www.wmdolls.com

WM 170H cup new pics

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Kathypippin73
Apprentice
Apprentice

WM 170H cup new pics

Post by Kathypippin73 »

I love taking pictures of my doll .... it takes me awhile to set her up because it’s quite a challenge for me to move her around, I am a female and 5’3 and she is quite a bit taller but I manage .... I’m really happy with the elf ears in esthetics but they keep tearing at the lobe where they attach to the head... it makes no sense because her ears don’t get touched much....does anyone else have issues with there elf ears?
Attachments
C8D91845-FED7-4359-BC71-AA618BE02827.jpeg
C8D91845-FED7-4359-BC71-AA618BE02827.jpeg (582.31 KiB) Viewed 1701 times
Echo WM 170cm H cup
Echo WM 170cm H cup
16203FA8-5816-4145-8283-999ED29098EA.jpeg (596.1 KiB) Viewed 1701 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: WM 170H cup new pics

Post by djcdoll »

Your doll looks lovely, she has a beautiful face. :thumbs_up:
The makeup is really good, especially the eye makeup. Have you done the makeup yourself, or was that how she arrived?

Can't really help with the elf ears, but was wondering whether the ears get caught when you dress/undress her, e.g. pulling clothes over her head?

Look forward to seeing more photos in the future. :D

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

That head on that doll is just amazing, looks stunning. I have one myself :)

About the ears, it is most likely hair from the wig - it has a tendency to cut right trough ears as one strand of wig hair is razor sharp. Most often happens when pulling the wig off, so be careful. You can barely see one strand of hair but when you sense some rsistance when pulling off the wig - stop.

Atsuma

Post by Atsuma »

That head is an absolute work of art. Just beautiful. Definitely among my favorites from WM and I think they couldn’t do a better job for an elf head.

Are you planning to post any more photos of her? Not only more head shots but body shots with outfits as well? Would love to see more.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi, the more I see this particular head the more I like it and your photos really do it justice. The ear thing is something I've had happen to a couple of my gals, although tpe can be quite resilient there are a few areas to watch and the ears is one of them. What I did with my Sarah when she got a small tear where the ear meets the head is to use a tiny drop of superglue on a cocktail stick to stick it back. If you do it carefully, avoiding getting any on the exposed tpe then you should get a nice join but bear in mind that any glue that gets squeezed out of the cut will harden. This is why it's only recommend for reattaching fingernails and the like but I've used it to successfully close up little holes and tears and with practice you can get a good repair. Will be looking out for more pictures of your gal!

Kazuki789

Post by Kazuki789 »

Wow. I love seeing dolls that look so realistic. The make-up looks great. Lighting is very good in those pictures as well. I'd love to see full doll pics, as your head shots are really nice.

INFORMATIONS