betterlovedoll.com

Katie

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Katie

Post by Broven »

Yowza!

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Wow - the camel toe picture is one of the best I've seen done using a doll!

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

jms033 wrote:She is adorable!! Love the pics!! Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go and take a cold shower! :thumbs_up:
Thanks jms033, Katie loves being called adorable!
Broven wrote:Yowza!
I agree with you Broven, I got lucky finding that bikini.
MannyCan wrote:Wow - the camel toe picture is one of the best I've seen done using a doll!
Hi MannyCan, The SM136 has a great sculpt all the way down to how nice the Va Jay Jay looks with bikinis and panties.

I had a couple extras to share.
K 40.JPG
K 40.JPG (4.5 MiB) Viewed 2858 times
K 41.JPG
K 41.JPG (4.78 MiB) Viewed 2858 times
Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

Metricnut wrote:
A little comparison of the WM 140 A cup (Maddie) and the SM 136 A cup (Katie)
Nothing formal, just some side by side photos.
"Hi, Maddie here, on Katie's thread to do some photos!"
K & M 1.JPG
"Clearly I am taller than you Katie"
K & M 2.JPG
"Do you want to help me take my shirt off Maddie?"
K & M 3.JPG
"Wow you sure do have a nice flat tummy Katie"
K & M 6.JPG
"Your hips are exquisite Maddie"
K & M 7.JPG
"Nice little Apple Bottom!"
K & M 8.JPG
"Metric, This would be a good time to tell me I am still number one.
Look at Katie's ass, It's amazing!"
K & M 9.JPG
" At least her titties are not bigger than mine"
K & M 10.JPG
"You are truly beautiful Katie"
K & M 11.JPG
"I feel the same way Maddie"
K & M 13.JPG
[/color]
I had to do my part and help Maddie and Katie so I wasn't able to take any more pictures.
But they are already talking about doing a racy photo shoot together....

Metricnut

What cute sisters!!!

NamRepaid
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by NamRepaid »

Awesome doll and it is your posing and photography that really showcases her. I am very interested in a Kate of my own, what options did you choose? I'm on the SM Doll website in another window, https://www.sm-doll.com/index.php/produ ... -sex-doll/ , there are no head options but photos are the same head as yours. I'm guessing white or pink skin tone, wig 8, fixed vagina, light brown nipples, pink nails & blue eyes. I need to learn more about standing feet, I don't like the look but if she can stand for long periods of time as on display they would be worth it. I know a Kate that looks like her but will choose a different name when she arrives.

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

NamRepaid wrote:Awesome doll and it is your posing and photography that really showcases her. I am very interested in a Kate of my own, what options did you choose? I'm on the SM Doll website in another window, https://www.sm-doll.com/index.php/produ ... -sex-doll/ , there are no head options but photos are the same head as yours. I'm guessing white or pink skin tone, wig 8, fixed vagina, light brown nipples, pink nails & blue eyes. I need to learn more about standing feet, I don't like the look but if she can stand for long periods of time as on display they would be worth it. I know a Kate that looks like her but will choose a different name when she arrives.
Hi NamRepaid,

Kate has a WM # 21 head, so she is a custom doll of sorts. Her wig is a Jon Renau, monofilament, Zara Petite, Her eyes are Doll forever eyes.

She has white skin tone, shrugging shoulders, Standing feet and a fixed Va Jay Jay. But I would recommend a removable vagina.

See the head options that Jack from SM sent me below. Limited options for the 100 - 140 size dolls.
head list!.jpg
head list!.jpg (1.9 MiB) Viewed 2777 times
Good luck putting together your perfect doll! I hope you post pics for us to see.

Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F

NamRepaid
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by NamRepaid »

THANKS Metricnut!
Why removable? I have one of each now and hate the insert doll so much I haven't boinked her in years.
I wonder how she is set up in the website ad, if Jack doesn't post in here I'll have to email and ask.

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

NamRepaid wrote:THANKS Metricnut!
Why removable? I have one of each now and hate the insert doll so much I haven't boinked her in years.
I wonder how she is set up in the website ad, if Jack doesn't post in here I'll have to email and ask.
PM sent to answer this question.

jimjam123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jimjam123 »

This may be the hottest doll I have ever seen and that last see thru bikini set is off the charts. I love that they sculpted an ass for her that actually fits her body. Too many doll designers just slap huge bubble butts on every doll they make. This one is fit and proportional. The added definition on her torso is also very well done. If her legs were about 3 inches longer I would have a heart attack, but that's just personal preference haha. please keep the pictures rollin in metric.

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Just stumbled at this thread by accident. Thought that Metric has been so quiet, he must be harboring a new doll. And here she is! Truly great thigh sweep and calves. Overall execution is high class, congrats!
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

3AM
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 3AM »

Really nice photos. I love how you set up your lighting.

Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Post by Smdoll-jack »

autolycus wrote:Wow, Katie is fantastic! What kind of doll is she? Thanks for sharing these great pics.
Hi she is from Smdoll.
https://www.sm-doll.com/index.php/produ ... -sex-doll/
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com
• To deal with our customer base with honesty and integrity
• To produce and delivery a quality product
• To have new and interesting designs coming to market regularly
• To have a good level of customer service
• To create brand loyalty and repeat customers
• To be open to constructive customer feedback, to, drive improvements into production, design and marketing logist

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

jimjam123 wrote:This may be the hottest doll I have ever seen and that last see thru bikini set is off the charts. I love that they sculpted an ass for her that actually fits her body. Too many doll designers just slap huge bubble butts on every doll they make. This one is fit and proportional. The added definition on her torso is also very well done. If her legs were about 3 inches longer I would have a heart attack, but that's just personal preference haha. please keep the pictures rollin in metric.
I have to agree with your ASSessment of Katie's ass jimjam. She has a wonderful ass that connects to some very nice legs too. I need to do a photo shoot dedicated to her legs. Seems a lot of doll makers fail to focus enough attention on giving the dolls beautiful legs.
Wight wrote:Just stumbled at this thread by accident. Thought that Metric has been so quiet, he must be harboring a new doll. And here she is! Truly great thigh sweep and calves. Overall execution is high class, congrats!
Wight seen those wonderful legs. I just love her meaty thighs. So yummy.
3AM wrote:Really nice photos. I love how you set up your lighting.
Thanks 3AM, I enjoy playing with the lighting to get dramatic results.
Anyone who hasn't seen 3AM's Mackenzie is missing out. She is mesmerizingly beautiful, and 3AM has some skills behind the camera for sure.
Check it out for yourself: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 2&t=104452
Metricnut

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

"Sooo... You will let me know if you want some afternoon pussy, Right?"
Webp.net-gifmaker.gif
Webp.net-gifmaker.gif (8.27 MiB) Viewed 2584 times
Metricnut

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

She is superb!!
L✰neR✯nger

INFORMATIONS