dollstudio.org

Time to move on

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Time to move on

Post by haremlover »

Yes - I can see that there is a problem there. And that's exactly why people will come to you as a vendor because you check the product with due diligence.

That's your USP - Unique Selling Point

Those buying through other vendors have reason to be dissatisfied with those vendors for selling without carrying out due diligence.

I'm not attacking you. I'm giving you the very reason why you're in business and why people should be coming to you rather than other less responsible vendors.

Whilst the doll is at 46kgs I'm also giving you the USP which is rightly promoted. This is a ReadDoll figure at what I assume is less than half the price of a RealDoll with the advantage that she can stand on her feet. That's brilliant.

If you look at the positives, rather than the negatives, you've got good business tools at your disposal.

Meanwhile passing the sample doll onto someone for the cost of the shipping https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7&t=108908 means that you'll get customer loyalty and someone who'll be jumping up and down with joy and brand loyalty to you for life.

There's every reason to be very positive in these circumstances.

Even more so if you don't shoot both yourself and the manufacturer in the foot by being negative.

I don't believe that they are deliberately misleading people, only that there is a disconnect between production and marketing and sales. That's the way it is. Chinese business will get things muddled and mischannelled and leading a crusade against it won't cure it. Instead turning it upside down to your advantage will gain you and your business accolades all round.

Currently you're viewing a lot through eyes of depression and we can all understand and sympathise. But whilst doing so you're not achieving the most positive results in the most numbers of positive directions.
Considering most sales put up on TDF sales page of received dolls are from people realizing how much of an issue the weight actually became for them, it is important that stated specification about weight is correct. I am on Sandro's side on this one, despite having no right to enter the conversation.
Yes - but people knowingly buy RD at 50kgs even despite me warning about such time and time again viewtopic.php?f=240&t=101260&p=1326639
haremlover wrote:
Mr Franz wrote: That said, please take into consideration the doll you're looking at weighs 107 lbs / 48.5 kg!!!! and that is probably not counting the weight of the head!!!! all packaged in a very soft unbalanced body!!!
I would not buy a doll of 50kgs. Indeed even if I was offered a doll of this weight free of charge, I would not accept her as a gift. I wouldn't buy from any vendor who doesn't warn you about this upon your first enquiry.

Only buy from TDF accredited vendors in any event.

Best wishes

Harem
And people who have heavy RDs rave about them and enthuse all the same. For anyone wanting such a full size full weight doll the SD provides all of that and standing ability at a fraction of the price.
Please continue to communicate with your customer towards the resolution of an issue and ultimately the improvement of your dolls. Perhaps if possible, just as you've already stated you're sorry in a different post, you could pay for the return and delivery costs of the old and new doll(when really ready with the applied weight reduction) respectively to show us accountability.
Shipping back to China is futile.

The appropriate resolution has been made that they will send their new lady to Sandro when ready for the cost of the shipping. The heavy doll is, for someone who wants her, most certainly worth the cost of the shipping. https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7&t=108908 So Sandro ends up none the poorer. 46kgs is not 50kgs. Removing the head when carrying her takes her down to 44kgs. This is what I used to do when I had an American make of doll a long time ago so this doll's not out of the question.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Harem,

thanks for derailing yet another thread.

So you want me to give away the overweight doll for free.

I am OK with that.

However, before that, Sino-doll would just have to refund me the money I have payed to them in full.

They can send me a free review sample for a 'revisited' post whenever they feel like it.
Assuming that no obligations are attached to it.
Also assuming that I am still around in case this actually should happen.
And also assuming that TDF then will still tolerate this kind of posts.

Sandro

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Dollstudio wrote: So you want me to give away the overweight doll for free.
No I did not say that.

You buy doll that's unsatisfactory.

Offer is made to send you satisfactory doll for cost of shipping.

You sell unsatisfactory doll for cost of shipping.

You get sent satisfactory doll and you're in the position in which you started.

Dissatisfaction of TDF and of a manufacturer shouldn't be mixed up in a thread relating to personal circumstances in which we're all with you with understanding and sympathy.

At such times as these I think it's possible not to be thinking positively but positive thinking is really important in so many directions.

I tell you what you don't want to know as a friend.

In my opinion it's time to be moving on from beefing about an overweight doll and the different perspectives surrounding that. Some manufacturers even publicise their own problems with the issue viewtopic.php?f=396&t=109037

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

haremlover wrote:Offer is made to send you satisfactory doll for cost of shipping.
Nope, not to my knowledge. Offer has been made to make a new mold. I did not ask for a new mold.

"We are making a new mold for 172cm to fix the problem you mentioned (seamlines, hands and feet)." (email from Nov 23)

There is no word about weight reduction anymore.
Sino-doll is smart enough not to promise any target weight.

Sandro

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Dollstudio wrote: Nope, not to my knowledge. Offer has been made to make a new mold. I did not ask for a new mold.

"We are making a new mold for 172cm to fix the problem you mentioned (seamlines, hands and feet)." (email from Nov 23)

There is no word about weight reduction anymore.
OK. I think there's some miscommunication and disconnexion going on here. I will press them and report back on this.

Meanwhile I believe there are positives in all of this and if you work on the positives they will grow.

Best wishes and sympathies

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

One of the toughest things to do is intervene with destiny.
Our mini doberman would go over to drink water, but Fritz could not swallow.
The mass was in his throat.
The vets gave him about one week to live, we extended that by three weeks by changing his diet to no sugar.
That was before he could not drink.
He wanted too....he would walk over to the bowl...and just look up
Needless to say, did a lot of research
Holding a family member in your arms is not easy as they fall gently into heaven, but if what I heard is true,
I will see Fritz again and you will see your best friend again...
I know what you are going through
We could not have kids so these dogs are my 4 legged kids
There is a very good reason why they call a dog, man's best friend
Your friend,
Jeff

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:One of the toughest things to do is intervene with destiny.
Yes, that exactly is what we both are struggling with.

What is the right thing to do?

With animals we are allowed to decide when we want them to go or when we feel that they need to go to avoid them to suffer.
Actually it's our resposibility to take care of them, however painful it might be for us.
We need to step back when the time has come.
DSC06347.JPG
DSC06347.JPG (298.84 KiB) Viewed 1496 times
That's how she is right now.
Sleeping peacefully.
No signs of pain or struggle.
No signs of a terminal illness.
When she wakes up, still with an immense appetite.

On the other hand, no vet can fix her and give her back youth and strength.

I don't know if it is time to make her go.

Regarding the other issue, the one here on TDF, it's basically the same question.

When is the right time to go?

As a vendor I see my resposibility to take care of my clients, wherever that puts myself.

What is the right thing to do when I can not fix the things that are just not right?

Both decisions are somehow intermingled because they feel so similar.

Sandro

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It is so wonderful to see such peace

Last year my dog died on the vet's operating table of a cancerous lump and I wasn't there. I was on the other end of the phone with my wife telling me the news at the other end of the phone. Really frustrating. She had probably been suffering but couldn't tell us.

Her sister survived her and was very depressed and lethargic. She was put out by the arrival of a bumptious new puppy. On the heavy side, I slimmed her on a diet of vegetables and curry for the odd week or two when my wife wasn't around, and realising that we were training the new dog with small treats on walks, the old dog started running to catch up to get a treat. Now she's running again just for fun. But she's three years younger than yours. Every day for her now is a bonus and one that we're seeing her enjoy. When the time comes that survival beyond her sister will be a matter of pleasure to remember.

A previous dog developed epilepsy. One evening, again when I wasn't around, she had a fit at the top of the cellar stars and collapsed and rolled down them all the way. Stone steps. Luckily unconscious she wasn't distressed any more than she was already but it was really difficult for us and her life didn't have any qualities of pleasure.

In the next few days if she's sleeping and the vet is willing to make a callout, it's really worth helping her go whilst she's peaceful. I wouldn't take her to the surgery unnecessarily.

Despite what appears to be disagreement in other realms, it's not, only an expression of a difference of perspective which I hope will help you in the long run to not to want to leave TDF.

Best wishes and sympathy,

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

NeverEver
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by NeverEver »

I love all the excuses made for bullshit practices by Chinese manufacturers. "It's just their way" is a cop out. Their way:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Ch ... lk_scandal

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_pet_food_recalls

Hold their feet to the fire.

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

Whatever you choose to do Sandro with your beloved dog, it will still feel painful in the end. You just won't be able to escape that feeling that arrives when "it is finally time". Your dog can feel what you feel, so feeling appreciative and enjoying the time you still have left with your dog would be the best "last therapy" you could offer your dog, imho.

NeverEver: I agree that any manufacturer should be held accountable for their actions, no matter where they run their business from. Holding them accountable is not about being asshole about it but keeping things mutually fun, safe and satisfying for vendors, manufacturers and customers.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:One of the toughest things to do is intervene with destiny.
Our mini doberman would go over to drink water, but Fritz could not swallow.
The mass was in his throat.
The vets gave him about one week to live, we extended that by three weeks by changing his diet to no sugar.
That was before he could not drink.
He wanted too....he would walk over to the bowl...and just look up
Needless to say, did a lot of research
Holding a family member in your arms is not easy as they fall gently into heaven, but if what I heard is true,
I will see Fritz again and you will see your best friend again...
I know what you are going through
We could not have kids so these dogs are my 4 legged kids
There is a very good reason why they call a dog, man's best friend
Your friend,
Jeff
I did that with my cat Baby whom spent nearly 19 yrs. with me, In the end Baby & i knew each other well, she did her best to tell me her time on earth was over. I knew it was coming, i held her as she passed away at the vet & his sleep meds did their work. I had lost my dad at 49 when i was 13, lost my mom 2 yrs. prior to Baby & my brother earlier the same year at 48. It is always painful to lose a family member because of our shared love & memories.

The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by The-Doll-House »

Hi Sandro,

Having had a half-English Mastiff for 9 years - I can empathise with your plight.

It is not a simple thing to see (what is) a member of your family progress to the next tier of life.
I stripped my place of his things, save his collar, and I still keep that for sentimental reasons.

I did not decide to have another dog after Neo, (the half Mastiff) as it would have been too much of a reminder of what has been.
That said, I do understand what you are facing - my half-Mastiff lost the use of his hind end, and was in much distress, so I had to do the right thing.

Nothing anyone says will make anything easier, but you are not alone in feeling this.
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House
https://www.the-doll-house.com
Buy Sex Dolls, Beautiful Full-Size & Fully Move-able, Just For You!

The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by The-Doll-House »

If it helps Sandro,

I have been supplying Z-1 dolls for a while, and I recently bought one for in-house development, and it arrived with a GREY skin!
This was meant to be Caucasian, and i received an apology, but that was all from Z-1.
So when they asked me to buy one of the new SinoDolls for a sample, naturally I said no.

I am awaiting a sign of good faith from them rather than continually buy from them when they keep failing.
Fortunately this was not for a customer, or it would have cost dearly.

You are correct to point out this failing, and they need to get their business in order if they want the quality conscious West to buy from them.
Apologies, rant over.
Stay good everyone.
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House
https://www.the-doll-house.com
Buy Sex Dolls, Beautiful Full-Size & Fully Move-able, Just For You!

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Sorry to hear about your situation, Sandro. You two seem to be the best of friends, and it is always tough to see age creep up on friends and family, both two and four legged ones. Dogs are so devoted to their best friend it can be heartbreaking to witness when the body slows down while maybe the mind wants to keep the pace like before. I too had a Samojed (what we call them here) when I grew up, but sadly his time on this earth was only brief. They are wonderful dogs, and while big and strong I have never known a more gentle being. If I ever was to adopt a dog again it would be a Samojed.

Wish you both the best!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

NeverEver wrote:I love all the excuses made for bullshit practices by Chinese manufacturers. "It's just their way" is a cop out.
There's a misunderstanding here. I am not at all making excuses for the manufacturer.

Once a long time ago I was recommended to read a book about swimming with sharks and not getting eaten.

Chinese business is like Schrodinger's Cupboard. One never knows whether the cat inside is alive or dead. One has difficulty in deciding whether light is a particle or a wave. Chinese manufacturers are like a goose who lays unreliable eggs. One's never sure if they're golden eggs or merely a turd by mistake.

The problem is that if you shoot the goose, you don't get any eggs at all, let alone golden ones.

So the art is trying to work with the goose to lay better eggs more reliably.

What I have been saying above is not making excuses for the manufacturer at all but in fact advice on how to deal with a Chinese manufacturer and keep one's sanity.

As a vendor it's a case of how best to exploit what the manufacturer does well. Ignoring the products that the manufacturer doesn't do well is better than shooting at the manufacturer otherwise in the end one gets no products at all.

A book well worth reading as well as How to Swim with Sharks without Getting Eaten Alive https://smile.amazon.co.uk/dp/0751507032/ is
Beware the Naked Man Who Offers You His Shirt
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Beware-Naked-M ... 0449911845

It's for these reasons that I've been recommending that a different perspective in dealing with Chinese manufacturers can be more productive for all concerned.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS