www.sm-doll.com

Introducing Miriame, a SM 136 Review!

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Introducing Miriame, a SM 136 Review!

Post by stones »

Great Christmas card!

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

stones wrote:Great Christmas card!
Thank you!
Star
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

IronOwl
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by IronOwl »

Hey Babel99 I particularly liked the "Miriame goes classy" pics. I was wondering if you remember where you got that classy lingerie, and while I'm asking the wig as well. Thank you for the fantastic photo shoots. I just ordered this doll and your review made all the difference in my choosing.

PS. I just noticed you'd already answered this so disregard earlier in the thread. Thanks!
IronOwl | "Crazy in love" with Afuji | rider of a 2009 883 Iron Harley | feel a connection with the owl

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

IronOwl wrote:Hey Babel99 I particularly liked the "Miriame goes classy" pics. I was wondering if you remember where you got that classy lingerie, and while I'm asking the wig as well. Thank you for the fantastic photo shoots. I just ordered this doll and your review made all the difference in my choosing.

PS. I just noticed you'd already answered this so disregard earlier in the thread. Thanks!
Hi IronOwl, just answered your PM. You will really enjoy her:)

I recently bought a marvelous cliché sexy maid costume that fit her like a glove. If you like the classy look, you will love that one.

I will try to share few pictures with it soon.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

IronOwl
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by IronOwl »

Sexy maid!! I would love to see those. Thanks!
IronOwl | "Crazy in love" with Afuji | rider of a 2009 883 Iron Harley | feel a connection with the owl

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Great!
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

TobyPhotography
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TobyPhotography »

Beautiful

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

TobyPhotography wrote:Beautiful
Thanks Toby!

She will be 2 years old in few days (June 18th) and she still is in mint condition. No tearing or broken fingers. I have 3 dolls, and she is by far the most well done one. She is sturdy and sweet, like an elf would be :D
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Hello, nice to hear the latest news about Miriame! Wish her a happy birthday in advance! I she can have a happy birthday with you! :glou:
Star

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

:multi:

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Have a good day!

Stuffed_69

Post by Stuffed_69 »

Babel99 thank your for taking the time and for being very detailed! I decided to order this voluptuous elf for myself with the help of Joe from SexyRealSexDolls. The only two things I decided to do that was different from any doll I’ve owned in the past is add the removable vagina and add the EVO skeleton. I also read on the forums that it shouldn’t take any longer than a month. 28 days to go hehe. Thanks again!

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Stuffed_69 wrote:Babel99 thank your for taking the time and for being very detailed! I decided to order this voluptuous elf for myself with the help of Joe from SexyRealSexDolls. The only two things I decided to do that was different from any doll I’ve owned in the past is add the removable vagina and add the EVO skeleton. I also read on the forums that it shouldn’t take any longer than a month. 28 days to go hehe. Thanks again!
Thank you so much for liking Elf! We will try our best to finish your doll. At present, she is waiting to be put into production. If you need any new information about your doll, please contact me!

Star

Stuffed_69

Post by Stuffed_69 »

SMdoll wrote:
Stuffed_69 wrote:Babel99 thank your for taking the time and for being very detailed! I decided to order this voluptuous elf for myself with the help of Joe from SexyRealSexDolls. The only two things I decided to do that was different from any doll I’ve owned in the past is add the removable vagina and add the EVO skeleton. I also read on the forums that it shouldn’t take any longer than a month. 28 days to go hehe. Thanks again!
Thank you so much for liking Elf! We will try our best to finish your doll. At present, she is waiting to be put into production. If you need any new information about your doll, please contact me!

Star
Thank you for letting know! So far I am all set. :)

Morgan33

Post by Morgan33 »

Congratuations!

INFORMATIONS