www.yourdoll.com

Where do you hide or store your sex doll?

Clothing, footwear, hats, gloves, jewelry, etc. Store bought, modified and handmade.
icefenrir87

Re: Where do you hide or store your sex doll?

Post by icefenrir87 »

Tifa is just laying on my bed naked most of the time because well...why not? I did order an adjustable stand for her so she can stand without using a wall though.

As for hiding, there is no point. Friends and family already know she exists because she is featured on my social media account.
My Dolls:
Game Lady Dolls: 166cm | 168cm | 171cm | Head No.3 | Tifa (2022)
Sinthetics 1H - Seraphina (2015)
Sino-Doll T1D - Miyou | 169CM (2023)

zwei23783

Post by zwei23783 »

You can take off the head of the doll, and then use a special hook to hang the doll in a fixed place through the loop at the neck.
The advantage of hanging the doll is that her body doesn't deform from prolonged contact with the flat surface.

koinukasuka
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by koinukasuka »

Mine is currently Stored safely in the shipping box, and i carefully place her in the way she came, and she sits there in that big box in my room. I also make sure to only keep very light things on top of the box so it isn't flexing the box, and I keep all the foam where it was when shipped so its been fully safe.

as for the 2nd head I got with it, It's hanging up in my closet between some soft clothing to keep it from damages from moving stuff in there. She is far too heavy for the storage solution type shelving that holds the bar on it, She is around 87 pounds(so heavy, gonna get a lighter one sometime xD)

lovedoll1

Post by lovedoll1 »

I store mine in the spare bedroom on a twin size memory foam bed. If your looking to hang your dolls in the closet RLSD sells a heavy duty hook and a head stand for $119.99 https://reallovesexdolls.com/cbs-1-2-ki ... id=1&pid=1

Elektron42

Post by Elektron42 »

I enjoy curling up with my Lynda every night, so she lives in my bed under a big pile of blankets to disguise her ample shape.

TonyM
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by TonyM »

Thanks for this interesting information!

Mideviltimes34
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mideviltimes34 »

Yeah I got mine in my closet in the original package box. out of sight from anyone. I did want to hang it but its a pretty heavy doll.

SynDaverlover765

Post by SynDaverlover765 »

koinukasuka wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 5:16 pm Mine is currently Stored safely in the shipping box, and i carefully place her in the way she came, and she sits there in that big box in my room. I also make sure to only keep very light things on top of the box so it isn't flexing the box, and I keep all the foam where it was when shipped so its been fully safe.

as for the 2nd head I got with it, It's hanging up in my closet between some soft clothing to keep it from damages from moving stuff in there. She is far too heavy for the storage solution type shelving that holds the bar on it, She is around 87 pounds(so heavy, gonna get a lighter one sometime xD)
Excellent! That is the proper way to store a doll.

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

I stand my girl on her own two (standing) feet (in socks and heavy trainers) at the back of a cupboard I redesigned with a false wall. She's been absolutely fine there for months. Only thing is her TPE smell hasn't really dissipated that much because of the confined environment but I guess I could wash and powder her a bit more. She smells lovely powdered, so it's not really an issue.
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

linkdolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by linkdolls »

Most people choose to hide in the closet
Linkdolls™ --Go to the factory to see sex dolls for you
email:jim@linkdolls.com

collections:
Lifesize sex doll torso
Big ass sexdoll torso
BBW sex doll torso
Male sex doll torso

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

My 3 fabric male dolls hang on a four hook rolling IV pole in my closet. My 2 TPE males sit on the chaise lounge in my bedroom, but are covered up with a large blanket and my silicone male doll chills in the doll cave in the garage.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

rapato
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by rapato »

I don't have a doll yet, so you can take my opinion with a grain of salt. As a straight, cis (not trans) dude who's interested in fashion and cosplay, a big reason that I've been looking into getting a sex doll is to have access to a female body I can dress up, pose, and maybe even design clothes for in the future...

If a friend asks what's that standing up in the middle of my living room, it's not a sex doll. It's a life-size posable action figure :D

baphometric

Post by baphometric »

I really like the small walk-in closet that I have in a spare bedroom. I hang her from the clothes rack with a metal neck hook when she's being stored. Makes cleaning easier since she's hanging, although I'm envious of those special doll hangers, wow! The closet also makes heating up easier, I just put a space heater in the closet on low for several hours, gets her nice and warm all over.

See the thread in my signature for more pics of the setup.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

rapato wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:46 pm I don't have a doll yet, so you can take my opinion with a grain of salt. As a straight, cis (not trans) dude who's interested in fashion and cosplay, a big reason that I've been looking into getting a sex doll is to have access to a female body I can dress up, pose, and maybe even design clothes for in the future...

If a friend asks what's that standing up in the middle of my living room, it's not a sex doll. It's a life-size posable action figure :D
Screenshot 2022-06-03 11.53.42 PM.png
Screenshot 2022-06-03 11.53.42 PM.png (809.62 KiB) Viewed 612 times

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

rapato wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:46 pm I don't have a doll yet, so you can take my opinion with a grain of salt. As a straight, cis (not trans) dude who's interested in fashion and cosplay, a big reason that I've been looking into getting a sex doll is to have access to a female body I can dress up, pose, and maybe even design clothes for in the future...

Having access to a beautiful girl who loves to wear the hottest lingerie should not be underrated. This is at least as important to me as the sex part!

Not that I'd stand her in my living room, however :D
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

INFORMATIONS