sanhuiofficial.com

Isabella the Tiny Temptress!

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
rgv4

Re: Isabella the Tiny Temptress!

Post by rgv4 »

My God, what a big ass and what a body this doll has! I do not know if I can wait until the end of the year to buy mine, thanks Pitted.

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

Do not hesitate, if you have money, buy another doll, there may be problems in the factory, there may also be a monetary crisis and become more expensive or the beginning of the Third World War.

No matter the care, the doll will last 10 years or a little longer due to the material.

You can buy the anime version of closed eyes that is the one I want to buy and change the heads for a change.

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

Pitted wrote:The only, and I mean only drawback to this work of art....is clothing. Or lack thereof.
For this reason is why I bought a sewing machine. Buying my 100cm clothes that were too big I could tailor it to her size.
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

ChallengerRT

Post by ChallengerRT »

Pitted wrote:She is a Sanhui 92cm. She weighs just under 20 lb, and has vaginal and anal depth listed at 5 in. I would say that's selling her short. I haven't tried the oral entry as it's too pretty and small to think about potentially tearing it. I hesitated far too long on ordering her, because I couldn't find any pics or galleries to show some scale. So my mission going forward is to fill up tdf with numerous pictures to hopefully help someone else who may be on the fence. She exceeded my expectations in every way! Right out of the box there was no foul smell, no oily discharge, nothing. My only regret from the whole ordeal, is that I didn't order her sooner! In my humble opinion, the best booty in the game!

Some Sanhui 92cm owners have complained the orifices are too tight. What's your opinion?

I prefer this head, which is the caucasian head from the Sanhui 88cm placed on the Sanhui 92cm body......

download/file.php?id=242654&t=1

Pitted

Post by Pitted »

They must be hung like horses, lol! I am an average 7ish inches, and she takes it all no problem. Granted the oral opening is very tiny. I'm sure its doable, but I wouldn't want to risk damage to her pretty smile! I want to pick up the closed eyes anime head. Feel like oral would be easier with that.

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

sexy 8)

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

From what I have read, the closed-eyed anime has a very nice mouth, the tongue drags you when you take it out and gives you the sensation of a blowjob, in addition to kissing it while the tongue moves with yours.

Thanks to his facial expression, he is formidable for photography.

Pitted

Post by Pitted »

Yes, I will be picking up that closed eyes anime head soon! Joy offered it at a discount when I purchased Isabella, but I couldn't swing it at the time. Now it will cost a lot more, but...I need it!

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

I am happy for you, publish more photos please with the new head, the expression of pleasure is very morbid.

Pitted

Post by Pitted »

Lol! Morbid?

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

I'm from Spain, I use the Google translator.

The face of the anime has an expression of eternal lust is what I said.

Pitted

Post by Pitted »

Oh ok! I agree with you there!

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

This member made the dress and panties of his wrist using parts of tights or leggings.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=67640

Pitted

Post by Pitted »

Nice! Thanks for the tip!

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

I also have people in the house, the cleaning of my future doll would have to be done in my room where I am alone.

The cleaning would be like that for the anus and the vagina https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq-Ro1AgrUg
If you can not see the video go to this page http://www.descargaryoutube.com/

The oral orifice would clean it with a bucket, antibacterial soap for the hands and an aquatic irrigator that I do not know if they give it with the doll.

And for the body I would use wipes without perfume for baby, but I do not know if it would damage the paint of the nipples or the vagina.

The powders are necessary at least in the groin, armpits, knees, elbows ... in all joints to avoid tears by stretching, I would use cornstarch because it has no smell.

INFORMATIONS