dollstudio.org

Unboxing Doll Sweet DS-167 Evo

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Unboxing Doll Sweet DS-168 Evo

Post by Aeron »

Dollstudio wrote:4) Silicone blend, skin surface and skin tone.

Now things are getting a little bit more difficult. The silicone blend has slighly changed once more. The memory foam like haptics are still there, but it is less obvious. Compared to my DS-163 from last year, the breasts are firmer. In direct comparison, the skin surface is a little less tacky than the 2017 blend. However, if you powder you doll, the tackiness will be mitigated.
Hi Sandro,

I actually never noticed people talking about this before, but is the DS EVO's silicon softness also one of the reasons why it's not considered a good sex doll?

Is the memory foam like the "slow resilience" ILdoll foam, where if you push the silicon in it does not bounce back instantly?

And since you mentioned the EVO is firmer the the DS-163, how does it compare in softness to the Gynoid and XYcolo platinum silicon (your 170 unboxing). I assume it's softer than XXYcolo's organic silicon since your 163A unboxing noted it was the firmest silicon in years.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Aeron wrote: I actually never noticed people talking about this before, but is the DS EVO's silicon softness also one of the reasons why it's not considered a good sex doll?
No - it's not the softness per se, it's that the vagina is really too small to enter unless by an iron rod.

I think that DS have now paid special attention to this with their Summit if their video is anything to go by

As for softness comparisons with others Sandro's better qualified to comment than I.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

haremlover wrote: No - it's not the softness per se, it's that the vagina is really too small to enter unless by an iron rod.

Harem
Some of us might actually like that. :razz:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Colonel Angus wrote: Some of us might actually like that. :razz:
Haha! Yes - I do too but there are limits. It's best to canvas members who have the EVO. But DS have clearly addressed the sex issue with the Summit doll and they are bringing out a European face version at some stage and which I will be reviewing.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Aeron wrote:[…] since you mentioned the EVO is firmer the the DS-163 […]
I have never said in this context that the EVO is firmer the the DS-163, and exactly this kind of misconceptions make discussions like this pointless.

What I actually wrote was (section 4):
Compared to my DS-163 from last year, the breasts are firmer.
So this statement clearly applies only to a 2017 build of the DS-163, and it is limited only to the breasts. Since 2014 I have seen at least four different build types for the 163 with very different softness zones, so any generalizations are simply invalid. Whoever would make such generalized claims would not know what he'd be talking about. And yes, as far as DS is concerned, these material/softness changes apply to other components like the inserts, too. An "B" type insert from 2015 is not the same as one from 2018. DS even changed the color without changing the type name.

Also noteworthy is that my Evo is from mid of 2018, and it is pretty likely that there were one or multiple Evo builds in the meantime, too.

To make meaningful comparisons, you need as well timestamp the dolls as to have both dolls side by side at the same time, or you would need to rely on your haptic memory which usually is not very accurate. Or to phrase it differently, you would otherwise end up with nonsense haiku statements like 'the DS-163 is harder than the DS-163'. That would apply to both 163's I have here. They are just from different manufacturing cycles.

There is absolutely no reason to assume that it's not similar with other doll makers. Softness in different areas of the body can change as well with the build date of a certain model as with the model type. I can positively verify this for Maidlee Doll's Maid-Fong, for all Doll Sweets and some Z-Onedolls where I had the pleasure to compare different build dates, and to some extent also for Sino-doll and Xycolo. If you extend the scope to TPE dolls, you can spot this kind of intra-model-line-changes changes, too.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

haremlover wrote:
Colonel Angus wrote: Some of us might actually like that. :razz:
Haha! Yes - I do too but there are limits. It's best to canvas members who have the EVO. But DS have clearly addressed the sex issue with the Summit doll and they are bringing out a European face version at some stage and which I will be reviewing.

Best wishes

Harem
I eagerly await seeing the western version, and reading your review.

INFORMATIONS