www.wmdolls.com

WM after market eyes ?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
High Country

Re: WM after market eyes ?

Post by High Country »

Rock13 wrote:I can certainly vouch for the E-Z Move Eyes which I obtained from GrimReefer24601. Most elaborate, realistic irises that I've seen yet and changing eye color in situ- without having to disturb the eyelids and lashes- is a snap.
Someone please clarify - are the E-Z Move Eyes getting a big thumbs-up from Rock13 the Jinsan eyes that I see on GrimReefer's store front?

If E-Z Move are that good and are readily available, I want to figure out where/how to get them

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

High Country wrote:
Rock13 wrote:I can certainly vouch for the E-Z Move Eyes which I obtained from GrimReefer24601. Most elaborate, realistic irises that I've seen yet and changing eye color in situ- without having to disturb the eyelids and lashes- is a snap.
Someone please clarify - are the E-Z Move Eyes getting a big thumbs-up from Rock13 the Jinsan eyes that I see on GrimReefer's store front?

If E-Z Move are that good and are readily available, I want to figure out where/how to get them
Correction: I cannot find the "edit" button for my response above, but I bought the eyes from Mannequin Fan. I was buying all kinds of aftermarket at the time and got my wires crossed on that. I don't know anything about the Jinsan eyes; sorry I can't help you there.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

High Country wrote:

No the Easy Moves are not Jinsan. They are made by my MannequinFan not me. They are limited in quantity. I don't make these. I've made lenses for these previously, but lately I don't have time for custom work. They are the best eyes available.

INFORMATIONS