It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:12 am

Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy | By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with our Rules Of Conduct, Terms Of Use and Privacy Policy.

Additional Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 2 of 3 [ 41 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post subject: Re: Have Elf... Will Travel... Pretty Please!!!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:13 pm 

AikoDoll wrote:
Hello, here is the Elf ears on the Aiko Head for the 63cm body. If this is a liked product we can do the Yoshi head also with elf ears. For this customer they requested a custom blue doll with the elf ears. She look very cute. I will be adding the elf ear head to our website so it can be ordered from there. Custom color dolls or standard color options from our website we can do any of your choice. This is our first elf ear head so let us know what you think. Do the elf ears look ok? Do they need to look different? Give us your feedback. If you want an elf ear doll let us know, email us at cla7000@hotmail.com You can place your order at our website and email us with details.

I wasn’t particularly interested in a wee elf... but having seen these pictures, I am very attracted to this fantasy look! Nicely done! I’m hoping to soon order one of the Aiko ladies... probably sticking with the 63cm for ease of storage etc. And they are so damn sexy-cute!

Hundreds of years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that my ruins become a tourist attraction.
 Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:21 pm 

Ogre Magi wrote:
This is fantastic!!! Looks very cool. Is it possible to do other small head modifications? For example: Alien-Antenna or various Animal/Demon-Horns.

You know she’s so cute, she couldn’t be a demon... or could she?!? Hmmmm. 8O :D Very interesting idea!

Hundreds of years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that my ruins become a tourist attraction.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:12 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hi guys, that doll pictured was done for me, here are some photos I took of her. Was going for a sort of elf demon fairy mixture. I haven't attached the horns yet just chucked a couple on quickly to test what it looked like. They gave me a few different sizes which was cool, think I mixed them up when taking those pics but oh well. Happy with how she turned out, AikoDoll are great to deal with.

Attachments:
IMG_2023.JPG
IMG_2023.JPG [ 334.23 KiB | Viewed 475 times ]
 AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:59 am 

Yes, NICE!!!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:02 pm 

Just joined the forum and would very much like to add this one to my harem as well! Looking great!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:39 pm 

You guys nailed it. Perfect look.

Ashley 145cm Sanhui

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:36 pm 
Active Poster
Active Poster

Irieon wrote:
Hi guys, that doll pictured was done for me, here are some photos I took of her. Was going for a sort of elf demon fairy mixture. I haven't attached the horns yet just chucked a couple on quickly to test what it looked like. They gave me a few different sizes which was cool, think I mixed them up when taking those pics but oh well. Happy with how she turned out, AikoDoll are great to deal with.

Irieon you dastardly rascal!!!

So YOU are the one to beat me to the punch on getting an Aiko Elfie Doll... SO jealous... the nerve!!! :lol:

...and after I started this posting... hmmm... well, I guess you have ME to thank!!! :D

Well congratulations sir... she is a BEAUTY!!!!!!! :glou:

RoboBoy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:57 pm 
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Thank you all for such positive comments She is cute!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:49 pm 
Active Poster
Active Poster

AikoDoll wrote:

She sure is CUTE Indeed!!! Great job guys - Keep it Up! :glou:

Judging by the activity on this thread I think you can see there is much interest in Aiko Elfie Dolls :D

Of course... statistically speaking... the number of people actually posting comments to this thread are only a small portion of those who are actually interested...

Not nearly enough "fantasy doll" options/providers out there (Especially "Made in the USA") - so take advantage of this market guys!

You have the PERFECT Dolls for this / Would LOVE to see this option across your product line (63cm, 82cm, 102cm)!!!

RoboBoy

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:58 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

RoboBoy wrote:
Irieon you dastardly rascal!!!

So YOU are the one to beat me to the punch on getting an Aiko Elfie Doll... SO jealous... the nerve!!! :lol:

...and after I started this posting... hmmm... well, I guess you have ME to thank!!! :D

Well congratulations sir... she is a BEAUTY!!!!!!! :glou:

RoboBoy

Haha cheers, I do have you to thank for getting the ball rolling on those elf ears :) I've been looking for a company that would do some custom work for a while. Ended up seeing the smurf doll they did for another customer and decided to go with an Aiko. She originally wasn't going to have the ears but since Aiko were in the process of making them already when I ordered I decided to chuck them on my doll too. Are you going for one of their larger dolls? Look forward to seeing more completed fantasy type dolls!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:36 pm 

Irieon wrote:

Oh very sweet pics! She turned out great! The horns work, too! :thumbs_up:
I really like the look... I’ll have to do some thinking and decide my wee fantasy Aiko! I already have a “regular” Aiko picked out in my mind, for when funds allow sooner rather than later... and she could very well need a fun fantasy sister!! :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:37 pm 

AikoDoll wrote:

Great work on your dolls, especially the custom ones I’ve now seen!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:38 am 

How do the detachable horns attach? Can we see pictures of horns separately &/or on the doll without the wig on?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:15 pm 

Really freaking gorgeous

We are truly in an age of doll expansion. Sure it's the wild west, with each manufacturer trying to out do one another and society still poo-pooing dolls, but eventually, the age will mature, order will be found and one day we can bring out ladies anywhere.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:14 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Ogre Magi wrote:
How do the detachable horns attach? Can we see pictures of horns separately &/or on the doll without the wig on?

They are just little horned shape pieces of silicone same as the doll and aiko included two little containers. You mix a tiny bit of liquid from each together and dab on the horns then just stick them on the head wait to dry. They are not completely permanent can then be pulled off apparently won't damage the skin, they mustn't stick super hard I guess. Not something that can be taken on or off simply though probably want to choose to have on or not for the most part.

Page 2 of 3 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next