www.wmdolls.com

OMG WM WTF?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Vikki

Re: OMG WM WTF?

Post by Vikki »

I sure hope all goes well for you in this situation!!

Those pictures you posted hurt my stomach........my SM took me forever unpacking, she was packed to the hilt!!

So it hurts seeing nightmares like this!!

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

I had the same thing happen. Manufactures need to buy a can of RED spray-paint and some stencils and mark the boxes correctly. At the very least when you see the delivery driver removing the box from the truck and it's standing on end, you can hold them responsible.

My new YL came off the truck standing on her neck as it was poking through the box. She had obviously been kept that way for longer than a truck ride to my home as the box was soaked with TPE oil. I couldn't say anything to the driver as the box wasn't marked. She got pretty fucked up too but not as bad as yours (I would send her back/file a complaint).

No excuses. Manufacturers take note. There are problems with your shipping that need to be addressed. Publicity like this you don't want.

SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

It seems the majority of doll manufacturers don't listen. The boxes need to be longer and wider with more padding.
There have been quite a few complaints about the boxes/padding but they don't care.

Roynotboy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Roynotboy »

Unacceptable

dolls to the wall

Post by dolls to the wall »

I agree that they should be packed better. It would be great to see the dolls inside of a fitted Styrofoamblock (or something to that effect) It'd keep the dolls from being able to move around inside of the box.
My little fireball, evɘ:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Body: YL165, Head: WM#15

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

dolls to the wall wrote:I agree that they should be packed better. It would be great to see the dolls inside of a fitted Styrofoamblock (or something to that effect) It'd keep the dolls from being able to move around inside of the box.
Without question. It is an easy fix for this issue. To be fair, I did see one doll get shipped in a styrofoam block. I think it was a smaller DS doll, but don't quote me on that. Realdoll comes tied up in a crate. There are manufacturers that take shipping seriously, but most do not.

Merida

Post by Merida »

Manufacturers definitely should improve their packaging and put clear warnings outside the box. In the long run, they win because of less bad press and we win in satisfaction.

But the fact remains that the delivery itself will never get any better. That's until we get beaming technology!

A denser piece of Styrofoam (1 1/2 - 2 inches) should be placed at each end. This would stop any pokes going through the cardboard. I've seen images of Realdoll crates that the torso was completely ripped because of bad handling.

james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james 1966 »

My WM 165cm (received mid 2016) had a broken hip right out of the box. I received a $400 check from them for my troubles. The broken hip joint made it impossible to pose the doll and within a week the whole leg was rotating 360* in a most unnatural way. The doll is now in a landfill. This company has gotten too big too fast and quality has not kept up pace. I will not be buying another WM. I'm disgusted with them quite frankly... :thumbs_down:

Dollyworld

Post by Dollyworld »

My WM torso was packaged badly as well. When I opened the box the torso had slid enough where the next bolt was bulging the side of the box. The TPE was slightly creased but not terrible. WM needs to put more packing material in their boxes to eliminate any movement of the doll.
My Dolls
WM Torso M-Cup - Sold April 2022
OR Doll 156cm H-cup - Sold Jun 2017
Ruby 13 Torso - Sold May 2017

Mbcabfish
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Mbcabfish »

I have put my WM orders on hold. After seeing this dramatic event. Was about to purchase two WM Dolls. But i will monitor this thread if everything gets resolved. Imagine receiving your first ever doll like this. Ruins the total experience for life. I know Realdolls are shipped like tanks. And i wondered when it would go wrong with the WM boxes. But thank you for sharing these pictures. Saves me a few tears. WM Doll should keep up with quality control. Hundreds of lurkers will see this.

Johnbuhr

Post by Johnbuhr »

I hope this will get solved quickly.

By now, I don't think this is still a 'mistake' by the manufacturer. They perfectly know how dolls need to be packed for long distance transport. If the box was missing protection, it simply means someone didn't do his/her job at the factory.

My first doll, a cheap one from AliExpress, had even the wooden top (and bottom) board for preventing the neck to punch a hole through the box. Every manufacturer does that as far as I know.
box1.jpg
box1.jpg (210.02 KiB) Viewed 1014 times
box2.jpg
box2.jpg (188.4 KiB) Viewed 1014 times

devion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by devion »

Because all these risks: I ordered from a local vendor who not only takes care of customs and makes a final quality check before sending the doll from his local warehouse to me (within the same city), but who also has a 30-day refund policy. So if somehow the box gets damaged on the way from him to me, I still can get my money back. What remains is the risk of a longer waiting time (to replace broken doll) or internal damages which aren't obvious after opening the outer box (refund is only possible with unopened hygiene foil around the doll). So I hope I'm fairly save. Just would really suck to wait any longer if shipping goes wrong.
Visit Danielle (WM 157B Body, 162 Head) for some eye candy

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Where you able to return the doll?

aslydog
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by aslydog »

Holy crap. Isn't this one of the better doll brands too?

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Merida wrote: A denser piece of Styrofoam (1 1/2 - 2 inches) should be placed at each end. This would stop any pokes going through the cardboard.
A thin piece of plywood would be the better more secure option. Easy enough to have pre-cut and stock. Slip one in at each end and you've insured no poke through and added some structure to the box.

Proper labeling / warnings / This Side Up on the outside of the box is Critical.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

INFORMATIONS