www.sm-doll.com

The SM 136 Elf waist

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Jehuty
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: The SM 136 Elf waist

Post by Jehuty »

Sorry to necro another old-ish thread but for anyone still on the fence because of the wasp waist, Star with SM Doll sent me this photo of a wider waist option.
I think it's an excellent improvement. :-D
IMG_20190405_133116.jpg
IMG_20190405_133116.jpg (50.96 KiB) Viewed 867 times
I'm kind of assuming permission to share the image. If it's not OK I'll take it down.

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Very interesting Jehuty.

I agree, Excellent improvement.
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

takikawa
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by takikawa »

I don't know if anyone noticed that the waist line for this doll is similar to the 6ye 168 J cup. I not sure why this doll is not promoted as an elf as well. I love it, and would love to see more.
Attachments
39025785804_2efa9c13be.jpg
39025785804_2efa9c13be.jpg (38.4 KiB) Viewed 857 times
21b4b5a63e7ffcd5d8824b85350632a9.png
21b4b5a63e7ffcd5d8824b85350632a9.png (957.95 KiB) Viewed 857 times

kklouzal

Post by kklouzal »

Questions/concerns like these are always a matter of personal appearance. With the sheer amount of dolls available today you can have a face/body combination of almost any shape and size from ultra realistic to ultra fantasy.

That being said, my preferences agree with most of the posters so far. I steer away from these super thin waists because it looks too uncannily small for my tastes.

I really, badly actually, lust for a true-to-anime style elf doll for my collection.
These are almost always slim slender creatures because it goes hand in had with their nimble agile profession of being an archer. Sadly I haven't ran across any elf faces that make me go 'holy shit yes elf time' and the ones that come close don't match the body style I desire in an elf.

I think if anyone were to do it SM would step up to the plate and create another masterpiece!

Their short stature paired with their smaller than average or flat-chested breasts and the fact that they live for 1000 years keeping a youthful appearance well past what a normal human lifespan is brings us deathly close to rule 1 territory.....
In the first image, Dawn from "Goblin Slayer" is a perfect example but the others show off what i would say a typical elf body was meant to be like.

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

kklouzal wrote:Questions/concerns like these are always a matter of personal appearance. With the sheer amount of dolls available today you can have a face/body combination of almost any shape and size from ultra realistic to ultra fantasy.

That being said, my preferences agree with most of the posters so far. I steer away from these super thin waists because it looks too uncannily small for my tastes.

I really, badly actually, lust for a true-to-anime style elf doll for my collection.
These are almost always slim slender creatures because it goes hand in had with their nimble agile profession of being an archer. Sadly I haven't ran across any elf faces that make me go 'holy shit yes elf time' and the ones that come close don't match the body style I desire in an elf.

I think if anyone were to do it SM would step up to the plate and create another masterpiece!

Their short stature paired with their smaller than average or flat-chested breasts paired with the fact that they live for 1000 years keeping a youthful appearance well past what a normal human lifespan is brings us deathly close to rule 1 territory.....
In the first image, Dawn from "Goblin Slayer" is a perfect example but the others show off what i would say a typical elf body was meant to be like.
I already PM you!
Star
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

kklouzal

Post by kklouzal »

Thanks Star, I'll be happy to try and give you some details when I get home from work in the morning. I will say, the 136A and 156A sculpt body you have is probably perfect for an elf. It's just the head selection is a bit rough. It takes more than just having pointy ears to make an elf face represent an elf. I would say the facial structure of an elf is very unique to their race.

Jehuty
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Jehuty »

kklouzal wrote:Thanks Star, I'll be happy to try and give you some details when I get home from work in the morning. I will say, the 136A and 156A sculpt body you have is probably perfect for an elf. It's just the head selection is a bit rough. It takes more than just having pointy ears to make an elf face represent an elf. I would say the facial structure of an elf is very unique to their race.
I think the SM 136A is very close to what you are describing. I'm excited to see what you and Star discover for head options!

jwhf
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jwhf »

Jehuty wrote:Sorry to necro another old-ish thread but for anyone still on the fence because of the wasp waist, Star with SM Doll sent me this photo of a wider waist option.

I'm kind of assuming permission to share the image. If it's not OK I'll take it down.
its a mirage, i think they are both the same waist

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

jwhf wrote:
Jehuty wrote:Sorry to necro another old-ish thread but for anyone still on the fence because of the wasp waist, Star with SM Doll sent me this photo of a wider waist option.

Hello, at present we do have a wider waist, which is an improvement to meet the needs of customers. :wink:
Star
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

Jehuty
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Jehuty »

SMdoll wrote:
jwhf wrote:

Hello, at present we do have a wider waist, which is an improvement to meet the needs of customers. :wink:
Star
Star, can you tell us the circumferences of the two waists?

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Jehuty wrote:
SMdoll wrote:
jwhf wrote:

Star
Ok, the waist size of the slim waist is 40cm. The waist size of the thick waist is 46cm.
Star

jwhf
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jwhf »

SMdoll wrote:
Jehuty wrote:
SMdoll wrote:
jwhf wrote:

Star
Ok, the waist size of the slim waist is 40cm. The waist size of the thick waist is 46cm.
Star
any weight difference due to the increase in waist size

INFORMATIONS