit difficult. You don't want "baggy" knickers!
Most of Tiffany's knickers are thongs in XS or 2XS sizes.
Mostly bought from China off eBay. They don't tend to be good quality either so don't last long unfortunately.

4. Trousers, shorts and skirts - tricky due to narrow waist and very thin legs.
Childrens sizes fit better in the waist. UK girls age range from 8 to 11 are a good place to start.
Tight shorts are good in UK girls age 8 to 9.

5. Tops.
I've found small sizes best, but they can vary a lot so its a bit hit and miss.
I like to buy tops in bundles off eBay auctions.

6. Dresses.
Stretchy bodycon type dresses are pretty good. Go for extra small or XS sizes. Sometimes UK size 6 or pushing it maybe 8 can be made to fit.
My Tiffany has showcased many types of party dress in her thread. We like mini-bodycon dresses!
If they don't fit her waist, a good couple of belts are useful additions to her wardrobe.
You can also use safety pins and clips to bring in the waist if needed.

7. Stockings
Go for small size although medium can also fit as well.

8. Colours.
Watch out for cheap clothes in black as they can cause staining. Plenty of info on the forum about staining.

9. Shopping.
I get 90% of Tiffany's clothes off eBay and the rest off Amazon.
I don't spend a lot of money on clothes and I stick to a small budget for each item.

That's about as much as I know. Hope all that helped. :D

Helpful post from a soon to be new doll owner.

Thanks

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi, that's some good advice from djcdoll re clothing sizes for the WM155DD. If you check out his Tiffany's thread you will see her wearing a lot of lovely items so it's perfectly possible to get stuff to fit. Here's one of my 155DD's, Jessica in a pair of leggings that are actually a little tight on her, the top is probably xs and I got lucky with the yellow DM's which are a UK size 2. The trickiest thing is the 155DD's tiny waist so look for things with draw strings or elastic waist bands, especially skirts.
Attachments
IMG_20220219_163931.jpg
IMG_20220219_163931.jpg (2.54 MiB) Viewed 1313 times

Nightster

Post by Nightster »

Arthur1960 wrote:Hi, that's some good advice from djcdoll re clothing sizes for the WM155DD. If you check out his Tiffany's thread you will see her wearing a lot of lovely items so it's perfectly possible to get stuff to fit. Here's one of my 155DD's, Jessica in a pair of leggings that are actually a little tight on her, the top is probably xs and I got lucky with the yellow DM's which are a UK size 2. The trickiest thing is the 155DD's tiny waist so look for things with draw strings or elastic waist bands, especially skirts.

Thanks for the advice, Jessica looking tight.

Will check out the thread.

Nightster

Post by Nightster »

time for me to join this thread. got my new doll today.
image01.jpeg
image01.jpeg (1.21 MiB) Viewed 1190 times
image03.jpeg
image03.jpeg (2.41 MiB) Viewed 1190 times
image3.jpeg
image3.jpeg (1.36 MiB) Viewed 1190 times
image4.jpeg
image4.jpeg (1.73 MiB) Viewed 1190 times
image5.jpeg
image5.jpeg (2.51 MiB) Viewed 1190 times
image7.jpeg
image7.jpeg (1.37 MiB) Viewed 1190 times

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Wow! Great looking girl. Congratulations!! Does she have a name?
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Nightster

Post by Nightster »

The Romantic wrote:Wow! Great looking girl. Congratulations!! Does she have a name?

well thats actually two different heads, but yes. head 51 with blue eyes is Shelby. My brown eyed beauty, head 188, is Sierra...

Here's one more
image04.jpeg
image04.jpeg (2.18 MiB) Viewed 1176 times

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

WoW great pics.
Love to see another 155
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

StormiLover wrote:WoW great pics.
Love to see another 155
I agree with StormiLover, always great to see another WM155DD. :thumbs_up:
I hope she has her own photo thread soon so we can follow her adventures.

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

:o My first doll was a WM 155CM DD. :angel: I bought her from RLSD. The excitement and pleasure of receiving her and having her around for the first little while was like nothing I've ever experienced with other dolls since then. Maybe because she is an amazing doll, maybe because she was the first one for me, I don't know. But I still have very very fond memories of her.
I remember one time she was in the bedroom by herself, wearing a nice dress and sitting on the bed, and I walked by the bedroom on my way to another room and I just caught her out of the corner of my eye and for a second my brain was like,.. "whoa what the hell, there's a hot sexy beautiful woman in my bedroom !"
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

It's great to see a new gal make an appearance on this thread! Ok while I've recently migrated Sarah to a 164J bod I think I'm going to miss her with the 155DD as it just suited her so well! Here's a handful of pics from last year while she was still with her 155DD....
Attachments
Lumii_20220320_134509703.jpg
Lumii_20220320_134509703.jpg (2.16 MiB) Viewed 1113 times
Lumii_20220320_134246994.jpg
Lumii_20220320_134246994.jpg (3.28 MiB) Viewed 1113 times
Lumii_20220320_133939356.jpg
Lumii_20220320_133939356.jpg (1.89 MiB) Viewed 1113 times
Lumii_20220320_133646226.jpg
Lumii_20220320_133646226.jpg (1.88 MiB) Viewed 1113 times
Lumii_20220320_133338073.jpg
Lumii_20220320_133338073.jpg (1.99 MiB) Viewed 1113 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

I know this is the 155DD appreciation thread but I thought it would be interesting to compare Sarah from last year to Sarah now and you can see that certainly boob wise she's quite similar which is probably why the 164J is also a good fit for her. I would urge all you 155DD owners to get yourselves a water spray bottle and take your gal outside on a sunny day (Keep time in direct sunlight limited) and give those lovely DD's a liberal spray (not a euphemism!), the effect of water droplets glistening in the sun is enchanting as well as looking rather hot, I promise you will not be disappointed with the results, if you don't believe me just check out the pics mandos takes in the summer months!
Attachments
Sarah with 155DD & 164J
Sarah with 155DD & 164J
PhotoCollage_20220320_153150455.jpg (2.34 MiB) Viewed 1102 times

Nightster

Post by Nightster »

StormiLover wrote:WoW great pics.
Love to see another 155
thanks, i am currently reading Stormi's misadventure thread. great read and photos, have more to go...

djcdoll wrote: I agree with StormiLover, always great to see another WM155DD. :thumbs_up:
I hope she has her own photo thread soon so we can follow her adventures.
thanks and yes, Shelby and Sierra will definitely have their own photo threads. i have very limited clothing so far, but that will change in the near future now that i can more accurately measure her.

DARKSUN wrote::o My first doll was a WM 155CM DD. :angel: I bought her from RLSD. The excitement and pleasure of receiving her and having her around for the first little while was like nothing I've ever experienced with other dolls since then. Maybe because she is an amazing doll, maybe because she was the first one for me, I don't know. But I still have very very fond memories of her.
I remember one time she was in the bedroom by herself, wearing a nice dress and sitting on the bed, and I walked by the bedroom on my way to another room and I just caught her out of the corner of my eye and for a second my brain was like,.. "whoa what the hell, there's a hot sexy beautiful woman in my bedroom !"
lol, this has happened to me multiple times. got busy doing something yesterday and then glance up to see an incredibly beautiful lady in the room. first couple times, it was like, who's in my house? :haha4: but after spending my first day with her in the house, i texted a friend and told him it might be the best $3K i every spent. :glou:

Arthur1960 wrote: It's great to see a new gal make an appearance on this thread! Ok while I've recently migrated Sarah to a 164J bod I think I'm going to miss her with the 155DD as it just suited her so well! Here's a handful of pics from last year while she was still with her 155DD....
thanks Arthur, being fairly new here, i wanted to say i have enjoyed your threads, pictures and posts.

Here's 2 more pics of Shelby and one of Sierra after a romp in bed. Please ignore my house as it is still be finished on the inside. Its a slow process as I am paying for it as I go.

Nightster

Post by Nightster »

Arthur1960 wrote:I know this is the 155DD appreciation thread but I thought it would be interesting to compare Sarah from last year to Sarah now and you can see that certainly boob wise she's quite similar which is probably why the 164J is also a good fit for her. I would urge all you 155DD owners to get yourselves a water spray bottle and take your gal outside on a sunny day (Keep time in direct sunlight limited) and give those lovely DD's a liberal spray (not a euphemism!), the effect of water droplets glistening in the sun is enchanting as well as looking rather hot, I promise you will not be disappointed with the results, if you don't believe me just check out the pics mandos takes in the summer months!
most definitely gonna spray down some titties outside this summer :multi:

bdizzle18

Post by bdizzle18 »

So many great photos; any of you owners willing to offer up some shots that highlight the breast volume (size) next to a real world (size labeled) product? Perhaps a 12 ounce can of your fav drink or a regulation sports ball of some type... Been trying to estimate the volume of this doll for a long time now....

Guessing it to be 1100-1500cc's... I must have looked at hundreds of images and have never seen one with any easy to compare item with it...

INFORMATIONS