www.irontechdoll.com

The Camel & The Elephant

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: The Camel & The Elephant

Post by irontechdoll »

haremlover wrote:Phew!

SUPERB!

Whilst perhaps I might be big headed enough to think that I might have been the source of a little inspiration I think you're starting to far out-run me and I'm not going to be able to keep up with what you're doing.

Really wonderful and a great pleasure to see.

Best wishes, also to Miracle and to Leonard who are clearly inspiring you further with these wonderful ladies

Harem
It is really nice to see all these message. And it is really great honor to know you guys all here. This little corner is just like a big family that keeps combining all with similar likeness. I feel lucky to have the opportunity to serve this big family. And we won't let you guys down!

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by violette_22 »

Very nice photos! I love to do outdoor shots more than anything! You are braver than I am. I would be scared to death to leave a dolly on the bridge to take a photo from a distance. It certainly made a great photo session. Very nice.
Anatomically Correct Adult Doll owner since 2013, Dollhouse miniaturist since 2009, lifetime fan of dolls!!!

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

Dollsampler wrote:hello samourai,

How do you move Tanya outside?.All by hands?
I have a PATIENT LIFTER for my heavier dolls (like ASDOLL 166 muscular 85 59 97 weighting 43 kgs) but it is limited for displacements on the same floor (except if there is a lift) and on solid ground. Here is a picture of the lifter with my ASDOLL attached to it passing through a door.
P1020258.JPG
The cost was 300 USD second hand. it is battery powered and may be used to move a doll in standing position or to lay her down or up from a bed or a storage box.
Hi Dollsampler, that looks great though it would not be good in my house i have to many stairs. I just do things the old fashon way, pure muscle power and a sore back after.... :roll:

Cheers :glou:

manfredixon
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by manfredixon »

Stunning photos, Samurai!!

May I ask what model (body and head) she is? Most can probably tell from the way she looks, but I'm quite new to this. Looking to get a Irontech 155 myself and was kind of hoping this was that one...

thanks
MFDX.SE WEBSITE & YOUTUBE >> YES! Doll photo sets and videos - go watch!

Currently doll-less! Past companions: 155cm Siluomei, 140cm Siluomei, 155cm IronTech, WMDoll 162B, XY Doll 168B, XY Doll 148D, Starpery 169C, Starpery 171A
Photo galleries: XY Doll gallery 1 - Gallery addition 1 - Gallery addition 2

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

Hi manfredixon, She is the 168 cm Ayumi Anime
Worth considering > viewtopic.php?f=388&t=102642

:glou:

manfredixon
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by manfredixon »

Samurai wrote:Hi manfredixon, She is the 168 cm Ayumi Anime
Worth considering > viewtopic.php?f=388&t=102642
Wow thanks! ...and YIKES 8O those photos are really something!! Nicely done, and what a beautiful doll you've got there!

I've been looking at her too as I would like a slightly larger one for realism purposes etc. To be honest though, she's a bit too slim around the waist for my taste, but the rest of her is pretty much perfect! A bit chubbier and she'd be right there, but I guess that'd add extra weight too, and she's already on the heavy side. I keep my dolls in a storage unit in the basement of our apartment complex and with no elevator I have to lug her up four flights of stairs every time I want to say hello ;) I'm currently struggling with my 34kg Chinese knock-off :roll: but we'll see, it might be worth it.
MFDX.SE WEBSITE & YOUTUBE >> YES! Doll photo sets and videos - go watch!

Currently doll-less! Past companions: 155cm Siluomei, 140cm Siluomei, 155cm IronTech, WMDoll 162B, XY Doll 168B, XY Doll 148D, Starpery 169C, Starpery 171A
Photo galleries: XY Doll gallery 1 - Gallery addition 1 - Gallery addition 2

INFORMATIONS