www.wmdolls.com

WM 163 H-cup An owner's 10 week journal

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: WM 163 H-cup An owner's 10 week journal

Post by The Messenger »

Sofia dolll wrote:How is the vagina placement on this doll for doggystyle
Terrible
Unfortunately
But, she is 4 years old, so hopefully they’ve improved in that area since then.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

EIRINN

Post by EIRINN »

Hello Messenger!
This is my very first post in TDF. I had almost EXACTLY the same experience you did the first time around as well. I had to chuckle numerous times while reading your first few posts in here, because as i read your text, I literally remebered it as if it were me and not you....heheh. My first doll from vsdoll.com:
Julia (WM140CMH)
Height:
5’4’’ (163 cm)
Weight:
110.2 lbs (50kg)
Body Measurements:
Bust: 41.3 in / 105 cm
Band: 25.6 in / 65 cm
Waist: 21.7 in / 55 cm
Hips: 45.3 in / 115 cm
Shoulder: 13.8 in / 35 cm
Feet: 8.7 in / 22 cm
Hole Depth:
Vagina: 7.1 in / 18 cm
Anus: 5.9 in / 15 cm
Mouth: 4.7 inches / 12cm
Sample Photos:

So, i am here today (for the 100th time as a guest prior) because i just ordered the WM163H #153 and figured someone might have a good threshold on sizes for buying clothing, lingerie, shoes, etc for this new lady in my life. Here i thought the julia 140cm was heavy??..OH MAN...
I ordered the 163cm because i felt julia just wasn't tall enough to Get into any great postions while performing. I will say this, i noticed no one has mentioned what i am sure ALL owners have gone through: The feeling that you put so much effort into Getting her/him ready, moving to better locations, NUMEROUS REPOSITIONING, NUMEROUS times picking her/him up slightly over and over for a better feel/comfortably (doggie/cowgirl/reverse cowgirl/69/missionary/etc), so that by the time it's all said and done your exhausted, drenched in sweat, and wondering to yourself just what in the hell you got yourself into?!! Hahaha.

I felt that way so much i had to eventually break up with her for lack of effort on her part! I gave her the address to my good buddy of years (too embarrassed to order) and she now lives happily with him (both are the same height and almost same weight, and equally as lazy lol). I had ZERO clue as to what i was doing with julia at first. It was numerous clothing purchases that didn't fit, so i returned yet again and kept on trying other sizes. The maintenance wasn't too bad because i did my homework in great detail right here at TDF! Thanks to all you posters for the much needed help in that part of my experience, or lack of if you will. I missed having the fun of it more than having nothing at all to experiment and play with, so i decided to do this again, but with a doll almost my height. Heavier yes, back pain im sure will be worse, but atleast the experience will be more fun the second time around, so its worth it just on that note alone, Haha!

I read EVERY SINGLE POST in this topic, from 2018 up to today. MESSENGER, i gotta jump in line and agree wholeheartedly with all the other posters when i say:
THIS IS A TRUE GIFT FOR NEW OR MULTIPLE DOLL OWNERS to use as a nice guide so that they dont have to go thru too many hurdles, headaches, incorrect purchases, or feel like they generally MADE A MISTAKE.

This topic here is what the standard should be not just for getting your doll dialed in correctly, but in many other instances as well, when your not sure entirely what to do. I raise my glass to ya, cheers ya, and say my thanks as well for making my SECOND purchase infinitely easier than my first purchase buddy. If anyone has done something new or more effective that will make lives on others easier, just remember this thread and lead the way as messenger has so perfectly.

Now THIS is a great first post on the first day of my registering here! Hahaah
Have a great day everyone, and thanks again!!!!!!
-=ÉIRINN GO WM-DOLL=-
WM140cm D-Cup #159
WM163cm H-Cup #153

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

talltex45 wrote:... the same WM 163/H cup body is taking up all of my attention... do you know of a similar body style in a taller frame? Everything I've looked at is either cartoonish or too slender ...
The Messenger wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:01 am... I'm looking for the same thing. The closest I've seen to that is the 173 H-cup by WM. Her waist and torso are a bit cartoonish. But that ass!
Being 175 myself, I had the same idea; though I bought a Kimber first for the learning curve. Like many I was blown away by the Jasmine doll last year when researching my first purchase, but wished she were much taller and a little less 'thicc'. I made a note of all the settings (eye colour, wig style, skin tone, head number) and applied them to a custom 174G purchase. Personally, I see Caz as 'Jasmine for taller men' rather than a customised 174G and I can't get enough of her :)

And yes, that ass :)

Her waist and torso could be thicker and if I were doing this again and could afford one, might consider the same doll DecentGuy has (XY173G/Mila) as her body is more realistic and the face has a similar 'look' as WM#198, but for now, Caz is as perfect a 'tall Jasmine' as is possible with stock options, at least for me.

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Hello EIRINN!
I'm glad that you enjoyed the post.
And I thank you for taking the time to post with such kind words.
Good luck with your new girl.
The adventure continues!!
BFF!
Instagram

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Hello Living Tribunal,

Thanks for stopping by and commenting.
I have followed your Caz posts and I think that she's lovely.
I too am absolutely convinced that my next girl will be taller than 170cm.
My recent purchase from Dollover2000 is 174.
viewtopic.php?p=2143262#p2143262
And though she's not a very thick girl, I love her height.
So far my favorite is still the WM173 G with her ridiculous curves.
But I suspect that I'm at the point now that I'll follow in your footsteps and get myself a customized girlie.
Though it's got me following rainbows for that pot of gold I'll need! :)
BFF!
Instagram

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

The Messenger wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:25 pm My recent purchase from Dollover2000 is 174. viewtopic.php?p=2143262#p2143262
Thanks for the kind remarks; Caela is gorgeous; what brand and specs is she, apart from 174? She looks very similar to Caz, but that's no guarantee as WM aren't the only people who make a 174 doll and it's hard to tell a girl's exact shape by eye, especially when breasts are supported instead of loose, or could be solid instead of gel, etc.; sadly, I'm not yet knowledgeable enough to tell what a girl is just by looking :mrgreen:

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Hey Living Tribunal,

I'm not really sure which exact models she is.
I'm pretty sure that she's a WM though.
I'll have to check with Dollover for the details.
BFF!
Instagram

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

I stand corrected.
She's a WM 170D.
https://wmdollshop.com/56-ft-170cm-d-cup-with-383/
Which excites me even more thinking about an even taller girl in my future.
BFF!
Instagram

Xuiying
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Xuiying »

Great read. Thanks for sharing. Wish I had found TDF earlier ^^‘

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Xuiying wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:37 pm Great read. Thanks for sharing. Wish I had found TDF earlier ^^‘
Thanks Xulying,
And welcome to the club.
Better late than never. :D
BFF!
Instagram

styles20001
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by styles20001 »

I bet that fat behind would feel better with the softer TPE. I have the 152H and was also disappointed with the hardness of the standard TEP. That was a 2018 purchase and I hear standard is softer now.
Attachments
Zenobia_3682 (57) copy.jpg
Zenobia_3682 (57) copy.jpg (454.2 KiB) Viewed 958 times

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Yeah, my Doll4ever 165I TPE is way softer.
But what comes with that is that she's much more fragile as well.
I wonder if some of the other Doll maker's TPE is a happy medium?
Soft but durable.
BFF!
Instagram

caballopico
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by caballopico »

The Messenger wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:04 pm OK, it's been 10 weeks since Zenobia's arrival. I think it's about time for my newbie journal. I don't want to call this a review since I'm not really qualified. I have nothing to compare her to except my own expectations. This is my first doll, and I made the decision impulsively. I never knew anything about dolls, or even masturbation gadgets. I literally saw that Ryan Davis video and ordered my first doll a week later.

My first doll and the subject of discussion is of course the 163 H-cup from WM, which was highlighted in that video.
27_B1F8F30E_8A.jpg
I got the 198 head just like the doll from the video. But, I ordered tan skin unlike the Jasmine model.
41_1FC26C42_.jpg
I got her from RLSD. https://reallovesexdolls.com. I chose RLSD because I thought at the time, that they were the makers of the Jasmine doll. Plus, I think they have a very polished website, which made them seem a little more professional than other vendor sites to me. And like I said, it was a very impulsive decision, so I had not even heard of TDF at this point.
Here are her specs;
163cm WM 5ft4 H-cup
Head: #198
Skin Color: Tan
Eye Color: Brown Eyes
Hairstyle: 7,
Areola Size: 4cm, Areola Color: Light Brown
Vagina: Replaceable 2.5cm, Labia Color: Light Brown, Pubic Hair: None
Manicure Color: Nude French Manicure
Foot Style: Stand Up Foot
Shoulder Type: Shrugging
Natural, Mouth Type: Enhanced Mouth? Waste of money. (They placed the tongue at the back of her throat, and it's not even visible without some effort stretching her mouth open.)

I called them up, paid my money and started the longest 2 months of my life.
During this time I discovered TDF.
I started reading so many different points of view, I honestly was getting a bit nervous about whether this was going to be something for me or not. There were so many posts about the dangers of heavy dolls, especially for newbies like myself. As the weeks flew by I started thinking about cancelling my order. A month went by with no update, which I thought was normal until I saw that TDF members were complaining about the long wait for their dolls from RLSD.
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... u&start=75
I guess that post woke them up because soon after that, they sent me my care kit. But then, yet another month went by without any contact. Then, an update and my factory pics!
Zenobia factory pic 01.jpg
The factory pics had me excited and scared at the same time. My nervousness was fueled by how low tech the factory looked. It wasn't the hi-tech place I imagined. It look like a knock off, sweat shop to me. And the photos seemed to be taken by a passerby. Not very artisan at all.
A week later, Zenobia arrived unharmed and undamaged. And I've got to say that I could not have been happier. She's awesome! And I could not wait to get my hands on her and post her first pics.
Zenobia_2255 (9) copy.jpg
My biggest surprise was just how pretty she was right out of the box. In some ways, they are beautiful works of art.
And yeah she was heavy in a way that made me feel wary about how long she would last. She felt solid but fragile at the same time. Her fingers and toes were especially worrisome. They felt like they would just tear off with the slightest bump. But TPE is remarkably stretchy.
Her breasts and ass were more solid/stiffer than I was expecting. Nothing like the real thing imo.
And there were a few black stains on her as well as a few questionable "birthmarks" that get worst every day.
IMG_4746 copy.jpg
No surprise there considering the factory pics. And being the newbie I am, I figured it was par for the course.
All of that though was trivial compared to how excited I was. I didn't even realize how much I was straining myself to move her around on the first day. That was a bitch of a workout. And the next few days I really felt it. My back, my shoulders, my arms. I felt like I had helped a friend move furniture. LOL. That really had me feeling old. I'm 5'9" and in my 50's and I haven't worked out regularly since high school. So, she really had me working up a sweat every time I pulled her out of the closet. (I keep her standing while stored)
IMG_4783 copy.jpg
Not that her weight stopped me because, I couldn't keep my hands off of her.
And strangely enough, I felt compelled to take pictures of her.
Zenobia_2319 copy.jpg
She quickly became more than just a sex doll. She became a hobby, an interest, a muse to channel some creativity.
Zenobia_2728 (8) copy.jpg
Until then, I had not realized there was something like that, missing in my life. Or even that it was something that I should have in my life. Whatever you want to call it, it made me happier. And being a part of TDF was a big part of that as well. Learning and sharing with members was an unexpected joy that came along with this new adventure. After all, If the only info I had was what I received with my doll, I would be doomed. It really amazes me how little information I received with delivery. Very little care instructions, nothing on how to move her skeleton or make inevitable repairs. When I think about what the average person spends $2,000 on, you better believe it comes with detailed instructions and a warranty. Why is this so lacking in dolls? I thank vendors like Jeff at BCD and Don at MAT and the TDF staff for being so generous and involved with the community. That especially includes TDF members for sharing their knowledge and experiences.
Zenobia_3682 (57) copy.jpg
One of the things that was the hardest for me to wrap my head around was her maintenance. How do you washer her, how often, when do you use oil, how often do you need powder? I've read so many contradicting methods and opinions. My guess is, that it's a case by case basis on all of the above. For me, giving her a shower is fun. And yes, I put her in the shower standing up while I wash her. This ritual is one of our recurring date nights. :whistle:
Zenobia_3993 (55) copy.jpg
In the 10 weeks that I've had had her I think I've only used oil once. And that was mainly to clean some stains off of her. I use the powder on a more regular basis than anything else. It helps get clothing on and off of her and makes her skin feel nice. I just use scented cornstarch with a little brown foundation. The powder is too white by itself so the foundation hides it a little.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t2sUU9 ... sp=sharing
I've read a few posts that talk about how dolls are not what some owners expected. I can agree with that. Some things you just can't know until you experience it firsthand. I personally find it a bit more challenging and more expensive than I expected. But, it's also a lot more (non sex related) fun than I expected as well.
it is the ass jelly is looks delicious

INFORMATIONS