exdollofficial.com

Tomoe's Blog - The Adventures of a Cute Japanese Girl!

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

MsStrangeLove
Doll
Doll
Location: with LizA, Levke, AnnE, Nele, Kinko, Mamamba and nukeno in cyba's space

Re: Tomoe's Blog - The Adventures of a Cute Japanese Girl!

Post by MsStrangeLove »

Hi Tomoe,

congrats on the CoverDoll feature!

Let's celebrate, plz come and join the party
. :D
I'm a doll trapped in a living body, not believing in life after birth.
Think with heArt! Follow me on --> Twitter

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

MsStrangeLove wrote:Hi Tomoe,

congrats on the CoverDoll feature!

Let's celebrate, plz come and join the party
. :D
I actually forgot to add a link to Tomoe's Coverdoll shoot here. I'm sure most people will have seen it by now, but if anyone missed it:

https://coverdoll.com/drupal/node/3128

It's definately the crowning achievement of Tomoe's thread and cosplay exploits!

Michael1968
Ex-Member

Post by Michael1968 »

Every photo I see of Tamoe her personality shines through. always something a little different from her. Well earned for cover doll :)

JohnQPrivate
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JohnQPrivate »

Love your Tomoe, makes me jealously struggle with my big wait lol. What does her name Tomoe mean and how did you pick it?

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

JohnQPrivate wrote:Love your Tomoe, makes me jealously struggle with my big wait lol. What does her name Tomoe mean and how did you pick it?
I think your wait will be very much worth it, and I'm looking forward to hearing more about your Top Sino lady when she arrives!

Tomoe can have a few meanings depending on the kanji used. I chose her name because I liked it, but one meaning is close to the word Tomodachi - which means friend in Japanese. I chose it to represent the companionship aspect of doll ownership. My other doll Natsumi's name is based on summer (Natsu in Japanese,) as she arrived in the summer and has beautiful tan skin as well. I read that Natsumi means "summer beauty", but I'm not 100% fluent so I don't know if that part is completely accurate?
Michael1968 wrote:Every photo I see of Tamoe her personality shines through. always something a little different from her. Well earned for cover doll :)
Thanks. Having Tomoe featured in Coverdoll has certainly been a great experience. It's only really for fun, as you don't really get anything for doing it, but life is all about fun and enjoyment at the end of the day!

Michael1968
Ex-Member

Post by Michael1968 »

Willendorph wrote:
JohnQPrivate wrote:Love your Tomoe, makes me jealously struggle with my big wait lol. What does her name Tomoe mean and how did you pick it?
I think your wait will be very much worth it, and I'm looking forward to hearing more about your Top Sino lady when she arrives!

Tomoe can have a few meanings depending on the kanji used. I chose her name because I liked it, but one meaning is close to the word Tomodachi - which means friend in Japanese. I chose it to represent the companionship aspect of doll ownership. My other doll Natsumi's name is based on summer (Natsu in Japanese,) as she arrived in the summer and has beautiful tan skin as well. I read that Natsumi means "summer beauty", but I'm not 100% fluent so I don't know if that part is completely accurate?
Michael1968 wrote:Every photo I see of Tamoe her personality shines through. always something a little different from her. Well earned for cover doll :)
Thanks. Having Tomoe featured in Coverdoll has certainly been a great experience. It's only really for fun, as you don't really get anything for doing it, but life is all about fun and enjoyment at the end of the day!
So true and the satisfaction I imagine you have felt from this achievement is priceless. Still you never know. Keep doing what you do simply for the passion and joy of it and sooner or later who knows where it could lead. It happens to people all the time. :)

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

A load of work must have gone into that Coverdoll shoot, it's excellent stuff!! :)

I really need to get my Yvonne out more..... :roll:

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

your pictures are pretty amazing.... I wish I could take pictures like that... awesome work!
Elfie's Closet photo album
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=106702

Elfie's Closet photo album 2.0
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=134185

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

Up2myneck wrote:A load of work must have gone into that Coverdoll shoot, it's excellent stuff!! :)

I really need to get my Yvonne out more..... :roll:
It was about 2 weeks just to build her outfit. I did the shoot in 2 parts over 2 separate days - one outside and one inside with the black backing. It's definitely the most work I've ever put into a shoot, but I'd do it again at some point as it has been very rewarding.

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

gunsmithcat wrote:your pictures are pretty amazing.... I wish I could take pictures like that... awesome work!
Thanks gunsmithcat- I haven't seen you around here in a while. It's time to update the elfie closet photo album I think!

Most of the work was in the costuming - building every panel in EVA foam seemed like an endless task. I'm not a great photographer really, I think I've just learned to get the best out of my crappy equipment! :haha4:

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

Willendorph wrote:
gunsmithcat wrote:your pictures are pretty amazing.... I wish I could take pictures like that... awesome work!
Thanks gunsmithcat- I haven't seen you around here in a while. It's time to update the elfie closet photo album I think!

Most of the work was in the costuming - building every panel in EVA foam seemed like an endless task. I'm not a great photographer really, I think I've just learned to get the best out of my crappy equipment! :haha4:
Yeah I was on a hiatus for a while... but I'm back! too much stuff going on in this crazy place right now, I'm starting to set up a place just for pictures, which lately it has help me to get things out of my head... so I'll be posting a little bit more regularly I think, I was hoping to be able to get a #2, but I'll have to wait since economically I'm out for now....

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

gunsmithcat wrote:
Yeah I was on a hiatus for a while... but I'm back! too much stuff going on in this crazy place right now, I'm starting to set up a place just for pictures, which lately it has help me to get things out of my head... so I'll be posting a little bit more regularly I think, I was hoping to be able to get a #2, but I'll have to wait since economically I'm out for now....
Yeah, I just saw Elfie's no2 thread. It looks like some interesting projects could be on the horizon!

I come and go sometimes too. I have plenty of non-doll-related interests, and sometimes I'm out of the doll world for a while. If you post pictures, I'll be sure to check them out!

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

Willendorph wrote:
gunsmithcat wrote:
Yeah, I just saw Elfie's no2 thread. It looks like some interesting projects could be on the horizon!

I come and go sometimes too. I have plenty of non-doll-related interests, and sometimes I'm out of the doll world for a while. If you post pictures, I'll be sure to check them out!
I'm kind of on the same boat.... come and go to do things in between... and sometimes I'm just too lazy for it... but I like to have new projects or new things to do so lets see how far can I go with this. I like checking on your post as well, you take some really good pictures, its a joy to check them out!

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

Same here, really stunning !

the french touch

Post by the french touch »

hello willendorph.
despite the fact that I really appreciate my sinodoll 162, despite some design flaws ..... I love its face.
I've been eyeing the ds doll clone series ever since. and especially on hagi komomo.
these dolls are very beautiful.
good to you.
have a good day.

INFORMATIONS