www.wmdolls.com

Is Mistress love dolls a scam site?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Is Mistress love dolls a scam site?

Post by RJ357 »

Docsgirl82 wrote:so it seems to be hit and miss with this company. some are happy with their companions, while others are understandably not. I have gone back and forth in my mind as to if I wanted to purchase their 170cm male. I'm still on the fence, as I also have other male dolls that I wouldn't mind adding to my home.
What you got to understand is it is a "budget" doll seller, while they are legit, don't expect a free doll if it breaks, you will receive a $50-75.00 discount at best. Also understand they are around 500.00 give or take, so realistically you could buy 3-4 of their dolls for the price of one of theirs, I actually have 4 dolls through them and a couple have had what I would consider small issues but nothing catastrophic. In the end you do get what you pay for, I won't knock the product much because of the price, if they were over say $800.00 I would probably walk away from them.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

What you got to understand is it is a "budget" doll seller, while they are legit, don't expect a free doll if it breaks, you will receive a $50-75.00 discount at best. Also understand they are around 500.00 give or take, so realistically you could buy 3-4 of their dolls for the price of one of theirs, I actually have 4 dolls through them and a couple have had what I would consider small issues but nothing catastrophic. In the end you do get what you pay for, I won't knock the product much because of the price, if they were over say $800.00 I would probably walk away from them.[/quote]

I hear ya. I spent three times that much on Larry, my WM male and he started breaking down at only six weeks. But that was past the time of any free replacement or anything like that. This reason right here is why I have been considering getting his replacement body through MLD.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by RJ357 »

Docsgirl82 wrote:What you got to understand is it is a "budget" doll seller, while they are legit, don't expect a free doll if it breaks, you will receive a $50-75.00 discount at best. Also understand they are around 500.00 give or take, so realistically you could buy 3-4 of their dolls for the price of one of theirs, I actually have 4 dolls through them and a couple have had what I would consider small issues but nothing catastrophic. In the end you do get what you pay for, I won't knock the product much because of the price, if they were over say $800.00 I would probably walk away from them.
I hear ya. I spent three times that much on Larry, my WM male and he started breaking down at only six weeks. But that was past the time of any free replacement or anything like that. This reason right here is why I have been considering getting his replacement body through MLD.[/quote]

Wow, six weeks eh? I'm not endorsing them by no means, but I'm sure it wouldn't be a bad move as long as you understand what you are getting into, as far as there is minimal support if he breaks, as there is very little profit on them. A lot of people don't understand this. But I have four that have very minimal issues, but they don't get used or moved a whole lot as I'm on the road most of my life at the moment. The main issue I have is that a couple don't have tpe plugs in their vaginas, but you shouldn't have to worry about that. Lol

Justforfun2

Post by Justforfun2 »

Docsgirl82 wrote:What you got to understand is it is a "budget" doll seller, while they are legit, don't expect a free doll if it breaks, you will receive a $50-75.00 discount at best. Also understand they are around 500.00 give or take, so realistically you could buy 3-4 of their dolls for the price of one of theirs, I actually have 4 dolls through them and a couple have had what I would consider small issues but nothing catastrophic. In the end you do get what you pay for, I won't knock the product much because of the price, if they were over say $800.00 I would probably walk away from them.
Docsgirl82 wrote:I hear ya. I spent three times that much on Larry, my WM male and he started breaking down at only six weeks. But that was past the time of any free replacement or anything like that. This reason right here is why I have been considering getting his replacement body through MLD.
I bought 2 of Mistress love dolls about 8 weeks ago, I don't use them for sex, they are for display along with my bronze statues. The deciding factor for me was they are lovely to look at, no import fee's and free shipping. To my understanding I saved a few hundred there just on shipping.

Cheers

Lobo83
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Lobo83 »

I'd rather just buy a doll from Pipedream.
Sure they are 1500 bucks but at least in my opinion that's still cheap for what you get. They are built like tanks and look and feel amazing.

I do understand the appeal for a cheap doll. Sure the craftsmanship won't be top notch. You get what you pay for. But then again... maybe its good for a beginner to learn how to fully use the doll. Like understanding how to carry or what to do with the doll to maintain everything.

I look on ali A LOT just to see if I can figure out a gamble to see if I can find something decent but I always revert back to Pipedream. That company has never let me down. And I will NEVER have the money for Sinthetic or RealDoll.

In the past I bought once or twice from ali... And let me tell you... just like the horror stories mentioned here. Bad silicone / tpe - bad skeleton.
Heck... Even a Mechadoll that I had in the past had a broken joint on her shoulder.

I truly only trust huge companies and I rather pay a bit more to get something that will last forever.

It's just like shoe's... I only buy Skateboard shoe's. Why? Because they're built for durability / abuse.
The word of the week is : "TANK" as in BUILT LIKE A TANK.

But I do want to thank everybody here who took a risk. A lot of stuff still looks cool tho.
Cheers everybody.
> > > She just arrived 163F Kaleesi/Althea NormonDoll : viewtopic.php?p=2478630#p2478630 < < <

DutchDoll Tiana + FunWestDoll Cammy/Jinx + Lara Croft GLD
Tifa Lockhart GLD viewtopic.php?t=159320
Mini She-Hulk ITD : viewtopic.php?t=161994
WH. Miki ITD : viewtopic.php?p=2242804#p2242804
Lola ITD : viewtopic.php?p=2255217#p2255217

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

my issue is that $1500 and above is a lot of money to invest, and that money does not come easy for a lot of us. It is disheartening to invest that kind of money only to have something go very wrong weeks later and nothing can be done about it.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

Lobo83
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Lobo83 »

Docsgirl82 wrote:my issue is that $1500 and above is a lot of money to invest, and that money does not come easy for a lot of us. It is disheartening to invest that kind of money only to have something go very wrong weeks later and nothing can be done about it.
I hear ya. But think about it... If you can save up 500 bucks why not save a little more money with some extra patience and have something that you can enjoy (maybe) forever.
Instead of ramming your willy against the metal skeleton or whatever.

This is gonna sound really harsh and I don't mean it like this but... If you can't save up a decent amount of money for something awesome then dolls shouldn't be for you - again I dont mean this bad. But... you have people with impuls buying...
You have people that buy everything without researching things etc. etc.

(I'm dutch and it's difficult for me to sometimes get my points across eventho I mean no harm).

It's just like that you want a Ferrari yet you buy a pontiac fiero with Ferrari replica bodykit.
Sure it might look like a ferrari but you get significant less horsepower and its literally a piece of crap car underneath.

Again I mean this in a positive way :)
> > > She just arrived 163F Kaleesi/Althea NormonDoll : viewtopic.php?p=2478630#p2478630 < < <

RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by RJ357 »

Docsgirl82 wrote:my issue is that $1500 and above is a lot of money to invest, and that money does not come easy for a lot of us. It is disheartening to invest that kind of money only to have something go very wrong weeks later and nothing can be done about it.
And that's just it! I'm by no means knocking any manufacturer or vendor here, and my experience is small compared to most here, but that's just it, you can spend the $1500.00 and if something goes wrong for the first month, maybe two, you can sometimes work something out. But after that it's pretty much your baby to deal with. On the other hand, you can spend the 500.00, if something goes wrong you can get two more for the same price at your leisure. Everything has it's ups and downs. MLD, you're getting a basic doll with very few options and it is what it is, and I can't knock them either with my experience through them.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

agreed, RJ. Lobo, no worries. We are all entitled to our opinions here. Feedback is good. Open discussions are good. I welcome all feedback.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by RJ357 »

Lobo83 wrote:
I hear ya. But think about it... If you can save up 500 bucks why not save a little more money with some extra patience and have something that you can enjoy (maybe) forever.
Instead of ramming your willy against the metal skeleton or whatever.

This is gonna sound really harsh and I don't mean it like this but... If you can't save up a decent amount of money for something awesome then dolls shouldn't be for you - again I dont mean this bad. But... you have people with impuls buying...
You have people that buy everything without researching things etc. etc.

(I'm dutch and it's difficult for me to sometimes get my points across eventho I mean no harm).

It's just like that you want a Ferrari yet you buy a pontiac fiero with Ferrari replica bodykit.
Sure it might look like a ferrari but you get significant less horsepower and its literally a piece of crap car underneath.

Again I mean this in a positive way :)
She has saved up the money for what's supposed to be a good doll, but said she's having issues a couple months in. We all like "Ferraris" but I bet there is more high milage Pontiacs. :lol: . Trust me, I know the point you are making and it is valid. I just like trying to view things from both sides of the fence.

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

Or you can get a cheap doll and learn how to fix them like a boss!
My $300 Racyme is still my go to gal.
I just pulled her out from under my bed, did some work on her, and what a super hot nympho this doll is!
It’s been three years and I still have her virgin twin sister!

Lobo83
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Lobo83 »

I'm actually most of the time in the same boat regarding cash-flow.

And to be honoust - I am sponsored by Pipedream / UFdolls.com

BUT I have had cheap dolls and I have had HIGH END dolls as well and to me... There's nothing better than a Pipedream / UFdoll.
To me... Everything is perfect.
The only gripe I have is that they don't have more models yet and different tan / colours available.
But Kitty Carmen and Bianca are Amaaaaaaaaazing (to me).

And yeah. If I EVER won a lottery I would MAYBE (just for fun or art piece) buy a Realdoll robot or a Sinthetic.
But I would be truly scared to do anything with those.

With a UFdoll I dont have to be scared as I already know they are made like TANKS and their silicone is kinda self-healing. Easy to fix, if something happens at all.
I'm in love with their company.

Just like I said - cheap dolls to start with are good. But even at 500 bucks I hope you get something thats finished and not something you get hurt with - genitalia wise ;)

So let's get some more pictures going then - whenever you all have ordered a cheap one from these websites. I would always like to see more and hear more.

Justforfun2

Post by Justforfun2 »

Lobo83 wrote:I'm actually most of the time in the same boat regarding cash-flow.

And to be honoust - I am sponsored by Pipedream / UFdolls.com

BUT I have had cheap dolls and I have had HIGH END dolls as well and to me... There's nothing better than a Pipedream / UFdoll.
To me... Everything is perfect.
The only gripe I have is that they don't have more models yet and different tan / colours available.
But Kitty Carmen and Bianca are Amaaaaaaaaazing (to me).

And yeah. If I EVER won a lottery I would MAYBE (just for fun or art piece) buy a Realdoll robot or a Sinthetic.
But I would be truly scared to do anything with those.

With a UFdoll I dont have to be scared as I already know they are made like TANKS and their silicone is kinda self-healing. Easy to fix, if something happens at all.
I'm in love with their company.

Just like I said - cheap dolls to start with are good. But even at 500 bucks I hope you get something thats finished and not something you get hurt with - genitalia wise ;)

So let's get some more pictures going then - whenever you all have ordered a cheap one from these websites. I would always like to see more and hear more.
You can see our posting of our dolls on MLD, one or two may be here but most are on MLD for the respect of this board so we don't post them here.

Gimblejack

Post by Gimblejack »

I just joined this forum because i have still not purchased a doll and the best deals I found (as well as other things like free shipping, discreet packaging and domestic seller) seem to be on MLD. A lot about them seems good, and I understand that everyone is going to have different experiences no matter what quality/price the dolls are. Obviously people here have bought from them so they are a real company, but I'm confused about them going by multiple names like Mistresslovedoll, Love Dream Dolls and Roxy Display. I even Google Earthed them from street view to verify they're actually at the address given, and Roxy Display is there. They claim to be their own manufacturer but obviously that isn't the case because another member here posted a link on the previous page of the actual mfr. Bottom line, is this the place to buy my first doll from? David at MLD answered by emails promptly and was very accommodating.
Folks, I am not a man of infinite means; I am looking to dip a toe in the doll game without lighting fire to money. I can't afford to make mistakes and I want a simple doll with decent quality for a cheap price. I considered the 100cm dolls but their measurements (bust size) are absurdly disproportionate to their height. So it's going to be 135cm for me.
Would I be wise to buy from MLD? Are there better alternatives for the same price range?

boinky

Post by boinky »

Gimblejack wrote:I just joined this forum because i have still not purchased a doll and the best deals I found (as well as other things like free shipping, discreet packaging and domestic seller) seem to be on MLD. A lot about them seems good, and I understand that everyone is going to have different experiences no matter what quality/price the dolls are. Obviously people here have bought from them so they are a real company, but I'm confused about them going by multiple names like Mistresslovedoll, Love Dream Dolls and Roxy Display. I even Google Earthed them from street view to verify they're actually at the address given, and Roxy Display is there. They claim to be their own manufacturer but obviously that isn't the case because another member here posted a link on the previous page of the actual mfr. Bottom line, is this the place to buy my first doll from? David at MLD answered by emails promptly and was very accommodating.
Folks, I am not a man of infinite means; I am looking to dip a toe in the doll game without lighting fire to money. I can't afford to make mistakes and I want a simple doll with decent quality for a cheap price. I considered the 100cm dolls but their measurements (bust size) are absurdly disproportionate to their height. So it's going to be 135cm for me.
Would I be wise to buy from MLD? Are there better alternatives for the same price range?
I have 4 dolls from them, and I can tell you this about my experience: they are the best cheap starter doll deal for an American that I could find.
They used to be a mannequin supplier and expanded into the exploding sex doll market. Not sure what the story is with lovedreamdolls.
The dolls I received from MLD have been cheap, true, but not at all bad compared to WM for example, while only a quarter of the price.
The delivery has always been prompt, but the quality inconsistent.
I have two 100cm, one with large and the other with medium breasts. The large breasted one looks absurd, as you mention, but they (the boobs) ARE a lot of fun to play with. The other looks well proportioned, but makes me uncomfortable because of its size, and hasn't seen much use. Another difference I noticed between the two is that the medium breasted one does not seem to have elbow joints, only some bendable wires instead. All other joints except the neck do appear to be real and good, though. The necks on both 100 cm barely support the head with a light wig on, even when new, so bad fail there. They wobble and creak pretty bad
The TPE quality on all the dolls I bought from them seems to be on par with WM, or even better, no complaints there. The sculpt quality also, they are beautiful to look at when you take them out of the box. The skeleton frame does seem to be of lower quality, but not by much.
One of the other dolls I bought was supposed to have standing feet, according to all who have bought one before and after me, but mine did not. Instead, I found 2 very nice heads in the box, not one.
For my 3rd doll, I am still yet to find a difference in quality between my $400 140 cm MLD, and my $1800 156 cm WM.
In my opinion, generally you get a doll that's about 75% the quality of a WM, but pay about 25 -30% of the price of a WM.
I have two 125cm dolls, one from JY and one from MLD. The first one cost me $700, went through customs and was opened(has "inspected by US Customs tape all over the box), and the TPE fell apart after about 15 uses. The second cost me $325, got to me in 3 days(no customs), and it is still in decent shape after about the same amount of abuse. The TPE is a little less soft, but not a dramatic difference.
One thing that rubbed me the wrong way with MLD, though, was that one of my shipments still had a chinese label with the picture of a head of a doll (about 2 x 3 in) affixed to one end of the box , so privacy be damned. Good thing I pick up all my shipments at the FedEx station.
All TPE dolls I ever bought (WM, JY, MLD and others) had the plug problem, that's how they manufacture them. Learn how to fix that with a soldering iron, you can nicely close that hole.
I highly recommend MLD as a starter company, but don't expect much service if anything goes wrong. They are the best price/quality ratio of low end dolls you can find imo, and the best source for a starter clean doll. Do remember TPE is porous, and not sanitary to share, so used ones are never a good idea, not even as a starter doll. I think your 135 is a sensible decision.
I have steel skeletons in my closet.

INFORMATIONS