betterlovedoll.com

The Twin Sister's Yaelina & Yaelana I.T.168cm x2

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: The Twin Sister's Yaelina & Yaelana I.T.168cm x2

Post by ZombieWinter »

Jelena is a long legged, GORGEOUS baby giraffe of a woman. Legs for days in that dress...

How old is she now? I noticed this thread is a few years old. Original IT body?
Attachments
20220505_183628.jpg
20220505_183628.jpg (107.57 KiB) Viewed 805 times
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

ZombieWinter wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 11:24 pm Jelena is a long legged, GORGEOUS baby giraffe of a woman. Legs for days in that dress...

How old is she now? I noticed this thread is a few years old. Original IT body?

Thanks Zombie :wink:
Wow... yeah the Twins are about 3 or 4 years old now , they still very great dolls and if i hadn't been sleeping with the other one every night she'd be standing too , her knees loosened up from all the sex and just being in bed for a year non-stop lol

Yep both are an original, bumps between shoulder blades and all lol.
Legs look longer because the high heels but yeah they good proportioned unlike the ones that came after Irontech went out on their own factory and literally dumped the original body molding in the trash bin for whatever reason.
I had one of the newer TPE models bought at discount because defects and literally had to trash the doll because multiple skeleton issues including the eventual broken back joint which was not repairable even with welding.
The newer TPE dolls by my experience don't have that TPE blend on the original from the SM factory, i tried my best but that doll was horrible in comparison to all my dolls as far as TPE feel and quality.
The SM doll factory gave the original super smooth TPE that is very high quality durable yet squeezable material that has stood the test of time and a whole bunch of shagging.

Jelena's really a lot of fun and can pose nicely for a photo or two.
I bought her a nice $25 watch at Walmart recently so she's also keeping time hehehe
Attachments
20220518_185028.jpg
20220518_185028.jpg (1.51 MiB) Viewed 792 times
20220518_185215.jpg
20220518_185215.jpg (1.44 MiB) Viewed 792 times
20220518_185324.jpg
20220518_185324.jpg (1.43 MiB) Viewed 792 times
20220518_191449.jpg
20220518_191449.jpg (1.66 MiB) Viewed 792 times
20220518_191355.jpg
20220518_191355.jpg (1.46 MiB) Viewed 792 times
20220518_192617.jpg
20220518_192617.jpg (1.42 MiB) Viewed 792 times
20220518_191725.jpg
20220518_191725.jpg (1.36 MiB) Viewed 792 times
20220518_192639.jpg
20220518_192639.jpg (1.44 MiB) Viewed 792 times
20220518_195934.jpg
20220518_195934.jpg (1.52 MiB) Viewed 792 times
20220518_195354.jpg
20220518_195354.jpg (1.28 MiB) Viewed 792 times
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

Damn she's hot... Very nice. She looks amazing naked.

I'm a little confused about the history of IT... Are they a branch of SM? Are the new ones better or did I get that wrong? I'm thinking Jelena looks great (especially for an older TPE doll) and don't see IT's newer TPE skinny bods looking this good.

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

ZombieWinter wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 12:29 am Damn she's hot... Very nice. She looks amazing naked.

I'm a little confused about the history of IT... Are they a branch of SM? Are the new ones better or did I get that wrong? I'm thinking Jelena looks great (especially for an older TPE doll) and don't see IT's newer TPE skinny bods looking this good.
Original Ayumi Anime body dolls made at the SM factory were supreme beings , my Twins are them.
Irontech was using SM to do their building and they had epic falling out around a couple things on my 1st doll and replacement foll.
The 1st doll was supposed to have hollow breasts but i got a solid breasts instead.
So my replacement gets here and has a spot right on her left breast that was a heat gun melting burn.
So Irontech gave me my replacement for free and went ballistic on SM and was epic bitter business breakup.
I'm not sure if SM destroyed the body mold in the process or if Irontech decided to remake the doll entirely.
The dolls Irontech made when they 1st broke out on their own were not good dolls from my experience.
If you read the last post i did you'd know the doll had massive skeleton issues and bad TPE blend so had to be TRASHED.

The new Silicone version of 168cm B cup looks really nice but different and i do not like the calves or tits on that doll.
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

Dollicious2 wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 1:00 am Original Ayumi Anime body dolls made at the SM factory were supreme beings , my Twins are them.
Irontech was using SM to do their building and they had epic falling out around a couple things on my 1st doll and replacement foll.
The 1st doll was supposed to have hollow breasts but i got a solid breasts instead.
So my replacement gets here and has a spot right on her left breast that was a heat gun melting burn.
So Irontech gave me my replacement for free and went ballistic on SM and was epic bitter business breakup.
I'm not sure if SM destroyed the body mold in the process or if Irontech decided to remake the doll entirely.
The dolls Irontech made when they 1st broke out on their own were not good dolls from my experience.
If you read the last post i did you'd know the doll had massive skeleton issues and bad TPE blend so had to be TRASHED.

The new Silicone version of 168cm B cup looks really nice but different and i do not like the calves or tits on that doll.
Ah, good to know. It sounds like you got the better versions.

I did read your last post but it was a little confusing, "The newer TPE dolls by my experience don't have that TPE blend on the original from the SM factory, i tried my best but that doll was horrible in comparison to all my dolls as far as TPE feel and quality."

I wasn't sure if "That Doll" was the newer one or the original one.

RedHarry
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RedHarry »

Absolutely amazing

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

RedHarry wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 2:58 am Absolutely amazing
Thanks Red :mrgreen:
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

ZombieWinter wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 2:38 am

I did read your last post but it was a little confusing, "The newer TPE dolls by my experience don't have that TPE blend on the original from the SM factory, i tried my best but that doll was horrible in comparison to all my dolls as far as TPE feel and quality."

Yeah Zombie i went back and looked at that post.
I didn't do a good job at constructing my sentences.
As i was writing it all i had been thinking back how i had to cut the bad doll into pieces with a pair of scissors and carry her bits to the trash bin...
Not really emotional thing but it was traumatic in a weird way probably because i did sort of get attached to her even though i found that newer doll very inferior to my original dolls , she had perfect tits too , seemed really sad to have to get rid of her.
And...
I was literally ripped off by Leonard the cheif guy at Irontech.
He knew he was giving me trash doll.
I think it was a kind of revenge thing.
It was also a way to both get rid of trash doll and get $800 from me in the process.
He probably views me as a big part of why him and SM factory had huge falling out.

Irontech are making good dolls(questionable) and they are unique dolls.
They really are different then all the other doll makers out there.
Most of their dolls have really nice long hips.
The long hips on my original Ayumi Anime body dolls are one of the best things about them i just love and the long hips help make the legs appear long.
But when they made the newer TPE version 168cm dolls they cut down the length of the legs so much it ruined the look of the doll.
I had to put that newer version doll in extra high platform heels to get a little more leg length appearance for them stubby legs.

The 168 doll from Irontech all have a longer torso then most dolls.
Together with a longer torso and shorter legs made the newer TPE dolls look horrible.
I told Leonard to not send me that doll with shorter legs but that's exactly what he sent me.
He had told me they got the original body mold back from SM factory.
Now listen closely Zombie...
Leonard Fucking Lied!
He fucked me over with that fuckin doll he sent me and probably had a good laugh as it shipped out the door heading my way.
Not just once but two fuckin times !
He had sent me one before that one that literally had hard TPE that was transparent and literally fucking glowed in normal fucking lamp light the hands lite up like a secondary lamp lmfao.
I sent Panther68 that doll and Leonard sent me that other one with bad skeleton and TPE that was also shady but in different ways it was really squishy and not long before it started tearing at the pussy and had fissures under the boobs where they creasing with the ribcage.
Fissures in the ass crack... worst fuckin fissures to have because it literally ruins the ass pleasure , i couldn't even look at her ass and think how it looking great because them fuckin fissures just being there in that ass cleavage.

Anyways yeah the dolls were a failure for Leonard so fuck him lol
You ever see a thread with a newer 168cm doll from Irontech? Hell no !
Them fuckin short legs ruined the fuckin entire doll and Irontech made shit product when they first left the SM factory.

I don't trust Irontech.
I was thinkin bout the new silicone 168 model but soon as i seen the tits lookin stupid and the calves looking too fat i quickly changed my mind about the doll.
Irontech are now making thick body dolls i do not like.
They fuckin ruined the 168 doll yet again imo.
They can put gel in the ass so it shakes like mad and the doll still stupid as fuck with them fat lower calves and fat lookin tits that are smashed together at the cleavage lookin like a pair of fuckin balloons.

Leonard now hides behind a PR person.
He is busy developing dolls with balloons for tits and fat lookin bodys for most part.
I guess there is a market for thick lookin chics with huge lookin boobs sure.
I'm washing my hands from Irontech as they've continually disappointed me since first knocking my socks off with my original 168cm dolls.
Irontech don't know how to make the great TPE SM factory doing.
I highly doubt their silicone will be any good either and if it is good quality I'll really eat my words.
I can hardly wait to see people getting bad silicone dolls from Irontech and having to get replacements that are also gonna be shit dolls.
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

Dollicious2 wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 7:43 pm
ZombieWinter wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 2:38 am

Yeah Zombie i went back and looked at that post.
I didn't do a good job at constructing my sentences.
As i was writing it all i had been thinking back how i had to cut the bad doll into pieces with a pair of scissors and carry her bits to the trash bin...
Not really emotional thing but it was traumatic in a weird way probably because i did sort of get attached to her even though i found that newer doll very inferior to my original dolls , she had perfect tits too , seemed really sad to have to get rid of her.
And...
I was literally ripped off by Leonard the cheif guy at Irontech.
He knew he was giving me trash doll.
I think it was a kind of revenge thing.
It was also a way to both get rid of trash doll and get $800 from me in the process.
He probably views me as a big part of why him and SM factory had huge falling out.

Irontech are making good dolls(questionable) and they are unique dolls.
They really are different then all the other doll makers out there.
Most of their dolls have really nice long hips.
The long hips on my original Ayumi Anime body dolls are one of the best things about them i just love and the long hips help make the legs appear long.
But when they made the newer TPE version 168cm dolls they cut down the length of the legs so much it ruined the look of the doll.
I had to put that newer version doll in extra high platform heels to get a little more leg length appearance for them stubby legs.

The 168 doll from Irontech all have a longer torso then most dolls.
Together with a longer torso and shorter legs made the newer TPE dolls look horrible.
I told Leonard to not send me that doll with shorter legs but that's exactly what he sent me.
He had told me they got the original body mold back from SM factory.
Now listen closely Zombie...
Leonard Fucking Lied!
He fucked me over with that fuckin doll he sent me and probably had a good laugh as it shipped out the door heading my way.
Not just once but two fuckin times !
He had sent me one before that one that literally had hard TPE that was transparent and literally fucking glowed in normal fucking lamp light the hands lite up like a secondary lamp lmfao.
I sent Panther68 that doll and Leonard sent me that other one with bad skeleton and TPE that was also shady but in different ways it was really squishy and not long before it started tearing at the pussy and had fissures under the boobs where they creasing with the ribcage.
Fissures in the ass crack... worst fuckin fissures to have because it literally ruins the ass pleasure , i couldn't even look at her ass and think how it looking great because them fuckin fissures just being there in that ass cleavage.

Anyways yeah the dolls were a failure for Leonard so fuck him lol
You ever see a thread with a newer 168cm doll from Irontech? Hell no !
Them fuckin short legs ruined the fuckin entire doll and Irontech made shit product when they first left the SM factory.

I don't trust Irontech.
I was thinkin bout the new silicone 168 model but soon as i seen the tits lookin stupid and the calves looking too fat i quickly changed my mind about the doll.
Irontech are now making thick body dolls i do not like.
They fuckin ruined the 168 doll yet again imo.
They can put gel in the ass so it shakes like mad and the doll still stupid as fuck with them fat lower calves and fat lookin tits that are smashed together at the cleavage lookin like a pair of fuckin balloons.

Leonard now hides behind a PR person.
He is busy developing dolls with balloons for tits and fat lookin bodys for most part.
I guess there is a market for thick lookin chics with huge lookin boobs sure.
I'm washing my hands from Irontech as they've continually disappointed me since first knocking my socks off with my original 168cm dolls.
Irontech don't know how to make the great TPE SM factory doing.
I highly doubt their silicone will be any good either and if it is good quality I'll really eat my words.
I can hardly wait to see people getting bad silicone dolls from Irontech and having to get replacements that are also gonna be shit dolls.
But how do you really feel about IronTech? Hahahaahaha

Yeah, I know what it's like, I feel that way about a few Chinese doll companies...

I never thought about buying an IT doll, the only cute ones IMO are TPE like yours, and I don't do TPE (other than my one TPE WM which is actually a good doll - but one is enough). Most IT silicone dolls don't have that certain look which appeals to me.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Well I'm a big TPE fan but can't really have an experienced personal opinion about silicone because i have never owned one.
However i have been advised by a couple men who have owned both and are telling me TPE with really good quality exceeds silicone for sexual pleasure feeling closer to the real thing.
I believe this was before soft silicone was introduced so maybe soft silicone has made things better for the silicone dolls.
And maybe just maybe the baby powder will stay on the doll similar to the way it stays on a TPE doll? Questionable.

I love using vaseline in my dolls pussy and sometimes add a little baby oil into them for that, silicone dolls ya gotta use water based lubricants because the petroleum products will literally melt your silicone doll , that's too bad and I'm wiry if i had a silicone doll using same sheets and cloths with my TPE dolls it would surely become covered in baby oil on her skin , if you've ever seen what happens when TPE dolls skin comes in contact with drywall you'll know hie that oil gets onto things.

Mainly I'm not getting silicone is because I'm not able to buy anything with all this crazy inflation cost of living increases and the other things i mentioned just compound my resolve.
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Happy 4th July U.S.A. !
20220616_231410.jpg
20220616_231410.jpg (1.45 MiB) Viewed 557 times
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

Someone is about to experience some fireworks! 🧨 💥

:haha4:

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Mr_Ducati wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:34 pm Someone is about to experience some fireworks! 🧨 💥

:haha4:
Hehehehehe i was gonna mention Fireworks going off Ducati but i figured somebody gonna add that in so your the one Mr. Ducati :lol:
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Remember Jelena guys ? :wink:
IMG_20230224_011138733~2.jpg
IMG_20230224_011138733~2.jpg (1.96 MiB) Viewed 337 times
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Anyways...
Got good news guys
Looks as though this doll body is now available again via Dolls Castle.
https://dolls-castle.com/product/mint-170cm-c-40/
They will have new photos in another photoshoot session soon.
Mint-170CM-C-_40-046.jpg
Mint-170CM-C-_40-046.jpg (47.82 KiB) Viewed 310 times
m (1)~2.jpg
m (1)~2.jpg (102.28 KiB) Viewed 310 times
We shall see.
If it's still the doll from this photoshoot in the link on the website I can tell ya this is the original IT Ayumi body from when I got my twins.
Nobody knows them as well as I do.
If your confused about the height difference remember the IT 168cm Ayumi original is actually 170cm tall not the adverted 168cm.
Here's a side view you can see the abdominal musculature on her waistline a dead giveaway right there
Mint-170CM-C-_40-016~2.jpg
Mint-170CM-C-_40-016~2.jpg (159.31 KiB) Viewed 308 times
, the entire body checks every box for me as proud owner knowing every single millimeter of these dolls.

I'm getting one and will compare them soon as I see some more photos from Dolls Castle of a newly built one.
Attachments
Mint-170CM-C-_40-016.jpg
Mint-170CM-C-_40-016.jpg (279.31 KiB) Viewed 308 times
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

INFORMATIONS