www.sm-doll.com

Review: SM150L "2,550cc" Huge-ish Breasts, very slim/light

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Review: SM150L "2,550cc" Huge-ish Breasts, very slim/light

Post by SMdoll »

:multi:
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

SphericalBoobs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SphericalBoobs »

My SM 150L doll has such a tremendous ''cumshot firing rate of success'' between her huge solid boobs (99.8%, on a 4 years span, 'cause we do love maths!) that I nicknamed her Candy Cannonballs a while back :D And yes, I really did the maths... That's how much her sublime cleavage draws me to her!

Once, I dressed her like a sexy red sorceress and attempted to game a little while, as she just sat besides me. Unable to concentrate for a minute, I stopped gaming to undress her. Under a minute, I came on her right tit, handlessly! Never happened to me before. Even though I climaxed in the process, It felt like it wasn't over, and then, aiming her other tit, I quickly came again, spraying both her huge knockers in less than 2 minutes approx! Not the first time I had multiple orgasms, but that close and quickly? A definite life-changing experience. That's what she is capable of... be warned!

If we've been playing Battleships, I would have sunk both her battleships in 8 shots, almost in a row ;)

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

SphericalBoobs wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:45 pm My SM 150L doll has such a tremendous ''cumshot firing rate of success'' between her huge solid boobs (99.8%, on a 4 years span, 'cause we do love maths!) that I nicknamed her Candy Cannonballs
Sexy description and I completely understand. What happened the other 0.2% of the time? You got interrupted?

SphericalBoobs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SphericalBoobs »

''What happened the other 0.2% of the time? You got interrupted?''

Well, once I was simply too drunk, so it's not even ''her fault'' :D I still enjoyed the ride, as far as I can remember, but wasn't able to finish. Too wasted ;) I vaguely recall saying her ''thanks anyway, baby'' while attending to crash on my bed in a very unsteady manner!

The next day, first thing in the morning, still hungover as hell but blessed with a solid morning wood, she tasted her usual medicine, so everything went back on track between us ;) God bless her evenly rack!

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

SphericalBoobs wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:45 pm I vaguely recall saying her ''thanks anyway, baby'' while attending to crash on my bed in a very unsteady manner!
Sexy and sweet - she's the best

Raspberry1967
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Raspberry1967 »

Love this girl. That rack. Wow! 😍
I’m a huge boobs n bra man and would love the trial and error of finding bras to fit those magnificent mounds like I do for my girl.

R
Frances loves her massive boobs squeezed into huge bras..

Huge Boobs in Huge Bras
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159179

The Basque
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 8&start=15

Sheer - Lingerie and Clothes
viewtopic.php?t=175622

C’mon..pop out a boob/boobs
viewtopic.php?t=177525

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Raspberry1967 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:53 am Love this girl. That rack. Wow! 😍
I’m a huge boobs n bra man and would love the trial and error of finding bras to fit those magnificent mounds like I do for my girl.

R
So hot!
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

SphericalBoobs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SphericalBoobs »

''I’m a huge boobs n bra man and would love the trial and error of finding bras to fit those magnificent mounds like I do for my girl.''

Well, I am also a ''dress-up'' fan, and dressing this doll up is always a challenge (that I happily accept everytime!). And it becomes so sexy when it comes to the bra-fitting battle, because she has such a small rib cage, but such huge tits! Most of the time, it ends up with a bra that is too small for her huge rack, and I can almost hear her saying ''oh my gosh, they just come out from everywhere!'' or ''since my boobs got so big, none of my bras fit anymore!'' or ''I know it does show too much, but I just can't help it!'' or ''you wanna fuck me in the bra, silly?'' and to that last comment of hers, I always answer with the insertion of my sausage between her evenly tits from underneath her bra, and fuck her tits well held by said bra, until I show/shoot my appreciation from between her tits, all over her face and beyond! Like a glorious fountain of love, just for her :D

Raspberry1967
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Raspberry1967 »

SphericalBoobs wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:32 am ''I’m a huge boobs n bra man and would love the trial and error of finding bras to fit those magnificent mounds like I do for my girl.''

Well, I am also a ''dress-up'' fan, and dressing this doll up is always a challenge (that I happily accept everytime!). And it becomes so sexy when it comes to the bra-fitting battle, because she has such a small rib cage, but such huge tits! Most of the time, it ends up with a bra that is too small for her huge rack, and I can almost hear her saying ''oh my gosh, they just come out from everywhere!'' or ''since my boobs got so big, none of my bras fit anymore!'' or ''I know it does show too much, but I just can't help it!'' or ''you wanna fuck me in the bra, silly?'' and to that last comment of hers, I always answer with the insertion of my sausage between her evenly tits from underneath her bra, and fuck her tits well held by said bra, until I show/shoot my appreciation from between her tits, all over her face and beyond! Like a glorious fountain of love, just for her :D
I’m seriously considering a SM150L as a future 2nd doll.
Those wonderful tits, perfect for fucking, swinging during doggie and bouncing and being grabbed during cowgirl. And like you say, the underbra fuck..damn. I’d also eventually get her a Curvy Kate Victory bra (the one in the bottom left of my signature photo) so I could titfuck her through the keyhole like I do with Frances…it puts a great twist on the underbra titfuck and it would be incredible with a SM150L’s boobs 😛🥴
My current girl is a 30K U.K. size. If I do get the SM150L I’ll start by getting a Panache Harmony in 28KK U.K. size due to the smaller frame and under 20” underbust.
On a separate SM150L thread a few members have put sexy Parfait Charlotte bras on their girls and it looks FANTASTIC!!! I’ll definitely get the SM150L one ‘WHEN’ I get her and I’ve already started looking to get Frances one 😛🥴
Have you got a thread I could visit to see photos of your SM150L?

R
Frances loves her massive boobs squeezed into huge bras..

Huge Boobs in Huge Bras
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159179

The Basque
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 8&start=15

Sheer - Lingerie and Clothes
viewtopic.php?t=175622

C’mon..pop out a boob/boobs
viewtopic.php?t=177525

SphericalBoobs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SphericalBoobs »

No, I don't have a thread, I just interact randomly here and there, as the wind blows, erratic and unpredictable, except when it comes to speaking of this famous doll. I hardly resist the temptation to comment, from my own awesome experience! Once, I titfucked her without even undressing her. She wore a XXS red string, a small softcup adjustable red bra, criss-crossed upfront, and a evening gown, that showed almost everything. I just sat her on the couch, pushed a bit aside her gown which was explicitly side-slitted, entered her bra from underneath, and fucked her huge titties wildly, cumming like a rabbit between them and on her face. I figured that it was like a quickie at some evening cocktail event, and that she could towel herself quickly to go back to the guests, unsuspected... hehehe

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

If you are interested in ordering a 150L, you are welcome to contact me, I can give you a good price. :wink:

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tuffluv88 »

Always liked this lil firecracker!
CLICK BELOW TO SEE THE THREAD FOR MY GIRLS
viewtopic.php?p=2425213#p2425213

HAPPILY MARRIED TO
IVY- WM 173H & VICTORIA - SM 150L

My Favorites
WM 173H - SM 150L - JY-150 - JK 150J - HR 162L - HR 158 - SE 161F - JY 159BB - SM 175L - YL 153

INFORMATIONS