betterlovedoll.com

Banned from the new coppermine dollalbum

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Banned from the new coppermine dollalbum

Post by mytime »

Hi All

I'am banned from the new dollalbum.
I wanted to register but it seems I've messed up the registering, I wanted to log in after registering but don't succeed. Used the same password as my tdf pass to register. tried it but doesn't work.
I think I've exceeded max login attempts or so.
But can't get in it. Please help.

W.kind regards,

Mytime
One dream, one mission...

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

I'll check to make sure you are not registered, but if you have pictures to upload, send me your profile info and I'll set up the account for you.

Edit: I've found the problem. You registered ok, but registration was not yet approved. So you are <i>inactive</i>. I will add a post to my Announcements post to explain procedure.

Unlike Member Gallery, I don't want to have to keep track of how long someone has been a member of TDF and delete every month. So instead of carrying empty albums or albums with only one photo, I'm making the command decision (unless Bill or Ishtaria say otherwise) to not approve registration until I know the person actually has more than one photo ready to upload.

So... when you have at least two photos, please let me know and I'll approve registration. Thanks.

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi Inkling,

I was just testing the whole thing a little bit, to get a bit used with it.
I didn't really need access, cause I've not new Helen pictures, but thought it would be good to know how it works.

W.Kind Regards,

Mytime

Ishtaria
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Ishtaria »

Here is the problem:

After one completes the registration screen, they see this screen:
Thank you for registering.

An email with information on how to activate your account was sent to the email address you provided.
It means that you need to go to the email you received, follow the instructions on it to complete registration BEFORE trying to login.

Ish
[i]"Reality is a crutch for people who can't cope with drugs." ~Lily Tomlin[/i]

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi Ish,

Your're 100% right, that coppermine has thought, he's doing illegal things trying to log in... I ve been stupid, I should have clicked the activation link first as I always do with this kinda registrations.

Mytime & Helen

INFORMATIONS