www.dolls.co

Another cautious buyer....

The Home of All Sex Dolls. Shop the official site for DOLLS & CO. and Find your Perfect Doll. Founded in 2017, formerly known as SEXXDOLLS CO. Explore our vast collection of Sex Dolls with the Best Selling top leading doll brands. Shop In-Stock Dolls Ready to Ship and Delivered to you in 1 week. Or Customize any of your desired Sex Doll that we have available. Trusted and Official Partners with the top leading major doll brands. Enjoy Free Worldwide Shipping and Get up to 25% OFF your first order by signing up to our email list! We love meeting new doll enthusiasts and creating amazing, and memorable relationships! We do our best to help, and to provide value for all of our customers, aiming for customer satisfaction as one of our top goals! We are your trusted destination for a diverse selection of genuine, authentic sex dolls tailored to your unique preferences. As industry leaders, we're dedicated to providing a wide array of options to choose from. Ensuring you Find the Perfect Match. Looking for a specific doll? You name it, we have it! Explore The Home of All Sex Dolls with DOLLS & CO. and experience the difference! Shop Now & Find your Perfect Doll at www.dolls.co. Have any questions? Please don't hesitate! Feel free to contact us at support@dolls.co. We are more than happy to guide you, help you, and be there with you throughout your doll journey and one day form an awesome, memorable relationship together! - DOLLS & CO. Website: www.dolls.co
I like blondes

Re: Another cautious buyer....

Post by I like blondes »

I'm a first time buyer. Just purchased one a few weeks ago & already received it. No problems here.
A N G E L / F A L L E N

Bobby Carrot

Post by Bobby Carrot »

RaistlinRed wrote:I've been looking at ordering from these folks, but I have some serious trepidation going on. Sent a message asking about some details and have been waiting 2 days for a response. Has anyone on here successfully ordered a doll from them? If so, was she up to expectations? What kind of service should I expect? And lastly....should I just wait until they get CC or PayPal lined up before ordering? Thanks in advance for any information yall can give me.

Cheers!
I wrote to them awhile back.

Never heard back....and yes, I checked spam too

DOLLS AND CO
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by DOLLS AND CO »

Bobby Carrot wrote:
RaistlinRed wrote:I've been looking at ordering from these folks, but I have some serious trepidation going on. Sent a message asking about some details and have been waiting 2 days for a response. Has anyone on here successfully ordered a doll from them? If so, was she up to expectations? What kind of service should I expect? And lastly....should I just wait until they get CC or PayPal lined up before ordering? Thanks in advance for any information yall can give me.

Cheers!
I wrote to them awhile back.

Never heard back....and yes, I checked spam too
Hey! :)

We respond back to every single one of our emails so that is very strange that you did not receive an email back from us. If you had emailed us directly, please make sure you are sending it to support@sexxdolls.co
You can contact us again with your questions and we will reach back out to you as soon as we can! :)
DOLLS & CO.
The Home of All Sex Dolls

Shop Now & Find Your Perfect Doll: www.dolls.co
Contact Us: support@dolls.co

0oh_g00d1e
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 0oh_g00d1e »

Hi Sexxdolls Co,
Your prices are very low, even lower than the actual doll manufacturer.
I won't mention the doll manufacturer, but this does concern a consumer such as myself.

Bobby Carrot

Post by Bobby Carrot »

Sexxdolls has me confused. If you go to the Doll Vendor page on TDF, they have the United States flag embedded in their name. But when you contact them, I'm told they ship from China. Can someone please confirm where exactly these guys are based? There are too many posts here saying they are US-Based, and I'm hearing differently.

Fr0stByte
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Fr0stByte »

0oh_g00d1e wrote:Hi Sexxdolls Co,
Your prices are very low, even lower than the actual doll manufacturer.
I won't mention the doll manufacturer, but this does concern a consumer such as myself.
Some are like that WM for example. Their price is higher to push you to a vendor instead of going to them directly at least that is others have stated it.
Ladies:
Kitty - PipeDream Ultimate Fantasy Dolls
Wynter - WM166CM + 277 Head
Kizuna - Smart Doll - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=121837
Haruka - Smart Doll
Nao - DollHouse 168 - 80cm Elf - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=129287
Haruko - Elsa Babe - 102cm LB

I like blondes

Post by I like blondes »

Bobby Carrot wrote:Sexxdolls has me confused. If you go to the Doll Vendor page on TDF, they have the United States flag embedded in their name. But when you contact them, I'm told they ship from China. Can someone please confirm where exactly these guys are based? There are too many posts here saying they are US-Based, and I'm hearing differently.
I ordered October 27th. Received November 10th. I live in CA. It is shipped from China.
A N G E L / F A L L E N

Grubhed
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Grubhed »

Bobby Carrot wrote:Sexxdolls has me confused. If you go to the Doll Vendor page on TDF, they have the United States flag embedded in their name. But when you contact them, I'm told they ship from China. Can someone please confirm where exactly these guys are based? There are too many posts here saying they are US-Based, and I'm hearing differently.
Sexxdolls is a vendor based in the United States. The dolls are shipped directly from the manufacturers which for the most part are based in China.
Missy JY150 link
Nomi SM150
Lana JY140

DOLLS AND CO
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by DOLLS AND CO »

Hey! :)

All orders are usually shipped directly from the manufacturers in China. But we do offer the option to ship your doll to our US location first, and then ship it to your address. This will have an additional cost and will need to be requested before placing your order with us.
DOLLS & CO.
The Home of All Sex Dolls

Shop Now & Find Your Perfect Doll: www.dolls.co
Contact Us: support@dolls.co

INFORMATIONS