MannequinFan items for sale

We turn dreams into reality!
Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: MannequinFan items for sale

Post by Michaelangelo »

MannequinFan wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:53 am Alright folks, Shapeways is having a flash sale for the next couple of days, so if you're wanting some eyelids or you've been meaning to do that hand repair, now's the time!
15% off code: 15FLASHSALE
Free shipping for orders over $100.
https://www.shapeways.com/shops/mf-creations
My Shapeways order arrived safely this week from the last sale (Cyber Monday) and ahead of schedule, so anyone wondering about the order process ... it works like a charm, UPS tracking and everything top-notch.
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Michaelangelo wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:30 am My Shapeways order arrived safely this week from the last sale (Cyber Monday) and ahead of schedule, so anyone wondering about the order process ... it works like a charm, UPS tracking and everything top-notch.
Hey Michaelangelo thanks for the report. I've always been impressed with Shapeways - their customer service is also top notch if you ever need it.

Alright, I still have 2 TiltStands that are ready to go if anyone wants a nice head stand for makeup work.
https://mfcreations3d.blogspot.com/p/th ... =131011518

$10 off If you order before the end of the year! Just use the coupon code TILT_10 in the checkout.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Alright folks, hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday! :glou:

I'll be taking a short break, so the EME sale will start a week later this month on 1/13/2024, 2PM CST.
In the meantime, I still have the 2 TiltStands available to order and ready to ship...

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

MannequinFan, you used to sell a package of pupils (set of 8) which I bought few years back for one of your first eyes set. I really like these. Are those pupils compatible with the new 32mm eye system? If not, can we order more pupils when passing the order (the kit come with 4).
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

Tried to buy a stand... At checkout... Filled all out... Last page no 'Complete your Order' button. :(

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Swan wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:39 pm Tried to buy a stand... At checkout... Filled all out... Last page no 'Complete your Order' button. :(
Thanks Swan for letting me know about this!

Apparently there was an issue with the USPS calculated shipping and the PayPal function in the Ecwid shopping cart.
I've switched back to the old flat rate shipping method until they fix the issue. This also may have been causing issues with paying without a PayPal account, so hopefully it will all get ironed out here shortly.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Babel99 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:07 pm MannequinFan, you used to sell a package of pupils (set of 8) which I bought few years back for one of your first eyes set. I really like these. Are those pupils compatible with the new 32mm eye system? If not, can we order more pupils when passing the order (the kit come with 4).
Hi Babel, how old is your eye set?
The iris I make now is 13mm diameter. Before July 2018 the iris size was 14mm.

EDIT: I found your iris order back in May 2018. Looks like Grim did those and they are probably the 14mm.
Unfortunately I don't do the 14mm anymore. All EME sets after July 2018 have been for 13mm iris so those will not fit the new EME sets. Yes, you can add add more 4 color iris sets to your order, I usually have some listed each month, although limited because it takes a lot of time to make them.

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

MannequinFan wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:43 pm
Babel99 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:07 pm MannequinFan, you used to sell a package of pupils (set of 8) which I bought few years back for one of your first eyes set. I really like these. Are those pupils compatible with the new 32mm eye system? If not, can we order more pupils when passing the order (the kit come with 4).
Hi Babel, how old is your eye set?
The iris I make now is 13mm diameter. Before July 2018 the iris size was 14mm.

EDIT: I found your iris order back in May 2018. Looks like Grim did those and they are probably the 14mm.
Unfortunately I don't do the 14mm anymore. All EME sets after July 2018 have been for 13mm iris so those will not fit the new EME sets. Yes, you can add add more 4 color iris sets to your order, I usually have some listed each month, although limited because it takes a lot of time to make them.
Hi MannequinFan,

very happy that you are still around. Your products rocks. So yeah I would be interested into a new set with 8 pupils. Should I sent it to you by PM (since the website just accept 4) or you want me to do it another way?

Have a great weekend and enjoy your timeoff. To this day I still enjoy the eyes you made for me 5 years ago ;)

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Thanks Babel, I really appreciate the kind words! 😊

You can just add an additional iris set to your order. Here is the link...

After you add your eye set to the cart, just click on "continue shopping" and add the additional iris kit to the cart.

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

MannequinFan wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:02 pm Thanks Babel, I really appreciate the kind words! 😊

You can just add an additional iris set to your order. Here is the link...

After you add your eye set to the cart, just click on "continue shopping" and add the additional iris kit to the cart.
I will on the 13th ;) Enjoy your timeoff!

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Alright, everything is all fixed with the shopping cart thanks to the excellent customer service at Ecwid.
All the PayPal buttons are working including the pay later and pay with credit card if you don't have a PayPal account...

Screenshot 2024-01-05 at 11-54-59 The MF Store.png
Screenshot 2024-01-05 at 11-54-59 The MF Store.png (28.71 KiB) Viewed 475 times

For those that are wanting to start an online store I can't recommend Ecwid highly enough. Support is fantastic.
It's completely free for 5 items or less, and the Venture plan (100 items) is very affordable.
https://www.ecwid.com/

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Alright folks, the February sale is finally underway. I needed to make some changes to the EME order pages before I could start the sale today so it started a little late.

After doing some research it seems that many doll makers are using the typical 32-33mm half round eyes with cotton backing in their silicone doll heads as well as TPE heads, so to be more clear on what's available, I've broken the EME types down into the 5 basic configurations that I've encountered so far...

Factory-EME  types.png
Factory-EME types.png (309.18 KiB) Viewed 349 times

I've also added a drop down to select your doll head brand with all the TDF verified manufacturers listed. If you have a brand not listed, or are not sure, just pick not sure. If you know the brand and it's listed, please select as this will help me create a knowledge base of eye types by manufacturer.

There's also selections for doll head material and the eye type used in your doll. If your doll uses the type 4 movable eyes (i.e. SM, Starpery), you'll need to remove an eye and verify the dimensions as there are a few different sizes of this eye unit being used. I am aware of the sizes used by some manufacturers but it never hurts to check to make sure. 😊

Screenshot 2024-02-03 at 19-38-51 The MF Store.png
Screenshot 2024-02-03 at 19-38-51 The MF Store.png (54.52 KiB) Viewed 349 times

Stocking_Hunter

Post by Stocking_Hunter »

This just keeps getting more complicated... :roll:

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Stocking_Hunter wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:37 pm This just keeps getting more complicated... :roll:
Yeah. I'm finding now it's not as simple as just having one type for TPE dolls and one for silicone dolls.
Folks just need to check the eyes in their dolls before ordering since there's so many different types & sizes being used now, especially for silicone dolls.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Alright folks, still have one EME set and one TiltStand available for this month if someone wants to snag them!

https://mfcreations3d.blogspot.com/p/th ... category=0

INFORMATIONS