betterlovedoll.com

Doll Album Access?

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
LatexLadyLover

Doll Album Access?

Post by LatexLadyLover »

I registered my e-mail address to get into the doll album but never received the e-mail on how to get into it.Please tell me how to get access to the album or if I even can.Thanks

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi LatexLadyLover,

I've moved this one from dolls in general to the help forum cause it has nothing to do with "dolls in general".

You should receive the mail, I did at least (maybe its blocked by a spam filter?).
Or maybe you've spelled your adress wrong.
You need the mail to activate your account.
If activation is done then you can log in on the doll album.
Maybe its best to contact one of the TDA admins, e.g. Inkling if you don't have the e-mail, cause its needed for activating the account.

W. kind Regards,

Mytime & Helen
One dream, one mission...

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

You registered as LatexLadyLover on December 19th. Your registration was made active. You can create albums, view or upload photos at any time. You have to type in User Name exactly as I typed it above. If you have forgotten your password, please send me a PM. I'll send you a new password, which I believe you can change once you gain access to your account.
<div>So long, and thanks for all the fish!<br>- Douglas Adams</div>

INFORMATIONS